Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom (1613 Views)

NPA Gets $700 Million To Rehabilitate The Ports At Tincan Island And Apapa / Akwa Ibom Insecurity: Ibeno Under Siege As Eket, Esit Eket Strike / The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Only pictures and you are free to ask questions

Lalasticlala , seun and mynd44 front page na tourism story

Salt water dragon crap

@Ilaumoh well done
Akwa Ibom ayaya
Ibeno and it’s islands ayaya

1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
Raccoon : this special species are native and only found along the Qua Iboe river band..

@ The gods island

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Raccoon

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by SlayerForever: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
The beautiful islands of Ibeno belong to Ijaw as you can see in our map. Andoni/Obolo and Ibeno are all Ijaw people.

God bless General Ditari!
God bless Ijaw!

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Boat trip to the gods island

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
The gods island is home to a lot of primate to the extent the locals do conduct festive ritualism for the gods of wonders the call it.. Unfortunately the primate are used for sacrifice.,

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by updatechange(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Chai! Monkeys don suffer for these people hand
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
More

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
More about the gods island

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by descarado: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
We need to unlearn a lot of things in this world.

People still eat monkey? shocked shocked shocked
Gosh.

Is it hunger or we don't know which animal to hunt and kill?

What am I saying, when they eat rats and snakes too lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by BamakSNR(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Samsung A12
128G ROM
4G RAM
5000mah
3months old

Oyo state, Kwara, Osun state
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Kinematics: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hunchogee my guy, the AKS hypeman. I believe its time you create a YouTube channel. Nairaland no suit you.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:
Hunchogee my guy, the AKS hypeman. I believe its time you create a YouTube channel. Nairaland no suit you.
Lol make you go used bad mouth scatter am give me cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by fourboys: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Why did u kill the monkey?? Hope u are not gonna eat that embarassed embarassed
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
descarado:
We need to unlearn a lot of things in this world.

People still eat monkey? shocked shocked shocked
Gosh.

Is it hunger or we don't know which animal to hunt and kill?

What am I saying, when they eat rats and snakes too lipsrsealed
It’s their tradition not hunger ..
Secondly you need to understand every tribe and people are unique all over .. Not knowing about the ones in your state doesn’t mean they don’t exists

4 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
fourboys:
Why did u kill the monkey?? Hope u are not gonna eat that embarassed embarassed
me?
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Kinematics: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hunchogee:

Why will I. If you stick to your hyping without dragging my state into the mud I will never bad mouth you.
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

Why will I. If you stick to your hyping without dragging my state into the mud I will never bad mouth you.
is ok brother.. You know say we be one Niger delta
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
More about the gods island

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Kinematics: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hunchogee:
is ok brother.. You know say we be one Niger delta

I know. Have you seen me attack any of the SS states, besides you or your friends eg Ilaumoh? I only come for anyone that tries to rubbish my state.

We are trying to rebuild our image just the way you are trying to boost the image of your state. So I'll never take it lightly with anyone that uses propaganda to rubbish my motherland.

If you notice I'm a pain in the as* of ipig miscreants here on nairaland.

Continue your hype and try not to compare yourself with others. Just do you and be you.

Akwa Ibom is a state I admire for its natural beauty and neatness.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Discussing tourism possibilities with the native in the island

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

I know. Have you seen me attack any of the SS states, besides you or your friends eg Ilaumoh? I only come for anyone that tries to rubbish my state.

We are trying to rebuild our image just the way you are trying to boost the image of your state. So I'll never take it lightly with anyone that uses propaganda to rubbish my motherland.

If you notice I'm a pain in the as* of ipig miscreants here on nairaland.

Continue your hype and try not to compare yourself with others. Just do you and be you.

Akwa Ibom is a state I admire for its natural beauty and neatness.
Thanks dear
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by fourboys: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hunchogee:
me?
ye
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by realstars: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
gods Island Or Rituals Dane?

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
fourboys:
ye
Not me bro
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
realstars:
gods Island Or Rituals Dane?
what ever bro
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Boarding a canoe to Dmenson island ..

Dmenson island : this is a private island owned by Dmenson enterprise

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Kinematics: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hunchogee:

Thanks dear

My advice is; A YouTube channel or Instagram channel will do you more good than just nairaland. I believe you are on FB as well. Videos tell alot in this digital age than just pictures. Also remember you stand to earn from it as well as your subscribers grow.

Funny I'm yet to see a serious youtuber based in Akwa Ibom. All the Akwa Ibomites I know taking YouTube serious are either residing in Lagos or Abuja.

You are on ground and can showcase more.
Just my 1 cent advice shaa....

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by fourboys: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hunchogee:

Not me bro
okk
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Hunchogee: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kinematics:

My advice is; A YouTube channel or Instagram channel will do you more good than just nairaland. I believe you are on FB as well. Videos tell alot in this digital age than just pictures. Also remember you stand to earn from it as well as your subscribers grow.

Funny I'm yet to see a serious youtuber based in Akwa Ibom. All the Akwa Ibomites I know taking YouTube serious are either residing in Lagos or Abuja.

You are on ground and can showcase more.
Just my 1 cent advice shaa....
I will serious do that wen am back from the island .. I’m currently there now and they have very poor network here..,
Reason am very slow to respond
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by LILTJAY: 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ok
Re: The Beauty Of Dmenson Island And Gods Island Both In Ibeno , Akwa Ibom by Pass11: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hunchogee:

Una too like monkey and dog meat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency / Hope Uzodimma Has Given Out His Daughter's Hand In Marriage:: Pictures / What Nigerians Should Understand About The (igbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.