Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist (218 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist by drizslim(m): 10:59am On Nov 23, 2021
A female herbalist has made a juicy proposal to men who are looking to get married by the end of this year but don’t have the financial means to do so.

Taking to her Facebook page Precious Gift Amarachi disclosed that she’s willing to pay the groom price of a guy and take care of every other expenses but under some conditions.

The traditionalist stated that whoever agrees must be ready to marry her in her shrine and inside water.

The spiritual however reiterated that she is the beautiful lady who is proud to sell her soul to the Devil.

Amarachi wrote; ”If you are A guy Looking for a Wife to marry this December and u don’t have money,

Well worry no more because I got your back

I will pay ur groom price and everything all u have to do is To accept to Marry me in my Shrine..�

Our wedding will hold in the Shrine and inside water…

Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist by obyrich(m): 11:01am On Nov 23, 2021
Those poor nairalanders looking for a working class wife should quickly reach out to her.grin
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist by Deborah98(f): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2021
Na so undecided...
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2021
For those who have been looking for an opportunity to sell their souls to the devil, this is one for you.

But get ready to reap all that the devil has in store for you, which is steal, to kill and to destroy your life, because the thief doesn't come or cannot give anything to man without the intention to steal, kill and destroy him.

But Jesus comes not to man but to give life and life eternally.

John 10:10 (KJV)

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

So the choice is yours to make between the Giver of life and the destroyer of men's lives today.

God bless.
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist by expertman(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2021
Lol
Re: I Will Pay Your Groom Price If U Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine- Herbalist by Coded081(m): 11:57am On Nov 23, 2021
How much will she be paying me every month?

(1) (Reply)

Dunamis Convention Ends With Dedication Of 130 Babies / Religion & Religious Displays / Jesus Will Be Born Tonight: Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.