Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. (2350 Views)

65,000 People On The Run In North-East After Boko Haram Attack - U.N. / Killings Triple In The South-East After IPOB Launched ESN - TheCable / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Musrataman(m): 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
kollinzgee:
Guerilla warfare is really frustrating,your enemies are following the tsan Zou most effective principle of war which is "attack what is weak and avoid what is strong" the unknown gunmen know that Nigerian army is more equipped and outnumbers them so they take The Nigerian army by surprise when they are at their weakest,now when an army started attacking civilians it's a sign of defeat and frustration when your mission is taking too long to accomplish they are going through the same thing American soldiers went through in Vietnam the viet Cong frustrated the hell out of them they had to leave in shame ,i am sure they don't sleep with their two eyes closed in the east or move with free mind,they know they are hated there and can kpai anytime, Nigerian army cannot protect the country from foriegn invasion trust me,you will see men dropping their weapons to run away when the see superior firepower what a shame..

You have not gotten 0.1% treatment from the Nigeria army,compared to what the north
Vietnamese suffered under the American.

How many pacification programs have you seen in the south east, for the affected victim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca / How Politicians Pushed Me To Contest, Collected All My Savings – Ex-ig / BREAKING: Peter Obi Gifted Massive Structure In Edo, 'Obidents' Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.