Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? (2439 Views)

When Has Making Babies Become A Do Or Die Affair? / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Richy4(m): 4:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wait make im come back come tell you say him wife talk say birth control pills dey give am headache or im complain say condom dey reduce enjoyment. undecided

grin grin
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by armyofone(m): 4:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Use condom and don't make her do what she doesn't want to do.

You can still enjoy sex and reach orgasm with quality condom.

Try different condoms to find that one (brand) which works for both of you.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Richy4(m): 4:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Greatidonis:

Bro thanks for the advice but condoms wont work as she does not like it either.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Richy4(m): 4:34am On Nov 23, 2021
Greatidonis:

Bro thanks for the advice but condoms wont work as she does not like it either.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kobo made the prophecy already by saying that u will say something like this... And U just said it yourself.. it was like he knows U very well grin

1 Like

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Vision101(m): 4:40am On Nov 23, 2021
In the language of boys.....this life no balance at all.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Coldplay007(f): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2021
Let her get IUCD... it does not have the hormonal symptoms
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Baueress: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Greatidonis:
My dear Nairaland family, i will make this as simple as possible. My wife is very fertile and we had 3 kids in the first 3 years of our marriage.
We do not need any child again but the problem now is no matter what we do she keeps missing her period almost every month and this has been going on for almost 3 years plus now, We had implanon (which is a hormone-releasing birth control implant for use by women to prevent pregnancy for up to 3 years). this stuff costs over 400k for the implant oh, it gave us relieve for about a year but after then she started having the serious side effects and we had to remove it.
We have tried different herbs and medicine they all fail just after awhile and she keeps taking in.
She is a very beautiful lady even after 3 kids with a nice physique (when body touch body for night things go happen) and we enjoy sex on a regular.
What can we do to stop this frequent Month to month pregnancy? we are tired of terminating pregnancies and stuffs like that.

Dude, you have to cut the connection to your gonads.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by efighter: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
I have been using withdrawal method since Junior Secondary School. I had over 200 girlfriends over 20 years but only three abortions.

I married 10 years ago, I have two kids and my wife does not use any family planning method and I don't use condom. My pull out game is on point. Practice makes perfect, start practising now and don't damage your wife with family planning methods.

2 Likes

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by chii8(f): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Coldplay007:

When is the safest time to change the coil to a new one?

1 Like

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The side effects are far worse than you and your wife continuing to breed like rats in this case? undecided

Come on man.. the population of the planet is at 8 billion and expected to hit 50 billion in the next 25 years if people such as yourself continue to breed without much thought as to what future there may be left for us and your kids. undecided

The last thing you need is to have more but instead focus on making sure that no matter what is to come, the ones you have now will not only be provided for but will never lack, come what may. For the sake of the children you already have, go get a vasectomy. undecided

Right and that is why i am here, we as a matter of fact do not want any more and has done a lot to keep it tha way else would have been like 6 by now.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You don't want to use this, you don't want to do this, you don't want to do that. I wonder why you opened the thread if you're not interested in people's suggestions.

I believe there is something out there that will work for us, when i see it i will know.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
muheeb01:
dm me theres herbal concotion she's going to take it's specifically for women who don't want to get pregnant again,it won't affect her womb and won't affect u too,she'll be taking it regularly before sex or without sex at all...it's work like magic...no side effects pure herbs that won't let your sperm reach eggs at all

We have tried some that elderly yoruba women sold to us, they later failed us oh.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ulunne777:
Men should be open about vasectomy.You are the one doing the cumming and so should find ways to stop your cum.
I won't take inject or drugs for anybody.I carried pregnancy,gave birth with all the Risks,still go back to collect another one while the man just dey enjoy.

You will use condom until the day you decide to go for the procedure.

Lol sis you crack ribs, men will provide the money the comfort and what have you, and that is alot of work too.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
armyofone:
Use condom and don't make her do what she doesn't want to do.

You can still enjoy sex and reach orgasm with quality condom.

Try different condoms to find that one (brand) which works for both of you.

You are making sense sha, some condoms takes away that natural feel, that makes you want to speak in tongues.
And one wonders what is SI6 without the both of you screaming and saying things with ecstatic pleasure @ that cloud 9 that one may not even understand or makes sense b4 you get to the 7th heaven and climax together.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
Vision101:
In the language of boys.....this life no balance at all.

Why say so
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Coldplay007:

Thanks dear, will read about it and this makes alot of sense to me.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:
I have been using withdrawal method since Junior Secondary School. I had over 200 girlfriends over 20 years but only three abortions.

I married 10 years ago, I have two kids and my wife does not use any family planning method and I don't use condom. My pull out game is on point. Practice makes perfect, start practising now and don't damage your wife with family planning methods.

Doff my hat for you, but you have not met someone that will hold you tight in there just because of the sweetness, thank God your wife aint like that too.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Vision101(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2021
@Greatidonis

Why say so

@me
Some are highly fertile and want to stop conception while others are going up and down looking for how to conceive. Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Saintmary(f): 10:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Greatidonis:
My dear Nairaland family, i will make this as simple as possible. My wife is very fertile and we had 3 kids in the first 3 years of our marriage.
We do not need any child again but the problem now is no matter what we do she keeps missing her period almost every month and this has been going on for almost 3 years plus now, We had implanon (which is a hormone-releasing birth control implant for use by women to prevent pregnancy for up to 3 years). this stuff costs over 400k for the implant oh, it gave us relieve for about a year but after then she started having the serious side effects and we had to remove it.
We have tried different herbs and medicine they all fail just after awhile and she keeps taking in.
She is a very beautiful lady even after 3 kids with a nice physique (when body touch body for night things go happen) and we enjoy sex on a regular.
What can we do to stop this frequent Month to month pregnancy? we are tired of terminating pregnancies and stuffs like that.

400k for implant.

Uncle lie small small abeg.

Please go to the hospital and see other methods. You can do vasectomy too, I wonder why your wife will allow you to mess up her body like this.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Saintmary:

400k for implant.

Uncle lie small small abeg.

Please go to the hospital and see other methods. You can do vasectomy too, I wonder why your wife will allow you to mess up her body like this.

Yes 400k forget what you do not understand wont come to a faceless forum to lie, maybe the hospital charged that high because it is a company paid.
And she is still the sweetest lady alive her body is not messed up, she is well cared for and has all the best things that life has to offer.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Saintmary(f): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Greatidonis:

Yes 400k forget what you do not understand wont come to a faceless forum to lie, maybe the hospital charged that high because it is a company paid.
And she is still the sweetest lady alive her body is not messed up, she is well cared for and has all the best things that life has to offer.

What do you know about anatomy Oga, getting pregnant and terminating it, like they're oranges you're just clearing from your kitchen table. Do you think of consequences at all?

Kidney problems, cervical cancer, vaginal prolapse, blood pressure issues, liver problems et cetera et cetera.

Just because you don't want any doctor to touch your own body, you decided to turn your wife into your reproductive lab rat!

And you're telling me I don't know anything since you can package very well and look good in public. Do you think makeup will cover up the gross misuse of your wife's body. The body is a system, if you use it wrongly, it will break down.

If you like shout God forbid from now till a thousand years, when you're done buy #100 condom and allow that woman heal up from overuse.

Telling me I don't understand.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by dkdigits(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Six years in marriage and at 3years dating prior to marriage. Withdrawal method has been effective for me. Like someone said earlier, practice makes perfect. Use it free period or not, 1st of the month to the last.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Greatidonis:

Vasectomy bro. Easy and painless.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
cococandy:

He has all the kids he already wants.
Remind me why the permanence of vasectomy is an issue here?

I wonder why any man would want to reverse a vasectomy.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2021
Vision101:
@Greatidonis

Why say so

@me
Some are highly fertile and want to stop conception while others are going up and down looking for how to conceive. Irony of life.

Lol, Most of the times it is the men that are the problem, a pot bellied dude probably sit all day at work no exercises no good and balanced diet, fruits and vegetables has to be 50 to 70% of all you eat once your 35 or 40 and above and if your the type that cant stand fruit or veggies make sweet healthy smoothies, workout anything that makes your heart beat fast and the blood flow, guy even your sperm will be more alive and ready to swim through the sea of the vagina while activating sensory signals.

1 Like

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2021
Saintmary:

What do you know about anatomy Oga, getting pregnant and terminating it, like they're oranges you're just clearing from your kitchen table. Do you think of consequences at all?

Kidney problems, cervical cancer, vaginal prolapse, blood pressure issues, liver problems et cetera et cetera.

Just because you don't want any doctor to touch your own body, you decided to turn your wife into your reproductive lab rat!

And you're telling me I don't know anything since you can package very well and look good in public. Do you think makeup will cover up the gross misuse of your wife's body. The body is a system, if you use it wrongly, it will break down.

If you like shout God forbid from now till a thousand years, when you're done buy #100 condom and allow that woman heal up from overuse.

Telling me I don't understand.

I do not know nothing about ANATOMY madam but i do know that i am here because i do not want this thing to continue.
I do know that even the worst kind of prostitutes that has walked the world slept under every kind of man and has done the most despicable things to their body and womb still find love and sometimes even with the most reputable kind of men and people begin just to wonder. And yes they all deserve love as long as they have changed from such ways.
I do know that the liver kidney and the cardiovascular system of chain smokers of 20yrs and even above start to heal just about a week after they quit smoking.
I do know that all is well and my wife is so perfect and so sweet, even nothing like she had 3 already and even this will pass.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Saintmary(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Greatidonis:

I know absolutely nothing about ANATOMY madam but i do know that i am here because i do not want this thing to continue.
I do know that even the worst kind of prostitutes that has walked the world slept under every kind of man and has done the most despicable things to their body and womb still find love and sometimes even with the most reputable kind of men and people begin just to wonder. And yes they all deserve love as long as they have changed from such ways.
I do know that the liver kidney and the cardiovascular system of chain smokers of 20yrs and even above start to heal just about a week after they quit smoking.
I do know that all is well and my wife is so perfect and so sweet, even nothing like she had 3 already and even this will pass.

Now, you have pointed out that you need solutions, very good.

Go to the general hospital near you, when you meet the Doctor, ask for semi permanent contraceptive methods.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Room Experience / Why Are Women Being Marginalised? / Top 10 Signatures On Nairaland And Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.