Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included (5441 Views)

Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Faeces From WC In Osun State (Disturbing Video) / ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by DawnStudios(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
LikeAking:
I saw this post where a very beautiful lady was murdered by a snake in Nigeria. Kindly check here :https://www.nairaland.com/6861184/lady-bitten-death-snake-abuja. May her gentle soul rest in peace.

In a bid to prevent sad incidences like hers, I created a potent product months ago, to enable people eradicate the various forces of death residing in their WC chambers and also prevent those forces from surviving in the WC chambers.

The goal is to fumigate the WC chambers through the product I created with insecticides or what ever product. Because most WC's are 95% sealed its impossible for people to fumigate the WC aka danger bunker with ease. Please do the needful today. A little innovative product can save your life today. I have created various modification of this product. The latest innovation will enable people attach the product to their WC without cracking any block/concrete.

Don't forget to inspect your WC before using it.

Thanks for reading

Stay safe.

Your diagram and process is hard to understand.
I can make you a realistic 3d model and animation to explain how it works but that'll cost you.
Chat me up on whatsapp if you're interested so we can discuss better.

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by drmuchin: 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
This snake was found inside my WC last month.

cc lalaticlala

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by federal9: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
Them no born them well with this.

They fall in split seconds after smelling this.

1 Like

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Whobedatte(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
federal9:
Them no born them well with this.

They fall in split seconds after smelling this.
Where can one get this
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by igbarasdynasty: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
LikeAking:

This solution is good, but roaches, and rats will still live in the chambers and the snakes, rats, etc can also have access from the chamber vents. That pipe ontop the sewage chamber.

Flushing sniper into the sock way will be too expansive, judging my the size of most sock aways and it wont be very effective. Although if i will be effective if the sniper for example is introduced into the sock away & WC chambers in a gaseous state.

You ended up saying NOTHING. The people you quoted had proffered a solution.

1 Like

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by chival(f): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
nedekid:

The idea is for you to flush with it so it enters the system. The piping and finally the chamber.
As I said mix the sniper/ddvp with water in a bucket, add (if you have) little diesel or kerozine. Then use it to flush. Pour it into eg bathtub and wash hand bowl drain.
As per the kids. After the flush with the mixture, you can flush normally with ordinary water to return it to normal.
The important thing is that the chemical has entered the system.
I assure you, the amount of cockroaches, insects, rats etc will greatly reduce, surely if any serpent is there, it will have very runny stomach.
Lol at runny stomach. I understand you better now. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by LikeAking: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
drmuchin:
This snake was found inside my WC last month.

cc lalaticlala

Nice one.

correct!
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Doctortyre: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin
Miracood2:

Baba u dey vex oo cheesy
For where u dey see money buy gas sef?
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Opeyemic01: 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
omonla10:
My problem is how these animals get access to a concrete soakaway compartment

I co-ask
Re: Snakes In Your WC . A Solution - Pics Included by Bolaji26(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Just pour salt and bitter kola in the WC and flush.

Thanks me leta

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Men Gang Rape 8year Old Girl In Owerri(pictures) / Good morning people, Have a nice day / Lady Commits Suicide During Lockdown (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.