Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Here Are The Fastest Selling Used Cars In 2023 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Here Are The Fastest Selling Used Cars In 2023 (688 Views)

What's The Fastest Selling Car In Nigeria Now? / Why Are Canadian Used Cars Cheaper Than American Used Cars? / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Fastest Selling Used Cars In 2023 by ibinaboonline: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Sadly, we don't have such data for the Nigerian auto market. So sorry about that. I'm very much aware of the dearth of survey data in many Nigerian industries, including the automotive niche. I look forward to when we can afford the time and money needed to conduct such research studies, so that people know where to look when they want to know, for example, how many Toyota Corolla was sold last year in Abuja; how many in Jigawa? What is the preferred color? I can easily find and develop an article on such topics for the North American and European audience, but struggle to even determine how many cars are imported in the country each year. In any case, below are the top ten fastest selling used cars (1 to 5 years old) in the USA, which can definitely point us in the right direction because ours is a used car market. Remarkably, the most popular models like the Camry and Corolla are losing their grip of the used car market, which we find very interesting. This post is just a summary. If you want to learn more about our findings, follow the link at the bottom of the post to read the full article, including the recommended model years, how long it takes to sell them, the price, and quick details about each car. Now, here they are:

10. Toyota Sienna Hybrid

9. Toyota C-HR

8. Honda Civic

7. Honda CR-V

6. Honda Insight

5. Hyundai Venue

4. Acura RDX

3. Toyota Highlander Hybrid

2. Acura ILX

1. Honda HR-V

Read The Full Article Here:
https://www.carsandhorsepower.com/featured/here-are-the-top-10-fastest-selling-used-cars-2023-iseecars-report
Re: Here Are The Fastest Selling Used Cars In 2023 by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
What of toyota
Re: Here Are The Fastest Selling Used Cars In 2023 by ibinaboonline: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2023
Check again.
Sofistcatdmoron:
What of toyota
Re: Here Are The Fastest Selling Used Cars In 2023 by JAYUK(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Your opinion though!!

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Fastest Selling Used Cars In 2023 by ibinaboonline: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Not my opinion, bro. It's really very problematic that many Nigerians have next to zero incentive to read more than three lines of texts.
JAYUK:
Your opinion though!!

(1) (Reply)

Neat Honda Accord (Evil Spirit) 09/010 / Upgrading My Vehicle Electrical Charging System / How To Read Tire Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.