Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ask Me For A Loan With Renmoney - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me For A Loan With Renmoney (617 Views)

How To Apply For A Business Loan On Renmoney / Renmoney 24-hour No Collateral Loan: Scam Or Balm? / Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me For A Loan With Renmoney by Blessinglaw: 10:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Hello ,

My name is Ogbekhilu Odigie Lawrence and I work for Renmoney, a fintech lending company in Nigeria. We offer convenient personal and business loans as well as high interest savings and fixed deposits.

You can get a loan of up to N6million within 24 hours and repay for 3 - 24 months. I was wondering if you will be interested in this. If you are, I would be glad to help manage the whole process.

You can reach me via the msg below

Thank you.
Re: Ask Me For A Loan With Renmoney by mankan2k7(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
I need to know about borrowing from Renmoney and what is their interest rate.
Re: Ask Me For A Loan With Renmoney by lugiano1: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
Reach you through wc means

(1) (Reply)

Small Loans : Why Does Bank Give Only To Salary Earners ? / Palmcredit Review / How Much Can You Guys Make Money From Part Time Job Each Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.