Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,133 members, 7,842,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized (50613 Views)

Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively / Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Toluwanise247(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2021
All I can see here is someone trying to enjoy herself Or maybe she want to break record
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by FalseProphet1(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2021
crown08:
I don watch am too. E choke
Nigerians should explore this side of the earth, I doubt getting visa to this kind of place would be difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by EmekaBlue(m): 7:51am On Nov 23, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

For Upper Iweka or wia?
Emekus, stop lying jare.
see pic attached
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Rexymania(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Bro e be like say you know no anything o. -5 dey freeze water before e touch ground, not to talk of minus 20

ILoveDemMANNA:

Hmmm....
A. K. I. K. A,
As Dem MANNA will say.

Modify :
But seems na true o,
On a -57 degree.
I just saw the video
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by deepwater(f): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Hmmm....
A. K. I. K. A,
As Dem MANNA will say.

I carry hand for u

It's very much true
I tried it with boiling noodles from pot, it frooze before it touched down in the British columbia
Try once in your life to travel outside this country to see things..

Not everything is about politics

5 Likes

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Mide1data: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2021
HOLY SHIT
I love snow. Really wish it snows here in 9ja.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by smartasuen(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2021
Unlike other humans, Russians are not warm blooded. They are ice blooded!

1 Like

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by anochuko01(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Hmmm....
A. K. I. K. A,
As Dem MANNA will say.

Modify :
But seems na true o,
On a -57 degree.
I just saw the video

You see why you need to confirm things before indirectly calling someone a liar? I personally see no reason why we have to doubt what people say, especially when it doesn't affect us in any way.

It's good you've returned to confirm it though.
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by blowjohn(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by SonofGod231: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2021
People no longer have common sense.

1 Like

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Ray07(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2021
ArchiLimited:
In Siberia?!!

I saw a YouTube video where someone in Siberia threw out a pot of boiling water outside and the water instantly froze in mid air before reaching the ground. I froze. Imagine getting stranded at night in such a place, the person would be dead before morning
Not cold as Yakutsk.

1 Like

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Munzy14(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2021
vivalavida:
Women are always looking for an excuse to go naked.
If she wan encourage toughness, make she go fight tiger naa.
Loll grin grin
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by hush15: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/politician-strips-snow-urge-people-25517258

What about if she had taken the picture by the pool side, would they have criticized her for striping too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by jrusky(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
She has woman body with man face. Beside so laying on icy floor is now way to show toughness? Pls toughness about what in particular?

I can't blame her even Putin lost his head already so there is no way anyone in political business with him would not act strangely.
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Cousin9999: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
No.

Yes:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Godbless3(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Shellsploit:
See as she close her leg sef! Perverts wont be happy with this images... shocked shocked shocked

1 noted, you're the 1st to even notice she close her legs.

1 Like

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by legba1(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
For those contesting the claim of a video showing boiled water turning to ice when thrown outside...now the dude had submitted a prove,pls view the video if you have the data..... Bunch of doubting Thomases

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Obakoolex(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
Ow lawd! Even men balls will freeze grin
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by JuanDeDios: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
If this woman was an American female politician, going publicly on bikini alone would have guaranteed her a re-election.

This I have seen.
Not true.
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Samunique(m): 8:00am On Nov 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz4ZMLsPzqM

If this weather condition was in Nigeria, then it is finished !!!

2 Likes

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by airminem(f): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
You want to see something between the legs of a 52 year old woman? Dis kids of nowadays sha.
Anyway see am below.... Gbosaaaa
Lol...slap from all of us @ MANNA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by drealcivilceno(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
I still remain in 9ja no better place like home God bless Nigeria

Na why we dey take Africa for granted.
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by FalseProphet1(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Samunique:

If this weather condition was in Nigeria, then it is finished !!!
I doubt it.

Nigerians are known to be survivors, with time we will find a way survive.
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by elpochas: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2021
The Yamal Penisula(The end of the World) in Siberia is one of the coldest place in the world.Their Vehicles seats are usually frozen,one of their local meal is eating frozen fish raw without cooking eat.I Just wonder how people survive there.
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by obinoral1179(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2021
This place is weird... imagine using outside as freezer.
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Richy4(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy
-20degrees is a lot.. how did she manage that?.. even 3 degrees is way too cold not to talk of wearing swimsuit on -20 degrees
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2021
I guess the mean she didn’t have to strip to make her point in the snow of all places. Lmao
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by philip0906(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2021
backT:
Let her open her legs, I want to see something grin
Roaming pervert!
Re: Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized by Johel(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/politician-strips-snow-urge-people-25517258

People have too much to say about how other live their lives and what gives em happiness...humans remains God's biggest mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper / Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.