Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — (806 Views)

Davido Opens Application For N250m Orphanage Fund (Pix) / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by Voice22: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — Prophet Aloysius Warns Davido
By Yentown Mayor - November 22, 2021 - 12:33 pm 40
A cleric identified as Goodheart Val Aloysius has reacted to the donation of award-winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido to orphanages across the country.
Aloysius in a post said the Davido Music Worldwide boss would not make heaven if he fails to pay tithe from the two hundred million naira donated to him by his friends.
NAIJA LIVE TV had earlier reported that Davido garnered over two hundred million naira after charging his friends and colleagues to donate N1m each for his birthday.
Davido in his post had said he wanted to use the money to clear his Rolls Royce at the port.

The singer to the surprise of many added fifty million naira to the donation and gave it to orphanages across the country.

Davido constituted a 5-man committee to see to the donation to orphanages and added that the gesture will become an annual activity.

Aloysius, however, in a post on his Facebook account wrote “Brother Davido, if you don’t pay tithe from that money given to you by your friends, I am afraid you won’t make heaven.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm3jVWzOtUs

Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by kettykings: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
David please pay tithe so we don't miss you
Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by Righteousness2(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
What is Needful for Davido or anyone who is not in Christ is not Payment of tithes.

The Salvation of your soul through JESUS Christ is much more important than your tithe, Sacrifices and all that. Your tithes, givings and all that is not a Substitute for your salvation.

After the Genuie Salvation of the soul, then can you bother yourself with your tithes and all that.

2 Likes

Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by Aufbauh(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Donating to orphanage homes is more a godly act than enriching one 'Pastorprenuer' in the name of tithe.

1 Like

Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Wonders shall never end shocked

So Mr. Goodheart Val Aloysius is now the heaven's gate keeper whose job is to decide who is eligible and who isn't to enter heaven??

Please, if I may ask, is there any tithe bigger than what Davido just did??
Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by Afamed: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Confirmed Confused Tax collector . PDP must have learned a lot from these anointed men of pocket
Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by Afamed: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thief them. Like PDP like fake anointed men of devils
Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by Globad(f): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:
Donating to orphanage homes is more a godly act than enriching one 'Pastorprenuer' in the name of tithe.

Don't mind them. Selfish and greedy people
Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by Righteousness2(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

You don't enrich a pastor by paying your tithes. That's a talk of one who lacks understanding of life.

Tithe is not your money. It is GOD'S Share of what HE has given you. Yours is to give your tithes . Any one who mismanages it acquires a curse for himself

1 Like

Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by UAE123(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
The pastor for just put him church account number na make Davido pay am the tithe or flash the church name so that him go trend sincevna him be the judge of heaven and hell wey dey use tithe payment to decide who go heaven and who go enter hell.
Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by Aufbauh(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

You don't enrich a pastor by paying your tithes. That's a talk of one who lacks understanding of life.

Tithe is not your money. It is GOD'S Share of what HE has given you. Yours is to give your tithes . Any one who mismanages it acquires a curse for himself

You sounds more ignorant than I thought you were about the word of God.

It's very convenient for you to concludes that everyone lacks understanding of the scripture simply because you write out incoherent messages on this forum.

FYI there are many genuine Men of God on this forum that do not want to be notice, so don't conclude that we are all ignorant of the scripture except you.
I know some people even assumed that I'm a Muslim but incidentally I don't need to prove myself on an anonymously forum.

As for the issue of Tithe, I don't have time to go into that so work with your own conviction as I work with mine.
Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by Righteousness2(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Aufbauh:

You sounds more ignorant than I thought you were about the word of God.

It's very convenient for you to concludes that everyone lacks understanding of the scripture simply because you write out incoherent messages on this forum.

FYI there are many genuine Men of God on this forum that do not want to be notice, so don't conclude that we are all ignorant of the scripture except you.
I know some people even assumed that I'm a Muslim but incidentally I don't need to prove myself on an anonymously forum.

As for the issue of Tithe, I don't have time to go into that so work with your own conviction as I work with mine.

It does not Matter if you are a Bishop or whatever title or you were Born inside a church , if your understanding of tithe is that you are paying to a pastor, then you lack understanding of GOD and HIS word.

2 Likes

Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by WonderManly(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mtcheewww...

Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by IfIPerishIPeris: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — by sammybest889(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

una don start abi

God of men

(anyway na ur members make u de tell DAT one)

as I de like this.. till dis yr go end make nobody come follow me preach about tithes and offering I fit mistake brake bottle 4 person head oo I no go look weather u b pastor

fank u

(1) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda And Wizkid Performing Cash App At The O2 Arena Concert [video] / Billionaire E Money Shows Off The Most Fashionable Apartment In Nigerian / Tonto Dikeh Takes A Break From Social Media As Trag£dy Hits Her Home (screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.