Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

The Anthony Weiner Scandal - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Anthony Weiner Scandal (636 Views)

Obama Urged To Resign Over Beyoncé Scandal - SATIRE / Scotland Yard Detectives Identified In Uk Bribing Scandal - James Ibori / Swazi Minister Resigns Over Queen Affair Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anthony Weiner Scandal by Maximip(m): 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2011
I think American's are just funny. The way they just disgrace their politicians/celebs cause of
little things. Must really be embarrassing for the poor guy.

I mean, everybody has lots of shit like that. What do you guys think.
Re: The Anthony Weiner Scandal by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
The guy is stupid,i watched his interview on CNN and he denied the allegation that his twitter account was hacked.I almost believe him, and some days later he came out to confess.

I don't know what is wrong with his head,a congressman sex-texting online.
Re: The Anthony Weiner Scandal by Maximip(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2011
mohumyta:

The guy is silly,i watched his interview on CNN and he denied the allegation that his twitter account was hacked.I almost believe him, and some days later he came out to confess.

I don't know what is wrong with his head,a congressman sex-texting online.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong in it. It's just texting (or acting). Not that he ever met
the ladies in question. Thought we all do such sometimes.
Re: The Anthony Weiner Scandal by Araboy(m): 3:29am On Jun 09, 2011
@OP congressman weiner actions were a disgrace to the congress and betrayal to his voters
Today growing calls from top democrats including Tim Kein the Former DNC chairman for weiner to step down especially when today an x rated picture of the congressman was posted online he lied in front of the camera and day later he came to confess cry and apologize the guy was just a dumb pervert big mouth and he should go
Re: The Anthony Weiner Scandal by Maximip(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2011

What does his private sexual behavior have to do with his job as a politician?

My Stand

(1) (Reply)

China And The Us: Sizing Up For Cyber War? / China Did It Again With The Longest Bridge Ever. / South African Revolutionary Thug Orders Bbc Reporter Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.