Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle (6855 Views)

Mastering Car Engine Repair: A Comprehensive Guide To Vehicle Running Smoothly / 04 Camry Stiff Steering When Idle. V4 Leather Bad Shocks Valid Papers #1.980M / Used 07 Camry+AC+v4+cracked Dashboard+steering Stiff When Idle+#1.750m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2021
IF YOUR CAR ENGINE IS IDLING HIGH, LOW OR FLUCTUATING SERIOUSLY AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO; NEVER ALLOW MECHANIC TO OPEN UP YOUR ENGINE because IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DISASSEMBLING OF THE ENGINE. JUST RELAX AND WATCH THIS VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ckrJXitE4

1 Like

Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Pls mod kindly move it to front page.
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 9:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mm
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by iamademola(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Oga, you have not showed us anything, or rather you have not teach us anything..and you are saying mod should take to front page..

What value have you added please??

7 Likes

Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
iamademola:
Oga, you have not showed us anything, or rather you have not teach us anything..and you are saying mod should take to front page..

What value have you added please??
bro d solution is stated below d video on YouTube. It is a simple fix but instead of attacking me u sud ve watched d video and see d solution at end of my writeup.
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nice
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by Lokoyen(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
pswglobal:
bro d solution is stated below d video on YouTube. It is a simple fix but instead of attacking me u sud ve watched d video and see d solution at end of my writeup.

CHeck the video again, it is incomplete. Not a front page material.

1 Like

Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lokoyen:

CHeck the video again, it is incomplete. Not a front page material.
ur contact pls so dt I can explain in well. I will work on it then if d required video sud include d main solution.
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Kk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Kkj
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by kuntash: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2021
I see desperate biz antics here ,

Most of the topics or car diagnostic faults you share have solutions even from YouTube that you are referring to ... I am sure YouTube is not charging you yet for posting...

What you should do is go the way and resolve the issue , and remember not all issues of such are Similar , so whoever the shared fix couldn't resolve its own, they can come to you ...

That's how you would also grow traffic online and make money rather than stating a fault and ask people to contact you for the solution ...

If however , you think that style suit you best .... No wahala , .. na advise I just dey give and I wish you well too ..

6 Likes

Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2021
kuntash:
I see desperate biz antics here ,

Most of the topics or car diagnostic faults you share have solutions even from YouTube that you are referring to ... I am sure YouTube is not charging you yet for posting...

What you should do is go the way and resolve the issue , and remember not all issues of such are Similar , so whoever the shared fix couldn't resolve its own, they can come to you ...

That's how you would also grow traffic online and make money rather than stating a fault and ask people to contact you for the solution ...

If however , you think that style suit you best .... No wahala , .. na advise I just dey give and I wish you well too ..
thnks bro. D solution is well stated there. It is simply to use scan tool and relearn d idle.
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by kuntash: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2021
pswglobal:
thnks bro. D solution is well stated there. It is simply to use scan tool and relearn d idle.

Very many relearning required by the ECU can be done via power recycle ... In this case disconnecting the battery terminals for some time .. there is also instances I have read where you may have to touch both positive and negative terminals of the cable after disconnecting or removing the battery ...

The idle control selenoid is a major culprit in this situations often a time would require replacement ..

A vaccum leak may cause this as well , but in this case the ECU usually default to its programmed settings where it would seem to bypass the Air flow sensor ..

A clogged throttle body could be responsible for this too .. as u have in older Mercedes Benz , where it's often advisable to always clean the throttle head ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2021
kuntash:

Very many relearning required by the ECU can be done via power recycle ... In this case disconnecting the battery terminals for some time .. there is also instances I have read where you may have to touch both positive and negative terminals of the cable after disconnecting or removing the battery ...

The idle control selenoid is a major culprit in this situations often a time would require replacement ..

A vaccum leak may cause this as well , but in this case the ECU usually default to its programmed settings where it would seem to bypass the Air flow sensor ..

A clogged throttle body could be responsible for this too .. as u have in older Mercedes Benz , where it's often advisable to always clean the throttle head ..
very educative. Thnks broda.
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kkk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Kk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Kkk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2021
Kky
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ii
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2021
Kk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kkkk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Oi
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Kkk
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Pp
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mm
Re: Solution To Vehicle Fluctuating When Idle by pswglobal(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Kk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2001 Nissan Xterra Se For Sale.....SOLD SOLD SOLD / Registered 2009 G63 Gwagon Upgraded To 2016 @ 16m / Full Option Honda Baby Boy 2002 Model - 07033815252

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.