Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies (8928 Views)

Hon. Tony Nwulu Hosts LP Imo Governorship Candidate, Senator Achonu / Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by AquaBekee: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hon. Nwulu Hosts PDP National Youth Leader, Pledges Support To His Policies, Programmes

Former governorship aspirant of PDP in Imo State, Hon Tony Nwulu, on Monday, played host to the newly elected National Youth Leader of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Hon Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, at his Abuja residence.

Hon Nwulu, who represented Oshodi/Isolo Federal Constituency from 2015-2019, during Hon. Muhammad's visit pledged support to the agenda and programmes of the main opposition party's National Youth Leader especially as preparations commence ahead of Ekiti and Osun State governorship elections.

He also advised the young National Youth leader of the party to reach out to all Nigerian youths irrespective of political leanings and affiliation in the arduous task of rescuing Nigeria from insecurity and economic downturn the nation has been plunged into by the APC led administration.

Hon. Muhammad who had stormed Nwulu’s residence with a large entourage, said he remains grateful to him for sponsoring the Not Too Young To Run bill during his time at the House of Representatives.

According to the PDP youth leader, this gave him the opportunity to vie for the position of National Youth leader of Nigeria’s leading opposition party.

Hon. Muhammad said he is a beneficiary of the law having emerged the youngest member of the PDP National Working Committee, NWC , member of the Party’s National Caucus and National Executive Committee, NEC.

He had earlier in his speech solicited for Hon Nwulu’s support to enable him effectively galvanize and mobilize Nigerian youths to ensure victory for the PDP in the 2023 general elections.

The PDP National Youth Leader’s visit to Hon Nwulu, is part of his ongoing consultations with eminent Nigerians across the country after his election having met former military president, Gen Ibrahim Babangida (retd) and former Senate President, Bukola Saraki.

Those who accompanied Hon. Muhammed Suleiman Kadade to the visit include, Sanni Inuwa Baba, Naziru Suleman wambai, Hon. Wisdom Okafor and Danjuma Bello Sarki.

Recall that the Not Too Young To Run bill initiated by Hon Nwulu was signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari, on May 31, 2018, to encourage active youths participation in Nigeria’s politics.

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/11/hon-nwulu-hosts-pdp-national-youth.html

Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by AquaBekee: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
More

Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by JasonTrend: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ok ooo
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by salbis(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Dis one na real youth. I pray make em no fall hands

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by kuntash: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
May they get wisdom and align properly to ease these evil in the land

4 Likes

Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by Agricmoney(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kudos to him

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Make all of Una go die.
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by Ezedon(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Politicians,
Useless people
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by Moferere: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hehehe, why the boy com resemble Buhari like this
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by davodyguy: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hope no be Alex report dey behind this sponsored post grin

3 Likes

Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by OneCandleAway(f): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
davodyguy:
Hope no be Alex report dey behind this sponsored post grin

Na Alex reports nau. Very soon the honourable will start receiving weekly awards and online certificates of return.

We Don chop maduka dollars finish, na the next target be dis.

6 Likes

Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by Ibroson(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
The guy na Makarfi boy
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by sageb: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kudos to Hon. Nwulu the sponsor of the Not too young to run bill.
Mc Oluomo and his gang caused violence in the Oshodi/Isolo election in 2019.
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by davodyguy: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
OneCandleAway:

Na Alex reports nau. Very soon the honourable will start receiving weekly awards and online certificates of return.

We Don chop maduka dollars finish, na the next target be dis.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by barnaby04(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nice one
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by Royaltytalks: 3:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Thanks for commenting
Smartizu99:
Make all these people park one corner and In regards to the website, this is my second week on it, Cash Spinner network kept to its promise. My only regret is not joining earlier. It’s a nice platform, and I highly recommend it.
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by Royaltytalks: 3:31am On Nov 24, 2021
Thanks for commenting
badoo4real:
Politicians and their foolish tricks on common citizens. I come in peace... As for cash spinner, If you are not yet a member, get started now! people are already making money from it. It’s paying, I joined last weekend. And I have benefited twice. It’s a nice platform. I pray it last long
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by Royaltytalks: 3:33am On Nov 24, 2021
Hahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin If he turns out to be another devil, we will break his legs
MagdalenaAguila:
This one that resembles Buhari, I hope this is not another devil in disguise? And come to talk of cashspinner, It's a nice platform, I have been on it for over a week now, they kept to their promise. And their customer service is very active.
Re: Nwulu Hosts Muhammed Suleiman Kadade, Pledges Support To His Policies by Royaltytalks: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2021
These politicians have totally destroyed this country

(1) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: APC Governors Provoking Anarchy - Atiku / Why Gowon Rejected The Aburi Accord / NLC Chairman is either ignorant of relevant laws or playing politics - Abia Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.