Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,999 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Does Your Business Need A Loan Management App? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Does Your Business Need A Loan Management App? (167 Views)

Loan Management Software / I Need A Loan Management App! / Care To Run A Thrift Organization?, Thrift And Loan Management App Is Available! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Business Need A Loan Management App? by 1saed: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2021
this morning, i want to answer one question i was asked on my DM

an intending client had approached us, asking if our platform has a service for efficient loan management

then we got talking.

we had to schedule a zoom meeting and during the meeting, the solution we have was presented to him.

i remember that he asked serial other questions. we tried to provide answers to the once we can and left out others.

he raised the issue of security, we told him every entry is scrambled in the datacenter and that even if you stole the whole program architecture, the data would be useless on the hacker

after much back and forth, he askes for some time

and finally, he came onboard our platform

today, we stretching our hands to you

if you need a loan management app, then, thriftplus is for you

today, we offering a 60 day free access

follow his link to begin your journey

https://thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

we will be waiting to welcome you on board

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Hire Wordpress Developers For Any Custom Website Development / Bitcoin Investment Website, Courier Website♻️♻️ ♻️♻️ / We Are Professional Legal Writers And Have Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.