Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? (422 Views)

Abba Kyari: Police Reveal Identity Of Suspected Drug Barons / Agulu Youths Chase Mkpurummiri Out Of The Town / 25-year-Old Lady, 5 Others Bags 141 Years Imprisonment For Trafficking Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by KanoFirstSon: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
I only asked a simple question. The video of how mkpurumiri victims were being flogged and the raising of awareness on the evil drug has been circulating the media.
So I simply ask when will those drug barons and traffickers also be punished? Those ones that travel to Indonesia,India,Malaysia,SA etc to traffick drugs,when will they or their families who support them be punished to serve as a deterrent to others who will want to travel out and engage in drug trafficking thereby tarnishing the image of our dear country.

You can’t spare mother house rat to go kill her offsprings.
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by daddytime(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm

My hand no dey oh...

Ayam cumin....
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by KanoFirstSon: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Drug trafficking has been destroying our youths for long. Do we continue to look away when the main characters in this traffick rings continue this evil?
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by CUMIN: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
I watched a video of lee Kwan yew of Singapore talking about how Nigerians bring drug to destroy their youth.

I was very definite it was our brother from the east who ply their route in Fareast.

The chicken have come to roost.

Ozubulu is the home of drugs baron in Anambra.

They can start from there.
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
The people being scourged by drugs has the duty to sanitize their community..

You want Igbos to go to Malaysia and Indonesia to start fighting their drug problems for them?

How many drug Barons in other countries..

Have the US,Mexico and Colombia fought?

And you want Igbos..

Who are not a country..

To go around the world and start fighting drug dealers?

If these countries cannot deal with their drug problems..

Let them manage it like that.. grin

To your tent o Israel undecided
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by KanoFirstSon: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
CUMIN:
I watched a video of lee Kwan yew of Singapore talking about how Nigerians bring drug to destroy their youth.

I was very definite it was our brother from the east who ply their route in Fareast.

The story below remains evergreen

1 Share

Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by KanoFirstSon: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
CUMIN:

My problem with this pple is that never have we seen sensitization or angry rally against these guys who travel abroad with the intent of selling drugs to hit it big just as the media has been awash with mkpurumiri issue of recent.
Igbos should be angered with the rise of international drug trafficking over the years...98% of culprits from their region.
Young boys from their regional want to travel out to go sell drugs so that dey can come back and show off with illicit wealth.
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Where do the youth get the money to spend on these hard substances? Isn't Nigeria a poor country?
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by Boogyman557: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool Drug is d BEST tin dat can happen to anyone. ESPECIALLY if ur HEAD strong... right now, am ROLLING my WEED to high dis evening... My FUTURE PLAN is to have a WEED PLANT or WEED FARM so I don't need to ORDER it outside ANYMORE... Last year I could ONLY KUSH 6 to 7 WEED in a spot but dis year I can KUSH up to 11 to 15 WEED in a spot. Am just so GRATEFUL to JAH. WTF MAN
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by IvarTheBoneless: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
In year 5050 ... when we give them independence.

Until then, their women serve at our pleasure. When they graduate from brothels and baby factories, we give the mumu guys to pay high bride price on the slackened abunna grin
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by KanoFirstSon: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
IvarTheBoneless:
In year 5050 ... when we give them independence.

Until then, their women serve at our pleasure. When they graduate from brothels and baby factories, we give the mumu guys to pay high bride price on the slackened abunna grin

How old are u?

You’re detailing my thread pls..stick to the question
Re: When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World? by IvarTheBoneless: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

How old are u?

You’re detailing my thread pls..stick to the question

Old enough for your ma to moan... ask her.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Hacks His Wife And Four Children To Death With An Axe / Lady Arrested For Locking 6-year-old Girl In A Dirty Room In Osun State / POLICE Arrests Female Scammer, Fraudster After Committing Several Havocs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.