Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) (47017 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) / Sweet Steve Dies In An Accident (Photo) / Moses Armstrong's Wife, Rita, Dies In Car Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Crazyfella001:
Same thought here bro...she dey find relevance grin grin

Na their ways b that na. We no them.
Hahahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
SLIDEwaxie:
Shey that scratch and small dent na accident? Which kind yeye car be that sef?
Lexus ES 350
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
abobote:

Sense no go kill you

grin grin
seyz91:
You smart
kiss kiss
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Numerouno94:

Boss where u waka go since na? I tink say Buhari give u appointment u kun 4get ur boys here na. grin grin
Bros i dey tied up this period but i see how you, Thierryjay and Unbitchable dey school Pendulums........if Buhari knack me appointment, i go first arrest NL mods grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na minor fender bender sef lipsrsealed
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Dasilva12: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2021
SLIDEwaxie:
Shey that scratch and small dent na accident? Which kind yeye car be that sef?
See life,
she won't mind if you can buy her
roll royce.
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mrglobal1:
Thank God for safety. She should be more careful

If you are in Lagos invest 100k into my Food Packaging business or POS business and get 15k returns every month for 6months and pull out with your initial amount you brought in
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Bros i dey tied up this period but i see how you, Thierryjay and Unbitchable dey school Pendulums........if Buhari knack me appointment, i go first arrest NL mods grin grin grin

Hope the money large ba? No forget to ask for our aza ones the contract click. grin grin

As for pendulums, we will continue to preach the gospel to them until they re converted nd shown the light.

Talking abt the mods aka Pendumods, abeg use Daura Secret Service carry them go. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by OJEEMAH(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hope the money large ba? No forget to ask for our aza ones the contract click. grin grin
They money wey Yeye Bello hide abii grin grin
As for pendulums, we will continue to preach the gospel to them until they re converted nd shown the light.
Extend the preaching to the MODs
Talking abt the mods aka Pendumods, abeg use Daura Secret Service carry them go. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
grossintel:
Lexus ES 350
well, that's some fast car
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thank God
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by femiasaolu2014: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mrglobal1:
Thank God for safety. She should be more careful

If you are in Lagos invest 100k into my Food Packaging business or POS business and get 15k returns every month for 6months and pull out with your initial amount you brought in

You don't have family members?

Thief

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Bamzyriches451: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
ThankGod for her life
Let her go and see no more
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by izubext007: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
This small thing
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by kenzysmith: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
She no wan show d car full body but we are smarter na old acura grin
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Bumper scratch na accident n?
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:13am On Nov 23, 2021
God is alive. You shall grow old to see your children's children. No spirit of untimely death shall come near you in the name of Jesus Christ
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by RosyIsBlessed: 12:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Numerouno94:
This one purposely bashed her car bumper so that her imaginary fans will get her a 2020 range rover. Go highway nd see real accident. Nonsense nd Tega.

How old are you?
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Emem040: 2:11am On Nov 23, 2021
Thank God for safety

Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Bigpapi: 3:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Ashawo die punany rest
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20am On Nov 23, 2021
She not proud of the kind of vehicle she uses. That why she only show us the affected area
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by chaloskyx: 4:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Go to ladipo market and get your bumper fixed and resprayed no fan is going to contribute to get you a new car. if you really want a car send a request to boma your baby boy to do the needful unless hes not capable the only thing hes capable of doing is sleeping with you cause its for free and comes at no cost.
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by ShedrachU(m): 4:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Lol, now she remembers she's a 'child of a praying mother' grin
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 23, 2021
SLIDEwaxie:
well, that's some fast car
Yes, I own one. It’s a spotty car, you will feel like you can fly and nothing will happen.
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by udede(m): 6:12am On Nov 23, 2021
Nigerians, because fans arrenge #250m for davido, she wan take style kolobi a new car from fans abi ? abeg carry your moto go panel beater nobi we jam you.

Abeg Nigeria overnight celebrities, make Una nodey fry akara for the head of una fans bikonu
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by Awoo88: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2021
Bbn was trending the other day and there is no mentioned of boma or this disgrace. What you do matters.
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by ramatintin(m): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2021
Rubbish.
Re: Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) by snoopz: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Numerouno94:
This one purposely bashed her car bumper so that her imaginary fans will get her a 2020 range rover. Go highway nd see real accident. Nonsense nd Tega.

I think say na only me see bumper accident make she go Lagos ibadan express.
Her fans no get range money o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) / Ejine Okoroafor Wows In Bikini (Photos) / Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.