Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency (1597 Views)

2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos) / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by blackpanda: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Even though I don't think Tinubu will be able to deliver optimally on account of his age and health, I am of the opinion that there is no better candidate for presidency at the moment.

Tinubu has the capacity to unite the country and follow through with policies. He's also less rigid than buhari and able to accommodate different camps.

However what he lacks is the strength and health to rule. This is where El Rufai comes in. Anybody who knows elrufai knows that he's rigid, stubborn but also has the capacity to deliver. Those in abuja are still enjoying the facilities elrufai built till date. No other fct minister has done anything significant since elrufai left.

The good thing is that having a flexible president will help to check any excesses of El Rufai. On the other hand, Tinubu can rely on the strength and determination of elrufai to ensure his policies are fulfilled.

Em, as for Atiku, I personally don't think he stands a chance. He's likely just going to lose because of his greed and desperation. Moreover atiku presidency will destroy Nigeria as he's just out for his own pocket.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by dayoscape: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by AstroG: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2022
There can never be a Muslim/Muslim candidacy,even the North rejected Buhari/Tinubu option cause they re both Muslims that was why Osibanjo was picked

It's either Tinubu picks a Northern Christian or Elrufai is picked by a Southern Christian Presidential Aspirant

3 Likes

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by ThEGodFaThEr128: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2022
Mumu, you people have started again. this was how you people were shouting upandan in 2015 like cows;
Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbabjo will tackle economy
Today, insecurity in Nigeria is like MTN, everywhere you go and economy is in shambles.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by cktheluckyman: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Such a ticket will not even win in Kaduna

1 Like

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by cktheluckyman: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2022
Shebi you believe aboki will leave his brother Atiku to vote for a Yoruba man Tinubu? You people Sabi dream shaa

6 Likes

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Nonpartisan1: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Shebi you believe aboki will leave his brother Atiku to vote for a Yoruba man Tinubu? You people Sabi dream shaa

Atiku IPOB wont even get the PDP ticket to start with.
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by cktheluckyman: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Atiku IPOB wont even get the PDP ticket to start with.
Then you have nothing to worry about.BTW it's also not looking good for Tinubu in APC grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Totilopussylick(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2022
Your dreams are nightmares Nigerians can't wake up from undecided
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2022
blackpanda:
Even though I don't think Tinubu will be able to deliver optimally on account of his age and health, I am of the opinion that there is no better candidate for presidency at the moment.

Tinubu has the capacity to unite the country and follow through with policies. He's also less rigid than buhari and able to accommodate different camps.

However what he lacks is the strength and health to rule. This is where El Rufai comes in. Anybody who knows elrufai knows that he's rigid, stubborn but also has the capacity to deliver. Those in abuja are still enjoying the facilities elrufai built till date. No other fct minister has done anything significant since elrufai left.

The good thing is that having a flexible president will help to check any excesses of El Rufai. On the other hand, Tinubu can rely on the strength and determination of elrufai to ensure his policies are fulfilled.

Em, as for Atiku, I personally don't think he stands a chance. He's likely just going to lose because of his greed and desperation. Moreover atiku presidency will destroy Nigeria as he's just out for his own pocket.

Intelligent and visionary post. I agree with you. Especially about El Rufai being an able deputy to BAT.

El Rufai may not be to everyone's taste but those who focus on what matters will see why he is special.

It is only El Rufai of all Northern leaders, and I stand to be corrected, who has boldly come out to say bandits should be wiped out wherever they are.

Many, like Gumi etal, advocate we pamper bandit and pay them.

Even the likes of Zulum, that Southerners love to praise, is taciturn on the issue indicating that most Northern leaders cannot do what is right by Nigeria if it means decimating the killers troubling Nigeria when those happen to be their kinsmen.

I personally feel this is the same compromise making Buhari reluctant to move as a presidential solutions provider should move on behalf of everyone under his care.

El Rufai is a hardliner and hardliners divide opinion. Yet the man, as has been consistently proven through his career in public office, which I have personally followed keenly, is a hardliner always on the side of the greater good of society.

In my opinion, he would make a great VP to Tinubu.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/bandits-must-be-wiped-out-because-theyve-lost-rights-to-live-el-rufai-insists/amp/

Bandits must be wiped out because they’ve lost rights to live, El-Rufai insists
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Gayigaskia(m): 9:43am On Mar 30, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Instead dude , look at it this way: PDP has been decimated in Kano and Lagos the two most populated electorate. ���
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Awkabigboy: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2022
blackpanda:
[s]Even though I don't think Tinubu will be able to deliver optimally on account of his age and health, I am of the opinion that there is no better candidate for presidency at the moment.

Em, as for Atiku, I personally don't think he stands a chance. He's likely just going to lose because of his greed and desperation. Moreover atiku presidency will destroy Nigeria as he's just out for his own pocket[/s].

1 Like

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by helinues: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2022
Muslim /Muslim

We still have so many baby Political analysts in Nigeria
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Nonpartisan1: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2022
helinues:
Muslim /Muslim

It will end up like that, if APC goes with Tinubu.
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by helinues: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

It will end up like that, if APC goes with Tinubu.

Conditional statement
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2022
Voting for thrid party, not pdp or apc
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Such a ticket will not even win in Kaduna
he did Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna and he won despite the campaign against it by CAN
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2022
helinues:
Muslim /Muslim

there was Muslim Muslim ticket in 1993 and they won
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by cktheluckyman: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Gayigaskia:

Instead dude , look at it this way: PDP has been decimated in Kano and Lagos the two most populated electorate. ���
Aboki does not know APC or PDP.He only knows his brother

1 Like

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Kaiser20: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2022
blackpanda:

You have totally lost touch with reality. How you be this deluded in this age.
Kaduna state that is taking over by Terrorist and Ancestor Tinubu the mentally exhausted

1 Like

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by colorsofrainbow: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
he did Muslim Muslim ticket in Kaduna and he won despite the campaign against it by CAN

And Kaduna has all of sudden turned to a terrorists' state

1 Like

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Jlow2: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Muslim - Muslim ticket? Even with a Fulani Muslim and a Christian pastor , Christians have suffered persecution in the middke belt and southern nigeria, this is not 1993, there is ethnic distrust and resentment

1 Like

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2022
blackpanda:

Una never begin cry. No worry, Aunty Remi go send you Text LA Bianca to 419

2 Likes

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by TheSameGuy(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Give us a better candidate
ThEGodFaThEr128:
Mumu, you people have started again. this was how you people were shouting upandan in 2015 like cows;
Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbabjo will tackle economy
Today, insecurity in Nigeria is like MTN, everywhere you go and economy is in shambles.
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by kingscare1(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2022
blackpanda:

If you suggest or appeal for a young, strong and technocrat to be the president of Nigeria will you die? Why do you promote old sick men to rule Nigeria? Aren't you tired the way things are happening in Nigeria? You are soo shameless. If you can't vote or at least support a younger, strong and energetic person for Nigeria just don't come out to vote that day because your vote to this people is like cursing Nigerians.

Suffer suffer no dey tire you. Why do you love suffering so much? Please answer me.

3 Likes

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by helinues: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
there was Muslim Muslim ticket in 1993 and they won

19th century not 20th century..

Take note of that
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Ttalk: 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Then you have nothing to worry about.BTW it's also not looking good for Tinubu in APC grin grin grin

If you agree SE would not vote Tinubu, just swallow the pill of NW not voting Atiku, if Igbo has no relationship with Yoruba how convenient you would assume a Fulani man or Gbagyi man is related to a Kanuri
Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Itulah(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
blackpanda:

Muslim/Muslim ticket, in a country like Nigeria? You are a big dreamer and confuse too.

2 Likes

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by Op80: 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
The same Elrufai that terrorists are overrunning his state without hitches is what some dunces are projecting to be vice president of their country. Indeed, you all deserve to whatever you getting in this shithole. What manner of people occupy this country sef? How did I come into this space called country sef?

1 Like

Re: I Predict Tinubu/el Rufai For 2023 Presidency by ruggedtimi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2022
AstroG:
There can never be a Muslim/Muslim candidacy,even the North rejected Buhari/Tinubu option cause they re both Muslims that was why Osibanjo was picked

It's either Tinubu picks a Northern Christian or Elrufai is picked by a Southern Christian Presidential Aspirant
and the north wont give tinubu a Christian....so tinubu is out of the picture due to the religion factor. quote]and the north wont give tinubu a Christian....so tinubu is out of the picture due to the religion factor. I am amazed how most Nigeria's tend to ignore the religion factor when it comes to the presidency. Here in Nigeria there are two major religions which are Christianity/Islam. And in every government In order for peace to reign both religions must have a candidate in the two most powerful seats in Nigeria. Right from the time of Murtala muhammed to Buhari's tenure..

(1) (2) (Reply)

***breaking News*** Tinubu In A Secret Meeting With Atiku / 2023: Buhari Didn’t Back Southern Presidency – Garba Shehu / Picture Of Obi At The Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.