Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? (881 Views)

Do I Use Naira or Dollar Card to Purchase A Go Daddy Domain? / Which Financial App Has The Best Virtual Dollar Card? / Recover Corrupted Memory Card Or SD Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? by mascot345: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2021
Please I am thinking integrating pounds or dollar payment in my website.

For international users...

Is paystake or flutter wave ok?

Or someone should suggest any other international means to integrate my website so that I can collect dollar or pounds payment.
Re: What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? by mekuso89(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
They will trust PayPal or stripe
Re: What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? by 1x2x3: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
mascot345:
Please I am thinking integrating pounds or dollar payment in my website.

For international users...

Is paystake or flutter wave ok?

Or someone should suggest any other international means to integrate my website so that I can collect dollar or pounds payment.

I'm currently in the same situation. Paystack and Flutterwave works but their exchange rate is very poor unless you have domiciliary account to receive your payment in those currencies.
Re: What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? by mascot345: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
1x2x3:

I'm currently in the same situation. Paystack and Flutterwave works but their exchange rate is very poor unless you have domiciliary account to receive your payment in those currencies.

Bro thanks alot... I really appreciate.
What's their exchange rate?

Please reply me.
Re: What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? by mascot345: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
1x2x3:

My what's app number. 08036161871.
Please baba.. send me your number.
Make we talk abeg.
Re: What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? by mascot345: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
mekuso89:
They will trust PayPal or stripe

Do you mean they don't trust. Pay stake or flutter wave?
Re: What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? by 1saed: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2021
After accepting those currencies on your WS

Don't forget that Thriftplus is for you!

https://Thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com
Re: What's The Best Method To Collect Dollar Card Or Pounds Card In Your Website? by mekuso89(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2021
mascot345:

Do you mean they don't trust. Pay stake or flutter wave?
Western guys trust PayPal and stripe the more

(1) (Reply)

Chatgpt API Is Ready For Developers / A Program To Monitor And Restrict Network Printing? / Browzer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.