Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Switzerland Student Visa Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Switzerland Student Visa Enquiries (554 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Switzerland Student Visa Enquiries by gilbArto(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2021
This group is for those who wish to study in Switzerland. Here you would get information about the admission and visa processes

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland Student Visa Enquiries by totpimx: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2021
Thank you for your assistance in dishing out information about Switzerland. I have keen interest to study in Switzerland, I have browse series of university, and made many findings, but all still look gray to me. I would appreciate if you can put me through on how to secure admission in reputable university in Switzerland, university that's affordable. Also, I want information about visa processing and the rate of visa issuance. Pls, I long to hear from you. Thank you
Re: Switzerland Student Visa Enquiries by totpimx: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
gilbArto:
This group is for those who wish to study in Switzerland. Here you would get information about the admission and visa processes

Please, I have interest in study in Switzerland. My phone # is 08067448005
Re: Switzerland Student Visa Enquiries by GoHost: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2023
Hello @gilbarto, do you still have any intention of running this thread?

I am in need of some information for study in Switzerland.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On The Best Country To Go For My MASTER DEGREE. / What Is Owerri Known For? / Info Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.