Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist (293 Views)

9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Nigerian Music Groups That Have Broken Up (Photos) / 12 Most Popular Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist by guobe: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
His name is Johnnydrille and is certainly the best Nigerian musician.His songs are soulful and melts the hardest of hearts.The following songs,count on you,bad dancer and mystery girl all singles are the type of songs that have never been ventured into by any Nigerian music artiste.Johnnydrille is a Nigerian music revolutionist destined to become a global star.The music genius extraordinaire just dropped his debut album before we fall asleep featuring classic sounds that are superturbolicious. Alltracks in the album are music bangers no wonder it has gotten over ten million streams in major music streaming platforms worldwide.His musical concert,Johnnydrillesroomlive comes up in Lagos on the 28th of November 2021 and 5th of December 2021 in Abuja.Johnnydrille certainly the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist by DonBenny77(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
His music isn't "Nigerian music"... if you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist by guobe: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Johnnydrille is Nigerian to the core,he is breaking boundaries and he does not sit on his comfort zone singing same thing all the time with plenty noise in the background giving headache.His songs are clean with no vulgar words,it is the type of songs that make you fall asleep and dream good dreams.
Re: Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Add Brymo (Iyana Ipaja Frank Sinatra), Darey, Ric Hassani, TJan, Byno to that fame list.

But then, not all care about the vocals once the beats is well laced with Marijuana, we're good to go.
Re: Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist by guobe: 6:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Certainly those guys are good in their own right but you see this johnny en is creating something mind blowing out of this world.He has musical tracks that you can play all day 24 hours non stop without getting tired,you fall asleep and continue the nest day
Take for example the track bad dancer,that track keeps dancing in ones mind all day or is it driving in the rain featuring Ladipoe,the list goes on and on.
Re: Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist by Thisxisxmyxname(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
@guobe

I get where you're coming from, but I personally think calling him the "best Nigerian musician" is going a bit too far. Maybe "one of the best" would be a better choice of words.

His music is definitely good, but as someone else pointed out, it's not really "Nigerian".

What do you think of Asa, by the way?
Re: Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist by guobe: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
@thisxismyname ASA is no longer in the radar,she came out trail blazing years ago,Johnny drille is inventing a new type of sound never done by a Nigerian music artiste.Go check out his new album before we fall asleep ,you will understand what I am talking about.The other great music inventor I see in Nigeria is Brymo.Johnnydrilles type of music is for the future and ever green to be played many years to come like the likes of Dolly Patton and Aba.Just take a look at johnnydrilles wait for me done years ago,play the song today and if you are not strong by heart you may end up with tears as it is a perfect song .
Re: Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist by Thisxisxmyxname(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ah, it turns out this album is REALLY new. It only came out last month.

I'll check it out. It seems he collaborated with a lot of other artists. I have high expectations.
Re: Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist by guobe: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Johnnydrilles new body of work before we fall asleep album is classic,he featured Don jazzy in ova,Ladipoe in driving in the rain,stylplus in odo,Ayrr Starr in let me love you and other banging tracks.

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks - Ozumba Mbadiwe Lyrics / How Can I Promote My Hausa Gospel Songs / Spotify Premium For FREE [ultimate Guide] - Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.