Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa (13156 Views)

‘Nigeria, Other African Countries To Remain Major Petrol Importers’ - Kragha / Crime Is Endemic In Nigeria – US Cautions Citizens / Angela Merkel Set To Visit Nigeria, Other West African Nations On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Cousin9999: 6:58am On Nov 23, 2021
Jakumo:
The Chinese neo-colonialist exploiters and natural resource thieves should heed the warning of their leaders, and kindly phuck off back to China where they can mine for whatever the phuck they want in THEIR overcrowded and polluted homeland.

Say NO to China's land-grab in Africa.

Say NO to the Chinese deforestation of Africa.

Say NO to Chinese loan-shark colonization of Africa.

Say NO to avowed racist swarms infesting Africa because they greedily phucked up their own country by poisoning the air, soil, and rivers.

Say YES to sending the Chinese usurpers and annexation agents being deported Idi-Amin style BACK to their glorious homeland FOREVER.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by epondudu: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Collect their loan kidnap them later so that they won't come and seize Nigeria's assets.
See sense grin
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by tradepunter: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2021
uuzba:

These kind Chinese we have these days.
I thought all of them can fight kung-fu in their country. Them suppose dey beat us na.
Abi no be there IP man, Jet Li, Jacky Chan come from?
We suppose dey fear their skills na.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden dragon... No be their fighting skills full that film?

All na wash my friend....

Them Chinese arts are all fantasy...look at the Martial arts applied in real Life

Jujitsu- japanese

Applied basically by all law enforcement across the world... Involves using the human body against itself.

Arm lock, arm twisting, wrist twisting... MMA is application of jujitsu in it's purest form.

Taekwondo- South korea

Used by military and law enforcement across the world.....mostly involves use of feet to land dangerous kicks

Myui tia- Thailand

Use of elbow, knee and other hard parts of the body.

Krav maga- Israel

Most advanced because it combines all of them martial arts to produce new style of combat techniques...

Laslas them china man know say BULLET no dy reason any kung fu.... And that is what africa is all about

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by billyG(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Nigeriya don jagajaga under this man.... everything don scater scater! cry cry cry
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Austineva(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Joseph08:
Good news for Buhari they might forget about the loans he collected.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by geekay4real(m): 7:34am On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:
Black Africa is operating under a serious curse.

How can you grant China rights to mining gold in exchange for infrastructure. Why can't you mine yourself, sell and use the proceeds got infrastructure?
The truth is there's a percentage apportioned to the government agency involved. African personal interest exceed national interest
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Jakumo(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2021
tradepunter:

All na wash my friend....

Them Chinese arts are all fantasy...look at the Martial arts applied in real Life

Jujitsu- japanese

Applied basically by all law enforcement across the world... Involves using the human body against itself.

Arm lock, arm twisting, wrist twisting... MMA is application of jujitsu in it's purest form.

Taekwondo- South korea

Used by military and law enforcement across the world.....mostly involves use of feet to land dangerous kicks

Myui tia- Thailand

Use of elbow, knee and other hard parts of the body.

Krav maga- Israel

Most advanced because it combines all of them martial arts to produce new style of combat techniques...

Laslas them china man know say BULLET no dy reason any kung fu.... And that is what africa is all about

You forgot to mention Jujumotive and Voodoological Means as another ancient form of martial arts. Anyone whose home-defense arsenal does not include assorted vulture heads, smoke-dried fruit bats, lizard intestines, cowrie shells, white fabric, and smelly concoctions, will not fully comprehend this ancient fighting modality. Who no know go know.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Mide1data: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2021
HOLY SHIT

I hate the idea. But its better than government looting our money. It will take more than 10 years before 9ja finally gets it.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING to our country.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Elbinawi: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2021
Insecurity: China asks its citizens to avoid Nigeria, Congo amid kidnappings.

Mee:

Any responsible nation will ask its citizens to avoid Nigeria. Nigeria is today the kidnapping capital of the world. The level of insecurity that we have here is worst than what is happening in Congo.

The armed bandits that attacked Motorists on the Abuja-Kaduna expressway recently boldly returned the next day and kidnapped more people. The security architecture of the country has collapsed. Only God will save us!

Pray For Nigeria!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by drealcivilceno(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

How can you grant China rights to mining gold in exchange for infrastructure. Why can't you mine yourself, sell and use the proceeds got infrastructure?

That curse has a name!

Selfishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Edyice: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2021
Japa from your loan partner grin

Where are those lovers of bubu lifeless dullard falseprophet ibkhaleel nlpolicewoman hassanmaye thugthang

See una dullard Oga is making thing happen grin

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by bergs2: 8:15am On Nov 23, 2021
uuzba:

These kind Chinese we have these days.
I thought all of them can fight kung-fu in their country. Them suppose dey beat us na.
Abi no be there IP man, Jet Li, Jacky Chan come from?
We suppose dey fear their skills na.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden dragon... No be their fighting skills full that film?

Imagine your frame of mind.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by uuzba(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2021
bergs2:

Imagine your frame of mind.
I'm the owner of my frame of mind. I don't have to imagine it.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2021
mariovito:
Why can't we manage our resources by ourselves? Colonization never really ended. it only changed form. For example, in Nigeria, it started with the exploitation by the Royal Niger Company, then go to a crescendo with the coming of the British government and the. went back to the status quo of having companies like shell Bp, Chevron etc. represent the imperial interests.

I know in Nigeria, The Sinos are spearhead the illegal gold mining trade and other under the radar businesses. I wish we'll have sense in Africa.
Exactly and why many Asian countries vehemently despise anything related to American and European sociocultural values.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2021
kaziblake:
I don’t know who taught Africa the act of worshiping white men o
Nna! It's terrible
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Benrosaria(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Lukonline(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

I am tired
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by descarado: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2021
kaziblake:
I don’t know who taught Africa the act of worshiping white men o
Are you guys still not worshipping them?
Team funny accents, white gown wedding, speaking English in your village, worshipping everything that they say.
It's inbred. You can't get away from that until you start seeing white for what they are. Flesh and blood exactly like you.

Our men come here to castigate their sisters while extolling foreign or white women. Yet outside Nigeria, the shit they tolerate from such ladies they can't endure with their sisters in diaspora.

Nigerian men that has low inferiority complex but become men when they see Nigerian women.
Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by chachanga: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Same way the Daura Dunce hasn't being able to get Nigerian refineries off the ground while moaning about paying fuel landing cost subsidies.

Look at the pseudo projects they've claimed executing since. And the insanely unprofitable and wasteful ideas of #FeedingSchoolChildren #TraderMoni #PoorestOfThePoor etc gulping trillions of urgently needed funds while core Sectors of the economy have been abandoned headed by non-performing ministers who don't know jack?

I think you're right, somebody somewhere must really have cursed Nigeria because even with all the obviously crazy fumblings of this Govt, many useful-idiots and suffer-heads still label themselves proud Buharists and support subhuman nonsense?

It's just a wonder.

Edyice:
Japa from your loan partner grin

Where are those lovers of bubu lifeless dullard falseprophet ibkhaleel nlpolicewoman hassanmaye thugthang

See una dullard Oga is making thing happen grin

Just leave those renegade band of losers. They keep lacking content now that Buhari Govt's clueless incompetence and failures create more problems on daily basis. Even back then, the children of hate knew they were talking for just talking sake, old buggers with no sense, conscience or shame.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2021
China should shut their mouth see pot calling kettle black... Produce the tennis player u guys kidnapped.... kidnapping your own citizen and shutting their mouth is d order of d day!!

If u can do that to ur citizens what more to outsiders... No wonder You are not allowing TAIWAN to be.... upon the land mass China has!!

Greedy Bloody Goats!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by seyz91(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2021
Our old fool leaders no fit think like that
OneCandleAway:

Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by seyz91(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2021
You got it
mariovito:
funnily, the Chinese ain't even white in the true sense of it. they're yellow. African feel inferior to anyone in a pale skin whereas we're the originals. Africans need to wake up.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by merits(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

we don't have the initiative.let them continue mining we had enough.our generation to come we relocate to china once the resources finished up.it is the promise from their president nothing to fear.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by OneCandleAway(f): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
merits:

we don't have the initiative.let them continue mining we had enough.our generation to come we relocate to china once the resources finished up.it is the promise from their president nothing to fear.

Those Chinese won't tell the Congo govt the actual amount and worth of gold they mine. And I'm sure there is no way the govt can trace the quantity of gold being mined.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by pacespot(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Na lazy mentality dey affect most Africans, they want quick rewards now even though it might affect their future gains which are way much bigger. Imagine giving out your natural resources for a cheap exchange with infrastructures which could wear down and become dilapidated in future. And I'm sure the Chinese are not dashing them the funds for the infrastructures, it is a loan which they will have to pay back in future.
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by merits(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Those Chinese won't tell the Congo govt the actual amount and worth of gold they mine. And I'm sure there is no way the govt can trace the quantity of gold being mined.
no be lie....
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by Daniel7543: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

You're absolutely right.

But, I want you to understand that, even if we Black Africans mine the gold ourselves. The money generated will be looted, by our leaders....so what's the essence.

Like you said. "Black Africa is operating under a serious curse"
Re: Kidnapping: China Cautions Citizens To Avoid Nigeria, Other Parts Of Africa by ajl: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Lazy brain!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / N88bn compensation: FG yet to pay us — Biafra war victims / Press Statement As APC Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.