Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) (4186 Views)

Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / How JAMB Past Questions Could Save Your Child From Exam Failure / Kaduna “teachers”: The Questions That Must Be Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) by BobbieZion(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
It does not look like an exam paper.
It looks like a edited piece of paper.
Re: If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) by Dronedude(m): 12:35am On Nov 23, 2021
I was sleeping and being lazy. Please can I explain how sleeping helps the brain and laziness keeps you out of trouble?
Re: If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) by rex444(m): 2:39am On Nov 23, 2021
The system is dormant presently ....nothing is working even in d same Abuja ooo
Wanbissaka:
Good day good people it seems there are no good institutions in Nigeria anymore. I applied 4 national ID card 2 weeks ago but up to you now they have refused to validate the ID card. I need this ID card to unfreeze my student account in which mine school fees is currently locked up in. I went there this morning to ask them the issue wrong with it. They told me that I had to pay 5000 naira for them to validate it immediately or I wait until anytime your system decides to validate it. The lady in question said it may take weeks. This is after me giving her 2k for her to make my ID card process quickly. My exam starts tomorrow. I don't just know what to do anymore
Re: If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) by Ekpekus(m): 3:49am On Nov 23, 2021
BigYash:
I remembered my lecturer then.. Dr Eminike.. God bless that man,where ever he is right now.
Nigga told us to tell him where he should set questions from. We thought it was just joke,until the exam came. Nigga gave us,exactly what we told him.. Exam sweet like chocolate that day grin Devil purnish Dr Marcel. That idiot na sadist.. Stupid man!
I sight you MLS AAU grin

1 Like

Re: If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) by Wanbissaka: 4:03am On Nov 23, 2021
rex444:
The system is dormant presently ....nothing is working even in d same Abuja ooo

Re: If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) by femi4: 4:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Remembering types of pollination
1. Self pollination
2. Cross Pollination

I had sleepless nights trying to understand those things, our school uncle said the question was compulsory for exams, he made us stood in front of class to read the notes off hand, we cram am, wrote the exams and passed, yet I never benefit anything from pollination, and photosynthesis , Mr Ojobo, God will judge you. cry grin
You do benefit from photosynthesis daily
Re: If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) by Kingof2nations(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Siggynigeria:

Are you a lectutrer?
Yes by his grace
Re: If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) by Rastafryrice: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2021
Hello, Do you need help in writing your term papers, projects, research papers, letters, assignments, etc.. 100% satisfaction Delivered before deadline and 100% plagiarism free contact https://www.nairaland.com/rastafryrice
Re: If Only Exam Questions Could Be Asked This Way (Photo) by anu3: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2021
chatinent:
Pollination is the transfer of pollen grains from the anther to the stigma. How has it helped my life until now that Mr. Uwate wanted to destroy my back? cry

At least, now you can never that. He did a great work! He's encouraged and taught you how to learn things in general, and not lag behind others. Especially when you're particularly showing signs of laziness.

God bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things You Should Never Have To Apologize For No Matter What. / Would Governor Amosun Truly Punish The Teacher And Examiners Who Set This Exam? / 5 Aquatic Animals With Mind Blowing Superpowers[Images]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.