Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Economy: New Borrowing Underway As Production, Reserves Dwindle - The Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy: New Borrowing Underway As Production, Reserves Dwindle - The Guardian (7134 Views)

See Nigeria Naira Note With 2026 As Production Date (photos). / ‘Don’t Allow Your Morale Dwindle,’ Army Chief Urges Troops After Niger Ambush / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Economy: New Borrowing Underway As Production, Reserves Dwindle - The Guardian by tuna85: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
prophetfire:
please tell Buhari that I have some funds I am not making use of at the moment. He can come and borrow that too. My interest rate won't be too killing.

Do you have have up to trillions, oya show me your acct balance, i want to see something
Re: Economy: New Borrowing Underway As Production, Reserves Dwindle - The Guardian by bergs2: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Valwezzy:
Is it that this government doesn't know about this popular primary school idiomatic expression “those who go a-borrowing, go a-sorrowing...whether shortly or the eventual future, that debt is going to have to be repaid.

You keep borrowing with nothing to show for it. undecided

How do they plan on repaying all these borrowing/debts?

Mate! Why are you expecting too Much from this govt headed by an almajiri drop out?
The only thing learnt in that system of education is bambi allah: begi begi.
Re: Economy: New Borrowing Underway As Production, Reserves Dwindle - The Guardian by Onyemaonwu: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Even if crude barrels go to 120 per barrel their will be no difference. This Government is just a poverty giver. And have nothing to offer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Suspends Traditional Ruler Of Neni, For Breach Of Conduct / I’m Alive, Says Maryam Babangida / President Jonathan Caught Drinking Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.