Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! (369 Views)

See Tinubu O! Can You Caption This Photo Pose? / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Phillipson02: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2021
For his brown teeth " O to ge "
For his Lies " O to ge
For his banditry " O to ge
For his ritual killings " O to ge
For his Drug addition " O to ge
For his grade A corruption " O to ge
For stabbing the better souths " O to ge
For imposting his mental son on us " O to ge

Iyaloja ati baba é kilo oruko é ahmadu tinubu o ti baje baba jati jati
grin grin

Sign
Hon Akinsanya Ahmed- ibinu

4 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by viyon02: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Thank God someone can come up with this.
Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Phillipson02: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Legendhero cocolaec o ti don don grin grin
We Lagos say no to tinubu
Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Ovamboland(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Phillipson02:
Legendhero cocolaec o ti don don grin grin
We Lagos say no to tinubu

Okoro boy disguising

5 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by slimfit1(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2021
He can be the president of Lagos if he want.

2 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Deborah98(f): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2021
Omo I think say na only me wey no like dey man. Why do I dislike him sef undecided okay I remember that bullion van incident sad... Niggar is a no no for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2021
Phillipson02:
For his Lies " O to ge

grin grin

Sign
shukudi be proud of your tribe, as you are disgracing your tribe here on public forum is not good
I think you should be more worried about how those cursed ipigidiots are killing your fellow tribemen like animal

3 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Phillipson02: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Deborah98:
Omo I think say na only me wey no like dey man. Why do I dislike him sef undecided okay I remember that bullion van incident sad... Niggar is a no no for me.
A rogue that's him
Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Sonyboom765: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Do you remember Pandora Peter Obi too ?!

Deborah98:

1 Like

Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Tinubuadvocate: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2021
[s]
Phillipson02:
For his Lies " O to ge

grin grin

Sign
[/s]

Tell your mother to show you your father.

3 Likes

Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Deborah98(f): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Do you remember Pandora Peter Obi too ?!

and what about him undecided... Issue bringer, nation divider,see them sad
Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Phillipson02: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

shey oloriburuku omoale no
Tinubu bandits Lagos will chase you agberos out mark my word if you don't want to unfortunate in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Phillipson02: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2021
YorubaNiBaba:
shukudi be proud of your tribe, as you are disgracing your tribe here on public forum is not good
I think you should be more worried about how those cursed ipigidiots are killing your fellow tribemen like animal
because I don't like tinubu I am now shukudi abi ? Shey eni kuuré?
Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Danjikanbauchi: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

low lifer will always insult your parents because they are a product of artificial insertmination.

They don't have parent and they have never enjoy the love of a parent.

Just like Almajiris at tender age their caregivers give them plate as a way of settlement to go hustle for themselves.

1 Like

Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by cpu2006(m): 6:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Phillipson02:
For his Lies " O to ge

grin grin

Sign

Ori e to igbe
Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Phillipson02: 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
We omoluabi says no to his mouth odour
Re: We Yorubas Say No To Tinubu O To ge ! by Phillipson02: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
O to ge to iyaloja an infection killing us in oyingbo market

(1) (Reply)

2023: Saraki Announces Intention To Run For President / Black Soot: Is Port Harcourt Still The Garden City? / Have You Written Off Your Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.