Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead (76881 Views)

Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video / Baba Suwe's First Son, Adesola Omidina Thanks Nigerians (Photos) / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by ABIODUN105(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Rip Baba suwe I love you and I will miss you

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by ultimateprof: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
RIP
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
I can't forget Oba j'oba lo; comedy film of Baba Suwe and Mr. Latin!

We can't forget our you made our childhood days interesting with your comic acts...

May God rest your soul!
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by imagrg(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
R I P
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Soffyh(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
The main cause of this man sickness is his wife death, haven’t settled from that year’s mourning Ndlea case join, if to say he got two wive from beginning he wouldn’t have gone too far, his wife his career supporter, he won’t even reason those ndlea case if his wife still dey, rest in paradise
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Munzy14(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
The user reading this, what will you be remembered for? Life is too short... lipsrsealed
Reminds me of, I no fit choo shit like baba suwe.. undecided

Drug trafficker.. lipsrsealed
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by orlaglobal234: 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
R I P the great comedian of our time. We love you but God love you most forever you will be in our heart, just continue to rest in perfect peace till we meet again and part no more............ODIGBA OOO BABATUNDE OMIDINA AJANI A.K.A ADIMERU BABASUWE��������������������������������
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by brightology3: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Timekeeper:
angry Rest in Peace... Adisa...

I need your advice guys.... I will be getting a job on the island and accommodation is an issue.. I don't have money for accommodation on the island for now and I can't reject any job and stay home jobless.. My problem is, I will be staying with a lady friend. She is a good friend of mine since last year but you know how ladies can change mood... The house rent is expired and she is of the opinion that if I will be staying, we should contribute 1 year rent and pay..

Initially, she wanted to pack out and I will pay but sumtin came up and she has to stay. I am just confused.... I don't want any issue but I can't afford a room on the island for now... The house is located in a ghetto like area for Ajah. The issue isn't paying rent but I don't want any trouble, though she is not really troublesome, not really but partly and I am worried

Any advice....

See full story
https://www.nairaland.com/6862492/advice-needed-issue-bothering-soul
grin grin grin one room with a lady? Not advisable
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by YemmyKamor: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
cry

is he a Yoruba Muslim or Christian

What an ass!
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by GboyegaD(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
ayandee:
ah! You are old!

shaklisco:
you be agbalagba

I am not that old.
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by pacespot(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Finally, rest in peace
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Starhearts: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

My Personal Doctor... I have been waiting for you fah... Come and check the brain for me oooo grin grin grin grin

But u knw say u bleeped up sha
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Wuenglishepp03: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
RIP, we go miss u gannnn,
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Toyade888(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Fine oooo
Thanks man.

God bless you sir for all you do here
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Ajeyo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
Federal govt accused him of drug trafficking wrongly,Ndlea drove iron rod into his anus painfully on several occasions,he won the case against Ndlea&was awarded a huge sum which this govt never pays till his death,Shame.
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by placeofallure(f): 1:55am On Nov 23, 2021
We'll never forget you. While you were here, you made your impact. You left your footprints on the sand of time. Your pictures on the back of a movie sold the movie. No adverts needed. You were simply the best!

Rest on legend. If you see your wife, Moladun, hug her and kiss her. Sunre Adisa, Adimeru Baba Suwe. Can't believe I'm typing RIP to another great thespian. All of you are just exiting one by one.
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Bamzyriches451: 2:49am On Nov 23, 2021
I don't know him but may his soul find peace
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by MufasaLion: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Nephilim:
A great prophet said it, that this man should go and Repent and confess for the murder of his wife. Else he won't come out from that sickness.

Too bad! What profit a man.

Fvck you and your low budget prophet. Unintelligent peeps.
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by MufasaLion: 7:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Ajeyo:
Federal govt accused him of drug trafficking wrongly,Ndlea drove iron rod into his anus painfully on several occasions,he won the case against Ndlea&was awarded a huge sum which this govt never pays till his death,Shame.

No government would pay such money. Moreover, he didn't speak up ever since.
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by EmmaLege: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by akanjikokoro: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2021
RIP baba suwe
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
What a great loss
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Slimbee1(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Inna lilahi wah inaehi rojiuna cry
We cometh from you and unto you we shall returneth angry
Re: Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead by Yaks02(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:
angry Rest in Peace... Adisa...

I need your advice guys.... I will be getting a job on the island and accommodation is an issue.. I don't have money for accommodation on the island for now and I can't reject any job and stay home jobless.. My problem is, I will be staying with a lady friend. She is a good friend of mine since last year but you know how ladies can change mood... The house rent is expired and she is of the opinion that if I will be staying, we should contribute 1 year rent and pay..

Initially, she wanted to pack out and I will pay but sumtin came up and she has to stay. I am just confused.... I don't want any issue but I can't afford a room on the island for now... The house is located in a ghetto like area for Ajah. The issue isn't paying rent but I don't want any trouble, though she is not really troublesome, not really but partly and I am worried

Any advice....

See full story
https://www.nairaland.com/6862492/advice-needed-issue-bothering-soul

Just stay with her I guess there won't be much problem because u will be busy with work, try ur best to provide food, this will help

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Go Dye Carried By His Mother As A Baby 38 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / 50 Cent Buys ₦1.2 Billion 2020 Bugatti Chiron Hypercar As His Christmas Gift / Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.