Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? (2110 Views)

Naira Devaluation: Nigerian Students Face Tough Times In UK,Tuition Soars By 60% / Top 4 Challenges Students Face In School (Number 4 Will Muzz You) / Over Unpaid Scholarships: Hundreds Of Nigerian Students Face Deportation In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by Baitullah: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2021
Going to different banks to pay different categories of tuition fees, going up and down looking for assigned project supervisors for audience, departmental signatures, unnecessary MIN clearance, all these taking the whole semester to achieve, while studying under poor condition.

Abeg, my question is, those people that introduced this educational system in Nigeria (west), do they adopt same procedures over there? Because the situation is not funny anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by LordIsaac(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2021
Just the black man way....you must suffer for the most basic things. Check their sites sef, you'll suffer looking for info. Oh!

11 Likes

Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by yuping(m): 8:14am On Nov 23, 2021
Money that can easily be paid through difference means of payment platforms, this people just hate accountability

4 Likes

Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by BigDawsNet: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Every Payments is done online with your card..
So you can just lie down on your bed and transfer everything....keep the receipt that's all...

3 Likes

Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by Hypnotise: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2021
No wahala. Very quick and efficient
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by jericco1(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2021
Schools are looking for ways to siphon the money so different accounts
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by Richy4(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2021
LordIsaac:
Just the black man way....you must suffer for the most basic things. Check their sites sef, you'll suffer looking for info. Oh!

Not really the black man ways... some black countries are not stressful the way Nigeria stress their Citizens...Some African universities, All the amount that u needed to pay is online for u to see, no need hiding it...U can even pay that in your house without going anywhere..
But it's not the same case with some Nigerian organization that derives joy on attaching unnecessary hidden fee...instead of letting people know beforehand

1 Like

Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by LordIsaac(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2021
Richy4:

Not really the black man ways... some black countries are not stressful the way Nigeria stress their Citizens...Some African universities, All the amount that u needed to pay is online for u to see, no need hiding it...U can even pay that in your house without going anywhere..
But it's not the same case with some Nigerian organization that derives joy on attaching unnecessary hidden fee...instead of letting people know beforehand
Look at the government of these black countries....see how citizens suffer while their elites live in opulence..... something is wrong with the black race, believe me.
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by Gadafii: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Well, in my school, all the fees were done online, only print the evidence of payment out to convert it to receipt and have it signed duly at the admin block.

When its time for exam, you present those receipts and have your docket at the academics, signed at the admin days before exams, it was really a streamlined process, and it was efficient too
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by Generalwoodz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
Make una gather cheddar and gimme. I promise to go to the "abroad" college and come back as soon as I can with first hand info.
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by Baitullah: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Gadafii:
Well, in my school, all the fees were done online, only print the evidence of payment out to convert it to receipt and have it signed duly at the admin block.

When its time for exam, you present those receipts and have your docket at the academics, signed at the admin days before exams, it was really a streamlined process, and it was efficient too
Getting your payment evidence duly signed, course form duly signed, docket signed, all of these arr what I'm talking about. You will hear nwe before signing these documents.

Thr signatories are mostly unavailable or busy anytime you go there. Not to talk of the endless queuing. Some students become violent in the process sef.
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by Judybash93(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nah.. not at all
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by Amedino99(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Gadafii:

Yeah. That is also the process in kwasu
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
No
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by ocregg: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Amazing
Re: Please, Do Students Face These Wahala In Abroad? by femi4: 5:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Baitullah:
Going to different banks to pay different categories of tuition fees, going up and down looking for assigned project supervisors for audience, departmental signatures, unnecessary MIN clearance, all these taking the whole semester to achieve, while studying under poor condition.

Abeg, my question is, those people that introduced this educational system in Nigeria (west), do they adopt same procedures over there? Because the situation is not funny anymore.
No, everything done online

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria University Students Wearing Uniforms,what Do You Think / O.a.u Admission 2009/2010 Admission List / Uniben Lose Accreditation In Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.