Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Car Android Screen Partially Displays - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Android Screen Partially Displays (701 Views)

Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Order Now For Your Car Android Multimedia System / Mercedes Displays New Police Vehicles, Including X-class Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Android Screen Partially Displays by jimmy74(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please, I need assistance on my car android screen that is partially displaying. Some features on the screen becomes difficult to access and reversing with rear camera is not easy as shown in the picture.
Thank you All.

Re: Car Android Screen Partially Displays by PAQ(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
Is it always like this or only on the desktop screen? If it shows full screen sometimes or in other areas apart from the desktop, then it maybe software related, but if its hardware related you will need a replacement.
Try one or all of the following;

1. Disconnect the battery for some minutes
2. Try a Factory reset
3. Unplug the the screen from all wires, the
reconnect
4. Download another android car launcher
5. Try and contact the seller
Re: Car Android Screen Partially Displays by jimmy74(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
PAQ:
Is it always like this or only on the desktop screen? If it shows full screen sometimes or in other areas apart from the desktop, then it maybe software related, but if its hardware related you will need a replacement.
Try one or all of the following;

1. Disconnect the battery for some minutes
2. Try a Factory reset
3. Unplug the the screen from all wires, the
reconnect
4. Download another android car launcher
5. Try and contact the seller

Thanks a lot for your input. The screen has always been like this and never shown a full screen. However, I will try your recommendations and revert back.
Regards.
Re: Car Android Screen Partially Displays by diportivo: 2:32am On Nov 25, 2021
jimmy74:
Please, I need assistance on my car android screen that is partially displaying. Some features on the screen becomes difficult to access and reversing with rear camera is not easy as shown in the picture.
Thank you All.

firstly,this isn't android

secondly,if this system uses a flex,ie...to change the cd,the front end opens one way or the other,then you have a flex issue

being able to repair it is a different ball game tho

while repairers abound,I think you should start planning to get another deck

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Vehicle Diagnostic Scanner To Buy In Nigeria For Japanese Cars? / Toyota Corolla For Sale / Here Are The Fastest Selling Used Cars In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.