Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

#EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! (26186 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa To Reveal Contents Of Judicial Panel Report If Tampered With / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Safyqueen: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
When the Righteous is in power the people rejoice. When the wicked rule, the people mourn.

What of
When the righteous are the followers, the government govern easily and everyone enjoys, but when the wicked are the followers, the people mourn because the ruler is from them.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by drealcivilceno(m): 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
bobowaja:

Comprehension is not your forth. Sorry boy.

Forte not forth, Politics not facts picking is my forte granpa.

Emma, Rivers state should constitute a panel if they are ready.
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by georgeakins: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
I have known this Adegoruwa to be a clout chaser
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by jcross19: 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
You are afraid of people you claimed were killed while still alive.

Useless PDP apologist.

Why have you and your useless panel beaters not provided answers to the questions below?

In tandem with what we've been humbly asking the Panel Beaters, two respected SANs have also asked Lékkígorúwà some pertinent questions, but I'd be coming up with only ten:

#One, Did any family come to testify that they were looking for their relatives?,as there was nothing as such in in the Report. No any exhibit in that regard. No statement,no testimony. Nothing nothing.

#two, Who did you award over 400millions to? Their names, Addresses, and other details.?

#three, What are surnames of Jide, Tola and Wisdom? Their relatives ñkó?

#four, Nathaniel is alive, how did you import his name in the Report?

#Five, Kolade Johnson Salami died a year before LekkiSaga, did he 'redie' at Lekki on the 20-10-20?

#Six, Why did you "doctor" the doctor's testimonies?

#Seven, In your report of 303 pages, no single line treated the petitions submitted and testimonies given by the families of the Policemen that were killed at that material time. Why did you omit that? Weren't those officers human beings?

#Eight, Specifically, a son of a police woman was slaughtered right in front of her by the EndSARS hoodlums. The woman came to testify at the Panel with corroborating evidence,yet, no single mention was made of that in the report.

#Nine, You said in your Report that #11 people were k*lled by the soldiers, but you recommended only one person for compensation. What of the remaining 10? Aren't their families entitled to be compensated?

#Ten, Lékkígorúwà, you were mostly absent from almost all the proceedings, how did you come to the conclusion that the Report is authentic, something you were virtually physically not part of?

So many questions begging for answers, but rather than answering the questions, he only said if anything happens to him,they should be held responsible. Sé èsìn ìbéèrè tí wón bi wèrè nìyen?

You can only fool ipob Atikus and not sane Nigerians.

the only way your comment can make sense is just two words.. Ipob and atiku that's all . it all shows how shallow minded and politically blinded you are. Well Nigeria has gone beyond tribal and political apologist , all we crave for is a better Nigeria if you truly you love Nigeria and not political bigot.
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by bobowaja(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
drealcivilceno:

Forte not forth, Politics not facts picking is my forte granpa.

Emma, Rivers state should constitute a panel if they are ready.

E pain am cheesy
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by ugodson(m): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Useless PDP apologist.

Why have you and your useless panel beaters not provided answers to the questions below?

In tandem with what we've been humbly asking the Panel Beaters, two respected SANs have also asked Lékkígorúwà some pertinent questions, but I'd be coming up with only ten:

#One, Did any family come to testify that they were looking for their relatives?,as there was nothing as such in in the Report. No any exhibit in that regard. No statement,no testimony. Nothing nothing.

#two, Who did you award over 400millions to? Their names, Addresses, and other details.?

#Five, Kolade Johnson Salami died a year before LekkiSaga, did he 'redie' at Lekki on the 20-10-20?

#Seven, In your report of 303 pages, no single line treated the petitions submitted and testimonies given by the families of the Policemen that were killed at that material time. Why did you omit that? Weren't those officers human beings?

#Eight, Specifically, a son of a police woman was slaughtered right in front of her by the EndSARS hoodlums. The woman came to testify at the Panel with corroborating evidence,yet, no single mention was made of that in the report.

#Nine, You said in your Report that #11 people were k*lled by the soldiers, but you recommended only one person for compensation. What of the remaining 10? Aren't their families entitled to be compensated?

#Ten, Lékkígorúwà, you were mostly absent from almost all the proceedings, how did you come to the conclusion that the Report is authentic, something you were virtually physically not part of?

So many questions begging for answers, but rather than answering the questions, he only said if anything happens to him,they should be held responsible. Sé èsìn ìbéèrè tí wón bi wèrè nìyen?

Am guessing you are the people that will take bribe of 1k for ur nation. Didn't u see live videos taken by people on that day? And at church worship centers.
U are part of d people killing us
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Brushstrokes20: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper!

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by chloride6: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Useless people went to stab people who testified at court..

These people want to take Nigeria back to military era ..
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by rockcitie: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Useless PDP apologist.

There is no such person as Kolade Johnson Salami. Enough of these cooked up lies by BMCs.

Kolade Johnson is different from Kolade Salami.

Know this & know peace.
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Christistruth00: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
mapet:

Have some pity for "families" that do not exist? that have not shown up either openly or under any sort of protection for over 1yr? where a single death certificate cannot be produced?

When you're done being self-deluded let us know

The 22 Police Officers Murdered for Nothing as a result of the Wicked Lekki Toll Gate Lies that night must be Post Humously awarded National Honours and their families must be well Compensated Federal Gov should give their Children and family members Scholarships
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by sureway1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
All these people claiming no massacre, please where were they when it was aired life on Arise TV and Instagram?
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by christistruth01: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
mapet:

Have some pity for "families" that do not exist? that have not shown up either openly or under any sort of protection for over 1yr? where a single death certificate cannot be produced?

When you're done being self-deluded let us know

Can you Pray that what happened to the Murdered 22 innocent Policemen Wickedly killed because of Lekki Toll Gate lies and fabrications happens to you

Be honest
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Bigchristo: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Useless PDP apologist.

You don’t seems to amaze me, someone who came to testify was almost linch to death by some hoodlums at the bus stop, same way the family members of those killed during Lekki massacre was threatened, If you’re not adamant about the reports from various sources you will understand that there’s a big cover up by the security agencies and the government, DJ switched who made a live video from the scene was receiving life threats before she escaped out of Nigeria, Again Fashola got a camera from the scenes and later said it was misplaced if you’re taking side with this government or politicizing the event that took place in Lekki tollgate then you’re accomplice murderer

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by derecho(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
bobowaja:
The liar is using emotional blackmail to sweep up sentiments against the govt. And to cover for his lack of accountability when the white paper finally exposes him.

Dude is scared of his own doing.

I wondered how this man got his SAN. He is a disgrace to everything he represents.

You don't fight a suppose murderous govt my manufacturing your own murders and formulating deceits for public consumption hoping that will shield you against accountability.

You want to turn a goodwill given to you to a political witch-hunt hoping to reap social media following at the detriment of your own career. Who in his right senses will now hire you for a good job seeing how you flop in the national arena?

I hope you won't shout the govt is stopping you from getting golden clients in the future.

Are you serious? I want to assume you made a mistake.
If you were talking of Malami, 99.9% will concur.Go do your research...

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by mapet: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
christistruth01:

Can you Pray that what happened to the Murdered 22 innocent Policemen Wickedly killed because of Lekki Toll Gate lies and fabrications happens to you

Be honest

Friendly fire!

I believe this should have been directed to liars and self-deluded masaka folks not me

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by christistruth01: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
mapet:

Friendly fire!

I believe this should have been directed to liars and self-deluded masaka folks not me

Sorry Jare
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by mapet: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
iwaeda:

When you are paid to do job, do it very well!!

When you cannot measure up in intellectual debate, you come up with "you're paid" narrative... try something better

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by mapet: 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
rayvelez:

I’ve been going through that report infact a lot of loopholes with inconsistencies i came across and I was like these panelists are professional why would you make and submit dis kind of report.

I was almost asking the same question...but guess what, I am of the opinion that Gov. Sanwo-olu gooffed. This is not the kind of work you compose a panel on sentiment mixing people of various bias together in a panel. This should have been a panel that competent, experienced, non-aligned and no-nonsense members. At least we have Oputa Panel to refer to. Look at the way justice Oputa, Father Kukah etc. handled that panel and look at the outcome. There was no leakage of the report till after the white paper. Those who were not satisfied then went to court. This panel is just lost on all fronts integrity- and probity-wise
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by bobowaja(m): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
derecho:

Are you serious? I want to assume you made a mistake.
If you were talking of Malami, 99.9% will concur.Go do your research...
Given Ebun mistakes in the report and his social media rants. I think it won't be out of point to question that SAN title he parades.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
mapet:

When you cannot measure up in intellectual debate, you come up with "you're paid" narrative... try something better

Check my post sir. Truth is sacrosanct.
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by ovogovo: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
No peace for the wicked
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Barsote(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Senior MU MU,,, can u too testify against this satanic government.... useless fool
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by OmoEpe(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Loreettaa:

Ancient of days, I hope you realise that it could have been anyone, even your children, killed at Lekki protest last year?

Youngie, my children are real and have traceable identities.

Only audio children without families died. So I guess your vituperations should be reserved for audio parents with spiritual children without any physical identification.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by rayvelez(m): 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
mapet:

I was almost asking the same question...but guess what, I am of the opinion that Gov. Sanwo-olu gooffed. This is not the kind of work you compose a panel on sentiment mixing people of various bias together in a panel. This should have been a panel that competent, experienced, non-aligned and no-nonsense members. At least we have Oputa Panel to refer to. Look at the way justice Oputa, Father Kukah etc. handled that panel and look at the outcome. There was no leakage of the report till after the white paper. Those who were not satisfied then went to court. This panel is just lost on all fronts integrity- and probity-wise
Nothing tangible will come out of the report when we are already seeing loopholes upon loopholes, anyway I trust gov Sanwo-olu panelists to finally do justice to it.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Loreettaa: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
OmoEpe:

Youngie, my children are real and have traceable identities.

Only audio children without families died. So I guess your vituperations should be reserved for audio parents with spiritual children without any physical identification.
Ancient of days, I hope you realise life is uncertain and anything can happen at any time, except you've stashed your loved ones outside the shores of this country, "stray bullet" can still hit them in Nigeria?
Not wishing, just stating a fact.
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by mapet: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
iwaeda:

Check my post sir. Truth is sacrosanct.

I have seen your post from the first on this convo...
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by iwaeda: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
mapet:

I have seen your post from the first on this convo...

You don't know people you are defending. Good night.
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by rickyrex(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Useless PDP apologist.

ignorant of the highest form. So nah pdp constitute the endsars panel wey your apc government single handedly constitute. Keep on displaying who you really are. Tribal bigot
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by Amhappy(f): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
They're everywhere here trying to defend the evil of their Pay masters. The Bible said evil will never depart from their homes.
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by ajl: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
bobowaja:
The liar is using emotional blackmail to sweep up sentiments against the govt. And to cover for his lack of accountability when the white paper finally exposes him.

Dude is scared of his own doing.

I wondered how this man got his SAN. He is a disgrace to everything he represents.

You don't fight a suppose murderous govt my manufacturing your own murders and formulating deceits for public consumption hoping that will shield you against accountability.

You want to turn a goodwill given to you to a political witch-hunt hoping to reap social media following at the detriment of your own career. Who in his right senses will now hire you for a good job seeing how you flop in the national arena?

I hope you won't shout the govt is stopping you from getting golden clients in the future.

How many people have you killed on behalf of this evil government? APC with its group of mass murderers. Your time is coming. It's very close. When the Tsunami hit, you won't even have time to say goodbye to your loved ones.
Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by OmoEpe(m): 1:54am On Nov 23, 2021
Loreettaa:

Ancient of days, I hope you realise life is uncertain and anything can happen at any time, except you've stashed your loved ones outside the shores of this country, "stray bullet" can still hit them in Nigeria?
Not wishing, just stating a fact.

Youngie, accidents are part of life's risk which is unavoidable but when accidents happen victims are identified and their relatives aren't searched for like a pin on the sea shore as is the case with the proponents of the lekki lies

As a father I will stand up to cause my voice to be heard in the event of my child's right violation. Same can't be said of the victims of the.only massacre in world's history without a body or relatives willing to seek redress even when it was made free for over s year.
Not following the mob is a sign of independence of ones thought procesd

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! by freeborn02: 3:59am On Nov 23, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Useless PDP apologist.

Is that why you unleashed the agbero arm of the APC to threaten his life?

Oga, you are partisan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: As A Minister, I Can't Be On Tinubu's Legal Team / Ministerial List: Why Southwest Gives Buhari Most Headache / Stakeholders Reject Amnesty For ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.