Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) (26954 Views)

Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) / Telecom Mast Smashes Benz & 3 Other Cars In Abuja / Driver Smashes Car Into A Residential Building In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by HolinessForever: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Shocking Moments: a fallen icicle smashed through the windshield of a parked SUV in northern China.

CCTV footage taken in Heilongjiang province shows the vehicle driver chatting with his friend when the ice fell and almost hit his head.

The driver, Mr. Vain, said; If I boarded the car two seconds earlier, I wouldn't be so lucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs-G1R5wVPw

1 Like

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
shocked

Me waiting patiently for oga Righteousness to come and link the ice block, Mr Vain and his car with end time.

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
A taste of what will be on Earth after the Rapture of the Bride of Christ.
Folks, Repent and Believe the Gospel of JESUS Christ.
There is no more time oooo.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
shocked

Is that not meth?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by obonujoker(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
As usual... grin
Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by FastKoncept: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no more time.

1 Like

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by yemmight(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bad bad things just dey happen for China.

1 Like

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
God is angry with them.

1 Like

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by PriestlyLawyer1: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
You know it's funny how we play down these things as just normal. Nothing just happens truly, I will however not force anyone to believe. But you see these things happening these days, there is more to it.

6 Likes

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by yorubaigboi1: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no more time.
Congrats , you are now popular on nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by WibusJaga: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021

We're so blessed in this country with little or no natural disasters. Na only man-made disasters de wahala us.

5 Likes

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by WiszyFraud: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no more time.

Man of god... Allow us to chill small na grin

10 Likes

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by temitope27(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by emmabest2000(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is that not meth?

Na Mkpuru ice nao
Oyi di na obodo a ugbua grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by PWGLTD(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Contact me for all currency exchange Transactions.

1 Like

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no more time.
WHO DID THIS TO YOU

6 Likes

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by Temisia(f): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by Randal: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
WOW

1 Like

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by BruncleZuma: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
5 posts, 6 comments
Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by BabaIbo: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
You people should leave righteousness2 alone.

If he decides to view it spiritually, that's good for him.
You can chose to view it physically, good for you.

Everybody with their views(ways).

8 Likes

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by McAausim: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no more time.

Pastor righteousness on the lose.... Abeg hold am there

This world is not going to come to an end once you're dead That's your own end. so stop this end time of a thing .

7 Likes

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by Goahead(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Did it just smashed the car from the sky?

1 Like

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by Sirchiboy: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHO DID THIS TO YOU
Brother how family.
Make I drop my account now make you bless me afternoon

1 Like

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by GOTVee: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no more time.

You have successfully made Christianity a laughing stock with your radical cum fanatical evangelism. I hope you won't end up in hell fire for misleading so many people away from christ. I can help you become a born again Christian if you want. My arms are open sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by Gadafii: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Me waiting patiently for oga Righteousness to come and link the ice block, Mr Vain and his car with end time.
you didn't have to wait long tho, baba don drop comment under you cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Huge Block Of Ice Smashes Through Windshield In Northern China ( Video) by lasisi69(f): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
yorubaigboi1:

Congrats , you are now popular on nairaland
are you jealous of his popularity ?? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bmw X3 2017 / 10 Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers In Lagos And Their Addresses / 2005 Audi A4 Vs 2000 Honda Accord (baby Boy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.