Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,167 members, 7,818,544 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee (652 Views)

Can Someone Use My Phone To Borrow Loan From Loan Apps? Any Harm? / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO / First Bank Collected N10k Without Recharging My Phone In 9 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Dropme: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please, this is very urgent.

My son has been sent home today again. And I have an itel s16 pro for sale for 35k, Can be slightly negotiated.

Please someone should purchase or refer a buyer asap.
They are writing their test already

The phone is still very neat

1 Like

Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Dropme: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pls call 08139974368 if interested

1 Like

Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Adaanna(f): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Go and put it in clearance sale, in family thread. You may find buyer or a helper there.
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Dropme: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Adaanna:
Go and put it in clearance sale, in family thread. You may find buyer or a helper there.
ok thanks
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by famouscargo4u: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
How much is your son's school fee?
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Dropme: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
famouscargo4u:
How much is your son's school fee?
remaining 20k to pay

It was 40k, initially but I have paid 20k before, but they have started sending him home because of d balance while test is ongoing. I heard they are starting exams soon. The phone is my only means of paying d fee for now, no hope anywhere
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Shokoloko(f): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dropme:
remaining 20k to pay

It was 40k, initially but I have paid 20k before, but they have started sending him home because of d balance while test is ongoing. I heard they are starting exams soon. The phone is my only means of paying d fee for now, no hope anywhere
What part of Nigeria do you live?
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by raphemmanuel(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Shokoloko:

Lol...
I know your reason for asking that question.
Your question is very funny.

How can someone put a child in primary or secondary School that their school fees is that high when you already know your financial status...
Are you competing with other parents about who their pikin dey go big schools.

Uncle check around very well, you will see school that their school fees is around 15k.
Na the same school curriculum they are using.

No go dey do pass yourself.
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Dropme: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Shokoloko:

Lagos state
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Dropme: 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
raphemmanuel:
Lol...
I know your reason for asking that question.
Your question is very funny.

How can someone put a child in primary or secondary School that their school fees is that high when you already know your financial status...
Are you competing with other parents about who their pikin dey go big schools.

Uncle check around very well, you will see school that their school fees is around 15k.
Na the same school curriculum they are using.

No go dey do pass yourself.
I understand ur point sir, but the cheapest I could get around is 25k but it's close to a canal, I couldn't take d risk because if I see dat place during raining season, u won't even advise ur enemy to take their kids to the area
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Dropme: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Shokoloko:

please ma if u are in Lagos/ogun and u need the phone, just give me ur location, I will deliver it safely.
Selling the phone is d only viable solution to this mess
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Shokoloko(f): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dropme:
please ma if u are in Lagos/ogun and u need the phone, just give me ur location, I will deliver it safely.
Selling the phone is d only viable solution to this mess
So sorry, if I was in Lagos I'd have bought your phone, but the only people I know live in Warri and Port Harcourt
Re: Please, I Want To Sell My Phone To Pay My Son School Fee by Dropme: 1:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Shokoloko:

So sorry, if I was in Lagos I'd have bought your phone, but the only people I know live in Warri and Port Harcourt
oh embarassed .... I think I have another option, I can waybill to ur preferred location

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 25kg Spiral Mixer For Sale. / What You Ought To Know Before Doing Business With Any Mlm Company. / Full Introduction To Pinduoduo Chinese Cheaper E-commerce Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.