Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Get 1.5k Youtube Subscribers In Just 1 Week To Start Earning From Youtube - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Get 1.5k Youtube Subscribers In Just 1 Week To Start Earning From Youtube (522 Views)

1.5k Can Make You Millions, Invest In A Revolutionary E-commerce Solution / Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins / Grab 2millions Youtube Subscribers In 1week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get 1.5k Youtube Subscribers In Just 1 Week To Start Earning From Youtube by Janet246: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Getting 1,500 subscribers on YouTube is too much hard work, but it doesn't have to be. It only takes a few simple steps and a little know-how to get your channel off the ground and skyrocketing toward 1.5K subscribers. Follow these easy tips and you'll be well on your way to YouTube fame in just one week!

The secret to getting lots of subscribers on YouTube is understanding the YouTube algorithm. The algorithm decides which videos are promoted to the homepage and which videos are buried on the channel homepage, making it hard for viewers to find. The algorithm is complicated, but it essentially prioritizations videos that viewers are likely to watch instead of ones they aren't. How does the algorithm decide which videos to promote?

If you are a new or inexperienced YouTuber, you need to initially promote your videos on various social media platforms, forums like this quora, and other means to start getting views and likes on your videos. This will make the youtube algorithm pick your videos and start promoting them to people that may like them.

Since the algorithm is a black box, we can only make educated guesses as to how it works when it comes to subscribers. One thing we do know is that the algorithm primarily weighs views when determining where to place a video in the rankings. This means that the best way to gain subscribers is to get as many views as possible.

However, there is a faster way of increasing your video views and also subscribers such that in just one week of hard work you can be boasting of I.5k subscribers to your youtube channel. Although there are many ways of doing this but I want to share a way that has worked for me and I believe it will also work for someone out there who wants to increase their channel subscribers by thousands.
If you want to get free youtube permanent subscribers and video views faster, then get “UT Promoter Pro App” today to boost your views and subscribers. Search specifically for UT Promoter pro in google play store as there are other versions of this app, so that you will not go and get the wrong one.

This is one of the best apps to get free youtube subscribers in a short period of time.
“UT Promoter Pro” is an application where creators team up to boost their videos for views and subscribers. It does not offer the ability to buy views and subscriptions. You just need to watch other YouTuber's videos and subscribe to their channel and they in turn do the same to yours.
Install from Google play

You just need to accumulate much coins by viewing and subscribing to other peoples channels. However I suggest that you create another youtube account for this because onces you subscribe you cannot unsubscribe again as there is a penalty for that. In that way your subscribers will remain subscribed to your channel.

However to get free coin that will enable you to place a campaign, use my referral code “63Rx” to receive free coins for your first campaign. If you don’t use my referral code you will not get your free coin. It is how the app works. You can get as large 5k subscriber in 24hrs.

1 Like

Re: How To Get 1.5k Youtube Subscribers In Just 1 Week To Start Earning From Youtube by dusting79: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Social media platfroms are amazing as like this one GBWhatsApp Apk which is a modified version of WhatsApp.
Re: How To Get 1.5k Youtube Subscribers In Just 1 Week To Start Earning From Youtube by bizinvestment(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2022
Get YouTube subscribers @ [url]dynamicxpanel.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Earn Six Figures Weekly Working From Home As A Virtual Assistant. / Learn How To Make $200 A Day From Crypto FAST!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.