Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included (5380 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Faeces From WC In Osun State (Disturbing Video) / ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (2) (3) (4)

Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by LikeAking: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
I saw this post where a very beautiful lady was murdered by a snake in Nigeria. Kindly check here :https://www.nairaland.com/6861184/lady-bitten-death-snake-abuja. May her gentle soul rest in peace.

In a bid to prevent sad incidences like hers, I created a potent product months ago, to enable people eradicate the various forces of death residing in their WC chambers and also prevent those forces from surviving in the WC chambers.

The goal is to fumigate the WC chambers through the product I created with insecticides or what ever product. Because most WC's are 95% sealed its impossible for people to fumigate the WC aka danger bunker with ease. Please do the needful today. A little innovative product can save your life today. I have created various modification of this product. The latest innovation will enable people attach the product to their WC without cracking any block/concrete.

Don't forget to inspect your WC before using it.

Thanks for reading

Stay safe.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by OmoOshodi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by yyba: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
I do boil one full bucket of water and pour inside WC and close it for some minutes everyday. Anything that is inside is on his own.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by LikeAking: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
yyba:
I do boil one full bucket of water and pour inside WC and close it for some minutes everyday. Anything that is inside is on his own.

madt!
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Pour chemical inside the wc and flush

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by nedekid: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
yyba:
That is not effective.
Rather mix regular ddvp or sniper in a bucket with water, you may add a little diesel or kerozine. Flush your toilet with it and also pour some into your wash basin, your bathtub drainage.
That is more effective as it will clear your pipes and those that enters your suck away will kill rodents, roaches etc.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
yyba:

Baba u dey vex oo cheesy
For where u dey see money buy gas sef?

21 Likes

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by revived: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
nedekid:

That is not effective.
Rather mix regular ddvp or sniper in a bucket with water, you may add a little diesel or kerozine. Flush your toilet with it and also pour some into your wash basin, your bathtub drainage.
That is more effective as it will clear your pipes and those that enters your sock away will kill rodents, roaches etc.

Apt

Lalasticlala mynd44 make una two alaye carry am enter fp

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Timekeeper: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
nedekid:

That is not effective.
That is more effective as it will clear your pipes and those that enters your sock away will kill rodents, roaches etc.

Nedekid, for what you said...

You deserve the best solution comment of the year......

Imagine if the sniper enter the soak away, those rats and roaches are dead... Chai.

God bless you bro

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by MVLOX(m): 2:26am On Nov 23, 2021
nedekid:

That is not effective.

Thanks ... Na to try am sharp sharp ooo

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by nedekid: 3:41am On Nov 23, 2021
Timekeeper:

Nedekid, for what you said...

You deserve the best solution comment of the year......

Imagine if the sniper enter the soak away, those rats and roaches are dead... Chai.

God bless you bro
Thanks..

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Jayboi(m): 6:36am On Nov 23, 2021
yyba:

Bros u no de fear your wc. Boiling the water and pouring it inside ur wc will keep reducing the strength of ur wc and it may collapse while u are on it one day when u don't expect. Moreover, the boiling has little or no effect considering the large volume of waste waste in the septic tank. Just use all these sniper and the likes and pour it inside. You are good

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by TeeGentle(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2021
na only God fit save us
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by JavaScript90: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2021
very scary shit
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by 10billionDollar: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2021
A non return valve mounted @ the tail end of the PVC discharge pipe in the soak away will completely solve this problem. That way only waste from WC can go out but nothing can return tru the PVC pipes. It has worked 4 me perfectly. Disinfecting the WC constantly also works but keeping pace with this procedure maybe difficult. That same non return valve can be installed or mounted just after the ceramic WC in the toilet, this is for tenants because u may not have access to the soak away. Below are images of a non return valve that can be used.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by aAK1(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2021
10billionDollar:
A non return valve mounted @ the tail end of the PVC discharge pipe in the soak away will completely solve this problem. That way only waste from WC can go out but nothing can return tru the PVC pipes. It has worked 4 me perfectly.
true.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by saintmm(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2021
Just got to know of one unfortunate occurrence yesterday and was like is it real? Reading it here make me believe it. Thanks op and those that have contributed to the post so far. Please let solution keep coming and make it explicit.
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by saintmm(m): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2021
10billionDollar:
A non return valve mounted @ the tail end of the PVC discharge pipe in the soak away will completely solve this problem. That way only waste from WC can go out but nothing can return tru the PVC pipes. It has worked 4 me perfectly. Disinfecting the WC constantly also works but keeping pace with this procedure maybe difficult. That same non return valve can be installed or mounted just after the ceramic WC in the toilet, this is for tenants because u may not have access to the soak away.
Can you break it down a bit?
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by MissSlimbody(f): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2021
10billionDollar:
A non return valve mounted @ the tail end of the PVC discharge pipe in the soak away will completely solve this problem. That way only waste from WC can go out but nothing can return tru the PVC pipes. It has worked 4 me perfectly. Disinfecting the WC constantly also works but keeping pace with this procedure maybe difficult. That same non return valve can be installed or mounted just after the ceramic WC in the toilet, this is for tenants because u may not have access to the soak away. Below are images of a non return valve that can be used.

I searched for the picture

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by omonla10(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2021
My problem is how these animals get access to a concrete soakaway compartment

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Seyilome(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2021
omonla10:
Especially that of snakes
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by 10billionDollar: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2021
omonla10:

They stray into these soak away through openings left unattended to. Go to some Estates u will see the soak away covered with bushes linking to the forest, wen there are openings in the soak away due to aging or defects nobody will notice or even care

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2021
yyba:

Lol.. but for how long will you continue to do this?

Just move out of that place, Biko.
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by chival(f): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2021
nedekid:

That is not effective.
I pour sniper directly into all my drains regularly, but not into the toilet bowls. I feel that may not be safe, especially if you have children.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2021
They will not move this to front page but if it's one yeye post of how someone ate rat and snake, it would have graced front page since morning.

Ndi Uchu!

By the way, Nigerians are only reactive and never proactive in everything.

All these ideas and solution Should have been made known to the public before now but they had to wait until someone goes down for it before creating awareness.

Even architects needs to be aware or informed so they can include this type of pipes in their buliding designs especially in those snake infested areas.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Maydayy(m): 11:20am On Nov 23, 2021
Nice solutions
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by LikeAking: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2021
10billionDollar:

This solution is good, but roaches, and rats will still live in the chambers and the snakes, rats, etc can also have access from the chamber vents. That pipe ontop the sewage chamber.

Flushing sniper into the sock way will be too expansive, judging my the size of most sock aways and it wont be very effective. Although if i will be effective if the sniper for example is introduced into the sock away & WC chambers in a gaseous state.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by nedekid: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2021
chival:

I pour sniper directly into all my drains regularly, but not into the toilet bowls. I feel that may not be safe, especially if you have children.
The idea is for you to flush with it so it enters the system. The piping and finally the chamber.
As I said mix the sniper/ddvp with water in a bucket, add (if you have) little diesel or kerozine. Then use it to flush. Pour it into eg bathtub and wash hand bowl drain.
As per the kids. After the flush with the mixture, you can flush normally with ordinary water to return it to normal.
The important thing is that the chemical has entered the system.
I assure you, the amount of cockroaches, insects, rats etc will greatly reduce, surely if any serpent is there, it will have very runny stomach.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Krak(m): 11:52am On Nov 23, 2021
LikeAking:

This solution is good, but roaches, and rats will still live in the chambers and the snakes, rats, etc can also have access from the chamber vents. That pipe ontop the sewage chamber.

Flushing sniper into the sock way will be too expansive, judging my the size of most sock aways and it wont be very effective. Although if i will be effective if the sniper for example is introduced into the sock away & WC chambers in a gaseous state.

Sniper is very effective. Sniper, if applied to an enclosed space is a death sentence to every thing in that enclosure, even humans.

I once poured sniper into my soak away through the drainage in my bathroom. The decomposing stench that eventually emanated from that soak away was very strong and it lasted for up to a week.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by LikeAking: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
10billionDollar:

Rats may bore holes in the return valves .
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by 10billionDollar: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
LikeAking:

99% Impossible, especially with the non return valves made of brass or metals. I use metallic ones, although they are more costly.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by 10billionDollar: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
LikeAking:

Even the PVC ones are strong & made with materials that are repelling to rodents & reptiles.
99% Impossible, especially with the non return valves made of brass or metals. I use metallic ones, although they are more costly.

Sanwo-Olu To Pupils: Don't Encourage Bullies, They're Perverts / Nobody Is Real On Facebook Again (pics) / Photos Of A Man Who Was Buried In His Car Have Emerged On Social Media

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63