Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Education Can Boost Your Business - What Are You About These Days? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Education Can Boost Your Business - What Are You About These Days? (172 Views)

The Future Of Music Business – What Tiktok Has To Say / Starting A 1.5million Business, What Would You Suggest / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Education Can Boost Your Business - What Are You About These Days? by AchenyoAlfa: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Recently, I had a few meetings with three tech startups and it was pretty amazing for them to see a lawyer that provided the legal perspectives to their business and yet had some personal knowledge of it that they could relate to.

When I did my specializations in Advanced AI and the future of automation, managing hyperconnectivity, and Enabling E-commerce with Nexford University, little did I know that I would be discussing some of the ideas I had learned and even applying my research(es) to real-life business issues. At the time, I just knew it was going to be beneficial to me and others to specialize in those courses.

Discussing SQL injection attacks, the preferred AI to optimize a service, UX designs and the technology stack for a product made me more relatable in addition to providing my legal service. And that is the interesting thing about this 1000% online American university; it equipped me with skills and competencies for the present and the future – digital fluency, information-driven decision making, customer-centric thinking, and even adaptive lifelong learning and continuous improvement priorities.

I do not pretend to know all about the tech world as I am still learning (remember, continuous learning and self-improvement priorities?) but I have been able to show others that I take their businesses seriously to go learn about it so I can provide better transaction and legal advice to my clients.

And that is what I am about these days – becoming a one-stop-shop, providing sustainable solutions to startups and existing businesses on their operations.

What are you learning that can help your business or the company you work in?

What are you about these days?

Photo by Mikael Blomkvist from Pexels

1 Like

Re: How Education Can Boost Your Business - What Are You About These Days? by JasonTrend: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abdul Samad Rabiu’s ASR Africa Boosts Ogun Health System With 2.5bil Grant / This Woman Got The People Of Port Harcourt Amazed With Her Skill... / Free Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.