Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? (2435 Views)

When Has Making Babies Become A Do Or Die Affair? / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son (2) (3) (4)

Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 6:55am On Nov 22, 2021
My dear Nairaland family, i will make this as simple as possible. My wife is very fertile and we had 3 kids in the first 3 years of our marriage.
We do not need any child again but the problem now is no matter what we do she keeps missing her period almost every month and this has been going on for almost 3 years plus now, We had implanon (which is a hormone-releasing birth control implant for use by women to prevent pregnancy for up to 3 years). this stuff costs over 400k for the implant oh, it gave us relieve for about a year but after then she started having the serious side effects and we had to remove it.
We have tried different herbs and medicine they all fail just after awhile and she keeps taking in.
She is a very beautiful lady even after 3 kids with a nice physique (when body touch body for night things go happen) and we enjoy sex on a regular.
What can we do to stop this frequent Month to month pregnancy? we are tired of terminating pregnancies and stuffs like that.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Ynix(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Greatidonis:
My dear Nairaland family, i will make this as simple as possible. My wife is very fertile and we had 3 kids in the first 3 years of our marriage.
We do not need any child again but the problem know is no matter what we do she keeps missing her period almost every month and this has been going on for almost 3 years plus now, We had implanon (which is a hormone-releasing birth control implant for use by women to prevent pregnancy for up to 3 years). this stuff costs over 400k for the implant oh, it gave us relieve for about a year but after then she started having the serious side effects and we had to remove it.
We have tried different harbs and medicine they all fail just after awhile and she keeps taking in.
She is a very beautiful lady even after 3 kids with a nice physique (when body touch body for night things go happen) and we enjoy sex on a regular.
What can we do to stop this frequent Month to month pregnancy? we are tired of terminating pregnancies and stuffs like that.
Use condoms now

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by mikigen(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2021
3 kids in 3 years and you are still asking what to do? shocked

Like you said she has tried one of the most effective contraceptive method and it's still didn't work. So my question here is why can't you use condoms?

No one should even start that nonesense talk of I can't sleep with my wife with condom cox in situations like this it becomes a collective responsibility for both of you. You can't keep having raw sex with your wife and don't expect not to get her pregnant every month so I'll advice you to use CONDOM for now why you guys try and sort out other options for her but am sure most won't work on her either I kw what am saying some women's bodies don't just accept most contraceptive no matter what.

Oga you sef rest after 3 kids why not focus more on bringing the kids up and give your wife some breathing space let it not be the that frequent as usual and make sure you use condoms for now make you nor go kill person daughter in d name of marriage o

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by chatinent: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Dear Horsepower, condom no pass ₦800. Buy it and use it when you advance to attack or gi zukwanuike.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2021
Her womb should be shift from position or cut the fallopian tubes, END OF STORY
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by mikigen(m): 7:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by mikigen(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Her womb should be shift from position or cut the fallopian tubes, END OF STORY
this is another option but that's if you are sure of not wanting another baby ever again just consult your doctor on this and it's sorted for ever!
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Richy4(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2021
OP, have you considered the birth control for the men since the female ones wasn't working... ie if u don't find condoms fascinating...

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by DICKstractor: 7:46am On Nov 22, 2021

Have a Vasectomy done or Tubal Ligation done on your wife

Vasectomy is minor surgery in which the tubes that carry the sperm from the testicles to the penis are cut.

Tubal ligation is a surgical procedure used as birth control for women. During this procedure, the fallopian tubes are tied, clamped, cut, banded or sealed closed. This prevents an egg from moving from the ovary through the fallopian tube where it could meet sperm , and it prevents sperm from traveling up the tube to meet the egg, preventing pregnancy.

N/B: Vasectomy is permanent. Easy to do, hard to reverse

Source (Google)

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Kobojunkie: 7:48am On Nov 22, 2021
Greatidonis:
We do not need any child again but the problem know is no matter what we do she keeps missing her period almost every month and this has been going on for almost 3 years plus now, We had implanon (which is a hormone-releasing birth control implant for use by women to prevent pregnancy for up to 3 years). this stuff costs over 400k for the implant oh, it gave us relieve for about a year but after then she started having the serious side effects and we had to remove it..
3 kids in 3 years? Please go get a vasectomy or have your wife's tubes tied if you both are just too lazy to find and implement family planning methods wey plenty and billions around the world don test tire. undecided
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Richy4:
OP, have you considered the birth control for the men since the female ones wasn't working... ie if u don't find condoms fascinating...
Wait make im come back come tell you say him wife talk say birth control pills dey give am headache or im complain say condom dey reduce enjoyment. undecided
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
3 babies within the period of 3 years? angry

Are you from the lineage of Spartacus? sad

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by dacblogger: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2021
Fruitfulness wey everybody dey pray for...
Unlike us that has to try for 3months to get pregnant.
God bless me with this kind of fruitfulness abeg. Na girls I need now,I don get 2boys grin

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by ImaIma1(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2021
Tied fallopian tube is an option. Just make sure you seek advice from a medical practitioner.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by MufasaLion: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
One child is enough but you've got three!!! Dude, go for vasectomy!

Don't breed like rats!

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
mikigen:
3 kids in 3 years and you are still asking what to do? shocked

Like you said she has tried one of the most effective contraceptive method and it's still didn't work. So my question here is why can't you use condoms?

No one should even start that nonesense talk of I can't sleep with my wife with condom cox in situations like this it becomes a collective responsibility for both of you. You can't keep having raw sex with your wife and don't expect not to get her pregnant every month so I'll advice you to use CONDOM for now why you guys try and sort out other options for her but am sure most won't work on her either I kw what am saying some women's bodies don't just accept most contraceptive no matter what.

Oga you sef rest after 3 kids why not focus more on bringing the kids up and give your wife some breathing space let it not be the that frequent as usual and make sure you use condoms for now make you nor go kill person daughter in d name of marriage o

Bro thanks for the advice but condoms wont work as she does not like it either.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
DICKstractor:

Have a Vasectomy done or Tubal Ligation done on your wife

Vasectomy is minor surgery in which the tubes that carry the sperm from the testicles to the penis are cut.

Tubal ligation is a surgical procedure used as birth control for women. During this procedure, the fallopian tubes are tied, clamped, cut, banded or sealed closed. This prevents an egg from moving from the ovary through the fallopian tube where it could meet sperm , and it prevents sperm from traveling up the tube to meet the egg, preventing pregnancy.

N/B: Vasectomy is permanent. Easy to do, hard to reverse

Source (Google)

Lovely idea but all of this seem too extreme please.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
dacblogger:
Fruitfulness wey everybody dey pray for...
Unlike us that has to try for 3months to get pregnant.
God bless me with this kind of fruitfulness abeg. Na girls I need now,I don get 2boys grin

Lol i wish God made it a way that one can just send this stuff to those who need it more like sharing data or bluetooth.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wait make im come back come tell you say him wife talk say birth control pills dey give am headache or im complain say condom dey reduce enjoyment. undecided

They all have some kind of side effects after awhile.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by dacblogger: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greatidonis:

Lol i wish God made it a way that one can just send this stuff to those who need it more like sharing data or bluetooth.
You can... Just proclaim it Nd it's done...

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Greatidonis: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
chatinent:
Dear Horsepower, condom no pass ₦800. Buy it and use it when you advance to attack or gi zukwanuike.

Lmao Some people dey allergic to that stuff.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greatidonis:
The side effects are far worse than you and your wife continuing to breed like rats in this case? undecided

Come on man.. the population of the planet is at 8 billion and expected to hit 50 billion in the next 25 years if people such as yourself continue to breed without much thought as to what future there may be left for us and your kids. undecided

The last thing you need is to have more but instead focus on making sure that no matter what is to come, the ones you have now will not only be provided for but will never lack, come what may. For the sake of the children you already have, go get a vasectomy. undecided

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greatidonis:

Lmao Some people dey allergic to that stuff.

You don't want to use this, you don't want to do this, you don't want to do that. I wonder why you opened the thread if you're not interested in people's suggestions.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Get a vasectomy. 100% safe
Greatidonis:
We do not need any child again but the problem now is no matter what we do she keeps missing her period almost every month and this has been going on for almost 3 years plus now, We had implanon (which is a hormone-releasing birth control implant for use by women to prevent pregnancy for up to 3 years). this stuff costs over 400k for the implant oh, it gave us relieve for about a year but after then she started having the serious side effects and we had to remove it.
We have tried different herbs and medicine they all fail just after awhile and she keeps taking in.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by pocohantas(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
cococandy:
Get a vasectomy. 100% safe

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by cococandy(f): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greatidonis:

Tubal ligation is extreme for her. Vasectomy is minor for you.
Takes 20-30 mins. And is 100% safe.
You can reverse if you change your mind within 5 years to try for another kid.
Stop making excuses, get off the internet and go get birth control !!!

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
pocohantas:

but I’m serious nne
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by muheeb01(m): 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greatidonis:
dm me theres herbal concotion she's going to take it's specifically for women who don't want to get pregnant again,it won't affect her womb and won't affect u too,she'll be taking it regularly before sex or without sex at all...it's work like magic...no side effects pure herbs that won't let your sperm reach eggs at all
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 23, 2021
cococandy:

Tubal ligation is extreme for her. Vasectomy is minor for you.
Takes 20-30 mins. And is 100% safe.
You can reverse if you change your mind within 5 years to try for another kid.
Stop making excuses, get off the internet and go get birth control !!!

As someone said Vasectomy is permanent. Easy to do, hard to reverse from Google, It's 50/50 no guarantee even within that 5 years.
Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 23, 2021
Greatidonis:
My wife is very fertile and we had 3 kids in the first 3 years of our marriage.
We do not need any child again but the problem now is no matter what we do she keeps missing her period almost every month and this has been going on for almost 3 years plus now

I'm sure you told her that the thing is not sweet without condoms, you went to school for a reason brother. Use your education.

Greatidonis:
Bro thanks for the advice but condoms wont work as she does not like it either.

Bro why are you lying, you mean after the stress of giving birth for 3 kids in 3 years, your wife is the one telling you she does not like condoms.

Stop lying.

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by cococandy(f): 1:06am On Nov 23, 2021
truthsayer009:

As someone said Vasectomy is permanent. Easy to do, hard to reverse from Google, It's 50/50 no guarantee even within that 5 years.

He has all the kids he already wants.
Remind me why the permanence of vasectomy is an issue here?

Re: Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? by Ulunne777(f): 2:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Men should be open about vasectomy.You are the one doing the cumming and so should find ways to stop your cum.
I won't take inject or drugs for anybody.I carried pregnancy,gave birth with all the Risks,still go back to collect another one while the man just dey enjoy.

You will use condom until the day you decide to go for the procedure.

Please Help Me / Methods Of Correcting The Child In Terms Of Discipline. / DOMESTIC ABUSE!!! Is Donald Trump Abusive Towards His Wife Melania???

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59