Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,094 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead (76529 Views)

Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video / Baba Suwe's First Son, Adesola Omidina Thanks Nigerians (Photos) / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by shagie07: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Empiree: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
We ain't gonna get out of here alive, fellas.

May God have mercy on his soul and forgive his shortcomings.

Quran 20:55: "From the Earth We created you, and into it We shall return you, and from it We shall extract you another time."

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Buharidgeneral: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rest on legend
May Almighty Allah grants him Al Janah firdous amen
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Simple4593: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rip
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Annie001: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Is he the same crackhead wey dey traffic drugs for Tinubu tongue embarassed
Don't be unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by MufasaLion: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rest well and fly high to Mars!

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Omoluabi16(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Eeyah. This guy thrilled us so much back then. May he rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Omoluabi16(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
chccho:
For those that understand Yoryba enjoy this clip from the Legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vmO1fRya84

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTXxjJBg_qS/?utm_medium=share_sheet
I think this was from baba lanriloord? chai.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by MufasaLion: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
do you want to have sex with me?

Will you allow him?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Mopolchi: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
mema900:

Nkogheri
Anaghị ede ya n'akwụkwọ
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Gbogbowa: 6:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
iwaeda:

Adimeru Baba Suwe mi
Oya gbeti Baba Suwe.
Greet Moladun kenke lewu.

Ile aye asan.
We will all die. Do Good.

Since the drug case, the man has not been well. Also his shopping complex at Ewuelepe was demolished for road construction. He was given N3.1m or so.
you are right,my own baba suwe Chief atu owe of Nigeria,I'm shedding tears already , really love this guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by heykims(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nephilim:
A great prophet said it, that this man should go and Repent and confess for the murder of his wife. Else he won't come out from that sickness.

Too bad! What profit a man.
That prophet is a scam, a fool.
Baba Suwe didn't die young and something will always be the cause of one's death. U and ur Scammer prophet should rather pray u live that long.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by loshybab(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
ejimatic:
. Baba Suwe and Baba Sala were natural comic giants but those we have today are comic imitatators and midgets

Add Baba kuwete to that list. They were household names that year entertainment-wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
RIP Baba Suwe

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by kmaster007: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
Dis man later die sha... Chai

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by femi4: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Kaykaydavid1919:
RIP. Baba Suwe. Back then his first wife will call him papa mi in his first comedy film. Erin keke.
Suwe mi

Erin keke labule Baba Suwe

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Champneys: 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Suwe Rele!
Sun re o Baba Alawada!!

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Kakamorufu(m): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nadaken:
probably Yoruba Christian

You know Yoruba Muslim must have Islamic name at middle
he's Muslim tho tongue
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Babastrong(m): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
This life is too short and to live defeated is to die every day. rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Rityman: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
I remember when I went back to village newly, I asked them if they know "baba suwe" not knowing it was osuofia that was reigning their. Rip most popular comic during my early age
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by juman(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
End of drug pusher.

After the drug incident he refused to recover.
Yetunde wumi recovered well after her drug occurence.
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by ststyreal(f): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rest in God's bossom a great healer of sadness and sorrow. Through your comic role in most of your movies, you have brought such an unending joy to most homes. I wish you don't have to go....but what can we do? Mere mortals like us must summit to God's will. May Almighty God, forgive you your sins and grant you his eternal rest through Jesus Christ our Lord amennnnn....... Farewell baba suwe....

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by ejimatic: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
loshybab:

Add Baba kuwete to that list. They were household names that year entertainment-wise
. True

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Toyade888(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

cheesy grin grin grin grin
How your side man?

Good evening boss

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by ayandee: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
GboyegaD:
Rest in peace great man. His likes made me like Yoruba movies. I remember the days of "Erin Keke l'abule Baba Suwe."
ah! You are old!

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by juman(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
This morning it crossed my mind why baba suwe did not take part in movies anymore.
He was expecting big payment from the government, money pronounced by the court.
No government would pay such money.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Bimpe29: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
Adimeru, may Allah grant your soul eternal peace.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Since he was arrested at the airport for possession of drug his health became an issue.Was he paid his compensation?
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Easylifelomo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
May his Soul Rest in peace
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Timekeeper:
angry Rest in Peace... Adisa...

I need your advice guys.... I will be getting a job on the island and accommodation is an issue.. I don't have money for accommodation on the island for now and I can't reject any job and stay home jobless.. My problem is, I will be staying with a lady friend. She is a good friend of mine since last year but you know how ladies can change mood... The house rent is expired and she is of the opinion that if I will be staying, we should contribute 1 year rent and pay..

Initially, she wanted to pack out and I will pay but sumtin came up and she has to stay. I am just confused.... I don't want any issue but I can't afford a room on the island for now... The house is located in a ghetto like area for Ajah. The issue isn't paying rent but I don't want any trouble, though she is not really troublesome, not really but partly and I am worried

Any advice....

See full story
https://www.nairaland.com/6862492/advice-needed-issue-bothering-soul
Don't let her write the receipt in her name.She go throw you out.She has a motive that after you have contributed the rent she will push you out.Dont trust a lady.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by heartbeat84: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Honestly, the nollywood industry really needs to be SANITIZED. May his soul find eternal rest in the Lord's bosom, in Jesus name.
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by ImoleNaija: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
May God be with his family.

Baba Suwe, sun re oo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Juliet Achieng Blasted For Exposing Cleavage Too Much / Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.