Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What I Did When 33k Was Not Enough And My PPA Was Not Paying Me. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What I Did When 33k Was Not Enough And My PPA Was Not Paying Me. (426 Views)

What I Did When I Found Out His Name Was John Thomas / African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Did When 33k Was Not Enough And My PPA Was Not Paying Me. by JuliaAkoka17: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2023
What I want to share with you today is about what I did when alawee finishes before second week in the month and my PPA was not even looking at my direction.
I had high hopes for NYSC, I was so happy when I registered and got posted to Port Harcourt cause I've heard that there are lots of opportunities there so as a graduate of civil engineering, my joy knew no bounds.
So with hope of a better standard of living, I checked for my PPA and saw that I was posted to a school. I was devastated. I expected an engineering firm, I tried to put myself together and decided to check the school out. It was a good school and I gave myself the hope that they will at least give me something alongside the 33k alawee.
The first month made me realize that they didn't even care about how I fed, their own business was just that I resume work and teach. When I confronted the teachers, they said they don't pay corpers o that their alawee, is it not enough?, How much are the main teachers even collecting?. I accepted my fate that this people wanted to just use me.
Thinking of another way to get money before I drop dead one day after work cause I've not eaten and I'm waiting for alawee, I stumbled upon a skill online. I didn't take it serious at first cause I hardly hear about people that do it. It was how to make professional Videos. I playfully went ahead to learn it as I was kuku not doing anything serious and I has free time. It was when I got connected to a job that paid me 50k because of this skill that my eye grew bigger. I can make this much just creating and editing videos for people!. I took it seriously o and now I earn more than 200k monthly.
Omoor × 10000000

Here is why I shared my story. I know a lot of corpers are struggling and barely managing with the 33k and their PPA is not helping matters. This videographer skill is like the new oil money, not many people are into it so it make videographers scarce and very valuable. I decided to help fellow corpers like me who needs this extra income to get stable because after NYSC, job is not even secured. The best part of this skill is that I just needed my phone to do it, no laptop drama. And I didn't even know anything about editing videos but the classes were basic and the VIP mentorship group was something else. Connect with me on Whatsapp let me help you get started.
Nothing come out for alawee. Let's join hands together as youths and help ourselves make more money.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Nysc Batch B / All 2016 Batch A Corp Members Posted To Enugu Let's Meet Here / E-inspire | How To Package Yourself For That Dream Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.