Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. (2363 Views)

65,000 People On The Run In North-East After Boko Haram Attack - U.N. / Killings Triple In The South-East After IPOB Launched ESN - TheCable / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by helinues: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2021
hollah123:
first of all,this is no war but Nigeria soldiers fighting some rag tag militia.

Y pity d innocent soldier,u kill one they kill 10 n even burn properties worth millions.

Who is losing?

Go to Nigeria army recruitment camp n u will know u are just playing with fire,many people are still joining

The problem with Igbo's is they are yet to have a deep thought about what this Biafra of a thing has caused the region and still causing.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by hollah123: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2021
kollinzgee:

Black man with little brain chaiii never learns,and you believe that strategy will help you win the war? I just pity the innocent soldiers amongst them,i am sure the corrupt FG will not even equip them well for this fight ,they will keep dying like chickens they are frustratef already.
the soldiers are sending a strong psychological message to all in igbo land,once u have properties worth millions in a particular locality n u are hinted that unknown gunmen might strike,u will look for every means to protect your investment by reporting them to appropriate authorities.

With what is happening now,people will easily snitch on them
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2021
GreatTormentor:
They are innocent to you because of sentiment or otherwise, but the security operatives including igbo security operatives see them as a threat.
you don't have sense!! Why can't the army go after Gunmen who attacked them ?? Why killing and destroying people's property
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by GreatTormentor: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2021
uBuNiT:

Anybody who support or asist in killing Ndigbo will not die a peaceful death. See what is happening to your families in the north. Karma is targeting 6 million deaths in the north and it is not up to a hundred thousand now. So not yet uhuru.
For you, no sinner, irrespective of how small will go unpunished. Tell your family "anger of God is on the way". Ewedu cant wash it
it good you are heaping curses on your family, well tell your family what you pronounced for them and they should expect the fulfilment as GOD said in Numbers 14:28.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by GreatTormentor: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Grgton:
you don't have sense!! Why can't the army go after Gunmen who attacked them ?? Why killing and destroying people's property
Be courteous kid, you are not talking to your father here.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by xelly: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
helinues:
There are consequences for harboring miscreants in a community.

There's different between providing human shield and attacking community.

I said this when it happened at Izombe. The army turning to civilian to kill is creating more enemy for themselves.

If you protect the community and work with them, your work becomes easier than killing them.

If your brother is at home and got killed, what will be your reaction when presented with the option of joining the bad guys? For me, I will revenge.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Be courteous kid, you are not talking to your father here.
sorry! But I asked you a question ! Can you answer
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Brimstone77: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Everything is fair in war and love, you attack the security operatives, they attack the "innocent" as you claim because you can't he fair when it concern the security operatives attacking you, you have to come with all forms of propaganda to suit your narrative, death to all those that support evil
undecided

in military rule of engagement you go after your attackers not innocent civilians..

If we should go by your assertion then the whole northern region should be bombed to Oblivion since soldiers are been killed at will over there..

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by GreatTormentor: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
undecided

in military rule of engagement you go after your attackers not innocent civilians..

If we should go by your assertion then the whole northern region should be bombed to Oblivion since soldiers are been killed at will over there..
Is there any disgusting difference between the attacker and the people supporting them, let me ask you, is there anybody that have been killed or arrested that have ever been accepted or confess to be truly unknown gunman? Non, is either, they are hunters going to bush with AK 49 or they were sent you buy beans for their sick mothers, or they are going to church and they were arrested, not even ikonso, igbos will still try to exonerate anyone caught coming crime
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Brimstone77: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
helinues:
There are consequences for harboring miscreants in a community.

who are the ones harboring bandits in the North and how many time have your military burnt their residential buildings,shops and markets??

Evil Will surely befall those that supports it...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Brimstone77: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
hollah123:
u don't know d meaning of collateral damage, when someone kills a soldier n run away he has automatically endanger the lives of other citizen there cos they automatically become suspect too.

I like the way the Nigeria army is handling unknown gunmen madness,once unknown gunmen strike in any place they burn the place down without stressing themselves to look for the fools

Tgat will send a message to people that they shouldn't allow unknown gunmen around them if they don't want their properties burnt down.

With this approach it will get to a stage that it's d citizens tgat will start snitching on unknown gunmen

God why did you put me in the same country with someone that reason like this

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
hollah123:
u don't know d meaning of collateral damage, when someone kills a soldier n run away he has automatically endanger the lives of other citizen there cos they automatically become suspect too.

I like the way the Nigeria army is handling unknown gunmen madness,once unknown gunmen strike in any place they burn the place down without stressing themselves to look for the fools

Tgat will send a message to people that they shouldn't allow unknown gunmen around them if they don't want their properties burnt down.

With this approach it will get to a stage that it's d citizens tgat will start snitching on unknown gunmen

Creating more enemies. Funny thing is that the units are domicile in those locality. And you think that your safe.

A soldier is a human being...same blood nothing special.
Let peace reign.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
helinues:

The problem with Igbo's is they are yet to have a deep thought about what this Biafra of a thing has caused the region and still causing.

This useless political harlots that never comment when Fulani terrorist are killing Nigerian soldiers and policemen. Or any whenever Fulani terrorist are kidnapping people and killing them at will..

Your a big disgrace to the definition of humanity. Barawo.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Brimstone77: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
helinues:

Look at you,that would send a strong message to other community that might be harboring miscreants amongst them
and your little brain didn't tell you that militants can come from anywhere,attack the military and run bag to their base without the villagers knowing anything about it??

For instance gun men can come from venue or kogi to attack enugu state and go back immediately,so judging from what you said enugu should be razed down??

Same scenario played out when herds men from kogi attacked nimbo uzouwani and fleed back to kogi same night..
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Brimstone77: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Is there any disgusting difference between the attacker and the people supporting them, let me ask you, is there anybody that have been killed or arrested that have ever been accepted or confess to be truly unknown gunman? Non, is either, they are hunters going to bush with AK 49 or they were sent you buy beans for their sick mothers, or they are going to church and they were arrested, not even ikonso, igbos will still try to exonerate anyone caught coming crime
really? Are the unknown gun men ghost??

What happen to the military engaging them while they attack??

Why will the military always come back for revenge Everytime?

I don't have any problem if the military neutralize the gun men on the process of gun battle..

But coming back to start killing innocent civilians after suffering casualties from unknown gun men is unacceptable..

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Brimstone77: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
kollinzgee:
Guerilla warfare is really frustrating,your enemies are following the tsan Zou most effective principle of war which is "attack what is weak and avoid what is strong" the unknown gunmen know that Nigerian army is more equipped and outnumbers them so they take The Nigerian army by surprise when they are at their weakest,now when an army started attacking civilians it's a sign of defeat and frustration when your mission is taking too long to accomplish they are going through the same thing American soldiers went through in Vietnam the viet Cong frustrated the hell out of them they had to leave in shame ,i am sure they don't sleep with their two eyes closed in the east or move with free mind,they know they are hated there and can kpai anytime, Nigerian army cannot protect the country from foriegn invasion trust me,you will see men dropping their weapons to run away when the see superior firepower what a shame..
but I don't think the fight is affecting the military that much...

Why are we not getting updates about them loosing their men nah...
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
YOU SHOULD NEVA HIDE AMONG CIVILIANS COMMUNITY TO ATTACK SOLDIERS.THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IN IMO,THAT SOLDIERS GO ALL AFTER THE ATTACKERS. DONT LET YA VIOLENT IGBO BOYZ FINISH IGBOLAND WITH THIS MADNESS.STOPTHEM NOW,EXPOSE THEM SMARTLY!!! undecided
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by uBuNiT: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
GreatTormentor:
it good you are heaping curses on your family, well tell your family what you pronounced for them and they should expect the fulfilment as GOD said in Numbers 14:28.
God is not foolish the way you wish. No sinner will go unpunished. Individual sins will be repaid individually while collective sins repaid collectivly. Cleverness won't help anybody
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
hollah123:

You lack basic knowledge of millitary strategy, what you are advocating will only make the village youths enlist into UGM
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Brimstone77:
but I don't think the fight is affecting the military that much...

Why are we not getting updates about them loosing their men nah...
Media blackout
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by hollah123: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

You lack basic knowledge of millitary strategy, what you are advocating will only make the village youths enlist into UGM
n they will also enlist to quickest heavens route
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
helinues:

It has caused the ousting of herdsmen from our farms and extortionist checkpoints from our roads
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
hollah123:
n they will also enlist to quickest heavens route
To die is nothing but to live defeated is to die everyday
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Brimstone77: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

Media blackout
hmmm.. really.

No info even from individuals record as usual.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by hollah123: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

To die is nothing but to live defeated is to die everyday
what is happening to kanu right now?
I guess it's not defeat when u are chained down like a dog by the same person u brag to go to Abuja n bring his head
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by GreenArrow1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
hollah123:

You are explaining that to one of the most ignorant offshoots of the human species? You get time sha.
Me I just read it for entertainment now.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by Tingotoe: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
kollinzgee:
Guerilla warfare is really frustrating,your enemies are following the tsan Zou most effective principle of war which is "attack what is weak and avoid what is strong" the unknown gunmen know that Nigerian army is more equipped and outnumbers them so they take The Nigerian army by surprise when they are at their weakest,now when an army started attacking civilians it's a sign of defeat and frustration when your mission is taking too long to accomplish they are going through the same thing American soldiers went through in Vietnam the viet Cong frustrated the hell out of them they had to leave in shame ,i am sure they don't sleep with their two eyes closed in the east or move with free mind,they know they are hated there and can kpai anytime, Nigerian army cannot protect the country from foriegn invasion trust me,you will see men dropping their weapons to run away when the see superior firepower what a shame..
Stop crying. You were warned
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by epondudu: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
kollinzgee:

I am not sure if you are even Yoruba because this is a faceless forum , so i will try not to insult yorubas because of you.in your little mind you believe army can kill everybody in the east if it gets to they stage you will be shocked the Igbo elites will have no choice than to back the Biafran agitation.
If I am not Yoruba so you expect me to come from the confused tribe?
May God forbid....I am proud of my tribe,my ancestry, not a tribe that claim to be a Jew overnight..I DIDNT MENTION ANY TRIBE OOO.
Re: This Is Why Nigerian Army Is Attacking Civilians In The East After Loosing Men. by BamakSNR(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
Samsung A12
128G ROM
4G RAM
5000mah
3months old

Oyo state, Kwara, Osun state,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Wife And Daughter Are The Biggest Threat To His Ambition / An APC Youth Leader In Kano State Decamped To Join Mr. Peter Obi In Labour Party / Tinubu Mafia Rule: The Underboss, Capo's And Soldiers That Will Take Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.