Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town (38242 Views)

Ebonyi: 12 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested For Drug Peddling, Intake Of Mkpurummiri / Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by kenbee(f): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
H
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by ignis: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good for them.
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Safyan(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Igbos are now the enemies of themselves
nduprincekc:
Agulu is a large town in Anambra State, Nigeria.

It is located in Anaocha Local Government Area. It is home to the Agulu Lake

It is home to Ex Gov. of Anambra State. Peter Obi.

Agulu Youths chase mkpurummiri out of the town

Please Guys subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V_Nk6b1_IY&t=18s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LMGzArC_g8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBTtZirli4c

The narrator in the second video says Cocaine, guns were recovered in a house.
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
THIS WHT THOSE MISGUIDED IGBO YOUTHS TAK TO FOOLISHLY DESTROY THEIR LANDS,BUT GOD IS NOW RESCUING IGBOLAND FR SAVAGESangry
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by SmartPolician: 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
BigSarah:

Hate and sycophancy is the fuel of the politics section.. Everyone does it, well excluding myself and other spectators.

Look how you smartly excluded yourself.
Only senseless people get into tribal fights.
Of course, Nigeria is a country full of educated yet senseless people.

1 Like

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by AutoChick4U(f): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sergio101:
cool
That's very great from my dear Agulu.
No room for any useless drug that will destroy our youth.
Agulu youth movement are really trying in eradication of this evil.
I for upload the video of the ones caught in my own village in Agulu............. No mercy,but the video ain't going.

Say no to mkpurummiri.
God bless umuigbo world wide.
God bless umu Agulu
Pin throwers
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Okay... Keep it up!

While at it, chase out, ostracize and dissociate yourselves from your sons selling this same drug and others in other parts of Nigeria, and mostly Asian countries.

Quit honoring them with titles, accolades and Knighthood whenever they come home for Christmas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by DECLAN2015(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
oglalasioux:
The egalitarian Igbo society that doesn't take nonsense. We don't bow to any King. We take our destinies in our own hands and fix what is supposed to be fixed.

What outsiders don't know is that the average Igbo man hates IPOB and their modus operandi. But we don't like Buhari's style of leadership. Period!

All these chestbesting...wetin una don gain from it."we don't bow to any king".we all bow to the king of all kings.Thàt statement connotes lawlessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Segzy22: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
DeMekus:
At least, we don't celebrate drug mules like people from the brown roof republic.

The zombie above me can use a noose.
Werey spotted
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by MARKone(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
The girl was "levealing" gini biko grin OP where is the part 2
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by mediainc: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Very good.
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by warlordd(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
[quote author=Rugaria post=107858448]That's how it's done! Fire for fire!
This was the same way ritual killings were basically stopped and such killers chased away from igboland.
In few years time, the mkpûrû mmiri nonsense will be a thing of the past and everyone has played his part; churches, elders and youths alike.?
Contrast this with happenings in the skull mining republic where folks are busy supporting evil while hiding offenders , just to make sure their tribal "image" is protected. Skull mining
So when are we going to chase evil Ipob away?
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Sergio101(m): 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Pin throwers
grin grin

cheesy.
Are you from Agulu??
Have they thrown you??

Omo what they did to me with pin last month ehh.... the sickness no be here o cheesy
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Scamburster(m): 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
oglalasioux:
The egalitarian Igbo society that doesn't take nonsense. We don't bow to any King. We take our destinies in our own hands and fix what is supposed to be fixed.

What outsiders don't know is that the average Igbo man hates IPOB and their modus operandi. But we don't like Buhari's style of leadership. Period!
You played yourself here
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rugaria:
That's how it's done! Fire for fire!
This was the same way ritual killings were basically stopped and such killers chased away from igboland.
In few years time, the mkpûrû mmiri nonsense will be a thing of the past and everyone has played his part; churches, elders and youths alike.?
Contrast this with happenings in the skull mining republic where folks are busy supporting evil while hiding offenders , just to make sure their tribal "image" is protected. Skull mining has become a pandemic as a result ..., Evil triumphs.
I hope everyone concerned will learn one or two from this..

worry about Igbo land kid, if your mama break your papa head you must mention Yoruba

do you people have something in your big flat head aside from Yoruba? industrious people Industrious people, which industrious people have time talking about others life or concerned about another people life

you Igbo should get a life if that mpkuru nonsense is not affecting your draining brain already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by IvarTheBoneless: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Let's chase it off Nairaland.
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by GoldenSpec: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nice one
Pupurummiri must go grin
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Asour: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rugaria:
Contrast this with happenings in the skull mining republic where folks are busy supporting evil while hiding offenders , just to make sure their tribal "image" is protected. Skull mining has become a pandemic as a result ..., Evil triumphs.

What the community is doing is great.

You don't need to create a tribal superiority narrative around this. Why? Because the Igbos aren't perfect. While I hate to say this, 80% + of all drug related arrests in Asia of Nigerians have been people of Igbo origins.
Surely not doing justice to your narrative.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by godlessmind: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
nduprincekc:

mkpurummiri has become a menace in our society today, the number of people using it are mainly youths. This substance is worst than cocaine. It's everywhere and we are in trouble.
If you think Marijuana is evil then you need to have a rethink.
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by IWillRiseAgain(f): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
I so much love this
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by 2kurupt(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
See how scruffy the junkies are looking. What's the joy in consuming something that debase you?
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by ppogba: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rickmann:

You make me laugh bro..
What ritual killings has stopped in igboland?

It is the way of self delusions like this that makes them happy. Some call it chest beating but I see it as being delusional. By now you should have known that changing the narratives in every argument is their forte.
When you see thread that talks about the woman pounding children in Onitsha or the man that killed his child for money ritual in Enugu, they always remain silent. Perhaps hiding their shameful faces after opening the thread. Okija has not changed from what it is known for. Neither has Isiala- Ngwa. But , they are more comfortable at trying to get rid of their mosquitoes with deodorants!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
all these disgusting comment on first page shows 90% of Igbo here have low self esteem, low IQ and potentials of this mpkururu thrash

it is a shame on you people that something like this is becoming a norm in your region, what you Dundee abuse Northerner of

Igbo no get shame, one oponu is even saying Igbo Amaka, what a region filled with unthinkable specimen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by Bantu10: 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
omenkaLives:
You see this comment right here, fellow Igbos will like and share it. And guess what, the same Igbos will still come out to insist "Northerners" are those masquerading as Igbos to cause disaffection between Igbos and Yorubas.

This thread is purely about mpkurummiri, and the incident occured in the East. Good a thing effort is being made to stamp out the malaise. But this ipob goon right here MUST find a way to instigate tribal conflict between Yorubas and Igbos.

Igbos, use your tongue to count your teeth. When you complain people hate you guys, always endeavour to search your souls and find out why this is so.

I rest my case.

Zombie, ur benue people that likes Nigeria, we can see how it brought 'love' to ur people

1 Like

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by baggioni: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
nduprincekc:

Mpulumiri or what is it called, MUST DIE
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by MOTOPARK: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rugaria:
why going tribal….you gave a resounding points but ended up looking for trouble.let try to put an end to tribal war in Nairaland.Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by chloride6: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
You people better be careful.

I see some people land grabbing and using Mkupurumriri to cover up..

It is well...
Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by anochuko01(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rugaria:
[s]Contrast this with happenings in the skull mining republic where folks are busy supporting evil while hiding offenders , just to make sure their tribal "image" is protected. Skull mining has become a pandemic as a result ..., Evil triumphs.
I hope everyone concerned will learn one or two from this..[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by ppogba: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
DeMekus:
At least, we don't celebrate drug mules like people from the brown roof republic.

The zombie above me can use a noose.

You only award them chieftaincy titles like you did to the Ozubulu kingpin.

Xmas is around the corner. Many are coming from India and Indonesia to get titles.

2 Likes

Re: Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
omenkaLives:
You see this comment right here, fellow Igbos will like and share it. And guess what, the same Igbos will still come out to insist "Northerners" are those masquerading as Igbos to cause disaffection between Igbos and Yorubas.

This thread is purely about mpkurummiri, and the incident occured in the East. Good a thing effort is being made to stamp out the malaise. But this ipob goon right here MUST find a way to instigate tribal conflict between Yorubas and Igbos.

Igbos, use your tongue to count your teeth. When you complain people hate you guys, always endeavour to search your souls and find out why this is so.

I rest my case.
Tribal bigot in chief! Carry your advice to your IDP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" / Damilare Abodunrin Is Missing (Photo) / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.