Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat (31826 Views)

Billions Of Naira Stashed In Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Home - Sahara Reporters / Billions Stashed In Governors Wike, Ganduje, Matawalle's Homes Uncovered By EFCC / Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria election: Wike, Ganduje’s victories under threat

Wale Odunsi Wale Odunsi

The electoral victories of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State in the 2019 Nigeria election may have come under threat of being upturned.

An indication emerged on Tuesday with the Election Tribunal in both states receiving the petitions of Peoples Progressive Party (PPP) whose governorship candidates were not included in ballot papers by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Barr. Chibuzor Ezike, PPP National Legal Adviser, protested the exclusion despite a subsisting judgement ordering INEC to include the candidates for the elections.

A statement he signed and made available to DAILY POST, recalled that PPP after nomination of its governorship candidates for the March 9 election was not allowed to submit names of nominated candidates, which led the party to drag INEC to court before the election.

“The Court delivered final judgement days before the scheduled election and ordered INEC to include our candidates to avoid exclusion”, Ezike, who is also Heads of PPP 2019 Election Petitions Legal Team noted.

“The judgement was served on INEC before the March 9 election but surprisingly, INEC went ahead in disobedience of the valid judgment and conducted the election in Kano and Rivers, excluding PPP candidates.

“This act has put the elections in those two states in legal jeopardy with a looming possibility of nullification to pave way for fresh governorship election, a situation that could have been avoided.

“The petition filing process, which was concluded today at the tribunal and already set for hearing, has petition number EPT/KN/GOV/02/2019 for Kano and EPT/RS/GOV/01/2019 for Rivers.

“It is the first petition to have been filled challenging Governor Wike’s victory, while the PPP Kano petition is the second challenging Govenor Ganduje’s victory.”

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/10/nigeria-election-wike-gandujes-victories-threat/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
This guys wan finish our money, wike, make them allow woke rest na, Haba, woken??

Wetin you do them....ngo navigate shall. En mama dey supreme Court, you forget Mary, the political justice? No shaken

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Ratello: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
This mumu writer just want to distract attention by adding Rivers to this nonsense. Focus is only on Kano. Rivera is already sealed for PDP!

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by id911(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ratello:
This mumu writer just want to distract attention by adding Rivers to this nonsense. Focus is only on Kano. Rivera is already sealed for PDP!

You get the drift bro!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
If you say ganduje, I'd agree with you because it was a day light robbery the party perpetrated in kano that day. But on wike's issue, it's not negotiable. He would win if rivers election was conducted 100 times.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by nrexzy: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wahala Dey oo
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
This guys wan finish our money, wike, make them allow woke rest na, Haba, woken??

Wetin you do them....ngo navigate shall. En mama dey supreme Court, you forget Mary, the political justice? No shaken

Are you alright?

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by id911(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lucid1:

Are you alright?

Na Amaechi asslicker...trying to destroy Innocent woman career because of politics. The asslicker forget Ameachi used to work as a houseboy to that same woman

1 Like

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Olanipekun1: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Cherrybae are you still on this post rivers election?

bae you have to move on
that's the only way to cure this depression kiss
there's never a way rivers could have gone to AA
Amaechi wasted the blood of the innocent people for nothing and it'll hunt him and his useless son forever

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Niaja4real(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
At what point did Nyesom Wike become an INEC official, whom u alleged, had removed the name of the PPP candidate from the ballot. Or, was the alleged Court Order (judgment) according to u, directed to Mr. Wike to carry out or to INEC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Heyzee5: 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Due process should be followed! Why are Nigerians fond of backdoors?!!
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Olusheyi1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Some signatures are unavoidable. I think mine is one of them! Quickly check it out�����
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by tstx(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rivers

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mtcheeeeeew. And i even read this BS! angry

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Truthbites: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
Its just someone's mere opinion, it holds no water..shift, next please

3 Likes

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Pascopele: 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigeria has a total of 9.5million almajiri population
-GEJ saw this TIME BOMB & built schools for them
-APC vuvuzelas abused GEJ & claimed no such school existed
-Today,Buhari Urged To Actualise GEJ's Almajiri Integration Initiative
-U can't bring down a good man.
-God bless GEJ

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by zaxbash: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Again amaechism and kwankwaseism spirits at work

###

[color=#006600][/color] tongue[code][/code]

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by kikake: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ppp.

Law is not so stupid.

Rivers election cost many human lives.

Anyone, lawyer INEC, judge thinking of rerun is most evil minded.

I am not from Rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by eddie7: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
What's all this nonsense here & there, another avenue to squander tax payers money, increase the wages of political thugs and kill innocent people.... God help us
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
and even the ppp candidate or party is definitely not interested in pursuing this case , all they want is settlement
Ratello:
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Smile4daddy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
id911:

Na Amaechi asslicker...trying to destroy Innocent woman career because of politics. The asslicker forget Ameachi used to work as houseboy to that same woman
I blame who gave you access to Computer

2 Likes

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Heffalump(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ratello:

Don't mind the fake writer. This is how you identify Learner!!!

The issue is with Kano, wetin concern Rivers inside? If you claim not to see the rain, don't you hear the "pata- pata" also? Rivers and PDP are like inseparable Siemens twins.
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Rosarie(f): 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Which one is ppp again?.
All these chew gum parties that know they will not win.
Parties we call NEVER AGAIN.
Wike is sure ;no cheating.
Ganduje even heaven dey vex for am sef.
Naija tire me.
Who will me Ghana citizenship Biko.
As USA my beloved dream nation has favoured them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Cletus77(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by tripper003: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Observing!
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Cletus77(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Only Ganduje's daylight robbery called victory is under threat
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by Englishgold: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wikes victory is victory for all and democracy.

Gandollar, no no no.
Re: Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat by id911(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Smile4daddy:

I blame who gave you access to Computer

I'm certain I first used my personal money to get a Computer System long before you ever dreamt of getting one from your benefactor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And Olu Jacobs: Same Dementia, Different Narratives - Farooq Kperogi / Governorship Primaries: APC Leaders Threaten Revolt Against Tinubu Over Ambode / My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.