Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why You Should Not Travel As A Corps Member-nysc - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why You Should Not Travel As A Corps Member-nysc (426 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Travel As A Corps Member-nysc by meekyhandsome(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2021
The Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Brig Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim has said that employers of corps members are not to permit them to embark on any journey.

The director-general said this as he advised the corps members to avoid unauthorised journeys, he urged them to obtain approval from the NYSC management if it is critical for them to travel.

In the issue of posting, the DG advised corps members to accept their posting in good faith while contributing their proportion to national development.

All these were revealed on his visit to the FCT Orientation Camp Kubwa, Abuja, ahead of Tuesday’s winding down of the 2021 Batch ‘C’ Stream One Orientation Course.
See more below
https://edugistblog.com/2021/11/09/dont-allow-corps-members-to-travelnysc/

(1) (Reply)

The Razz Guy Review (lasisi's New Movie) / Scam Alert!!!!!!! / What I Did When 33k Was Not Enough And My PPA Was Not Paying Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.