Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price (24496 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / Infinix Zero 6 Unveiling Specifications And Price / Infinix S3X Unveiling: Specifications And Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by jojo1415: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
I regret buying tecno phone....it does not have value atall...tecno company keep releasing phones every 3months....so sick cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by bencr7: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
Okwuapkunaonu:
Not compared with an IPhone.
who is comparing it with iPhone Now angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Overrated833(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Stupid fone
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by jericco1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
Charles000000:
Ok

Shame no dey catch u
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
The processor doesn't have a name?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Uchechiokpara39:
Wow....i missed on the spark 7 ...not sure I will miss out on this also

Strategist!
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by ThickSharon123(f): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mthumbie:
TECNO today has officially announced the release of it SPARK 8 series on their social media platforms. The Spark 8 is the successor of the Spark 7 that was released in April this year. The device comes with a large 128GB storage and an incredible 1080p Full HD 6.6" Massive Display and DTS sound effects for a cinema level visual experience.

The Spark 7 rocks a 50MP ultra clear rear camera and an iconic trendy design with a side mounted super fast fingerprint scanner. The device maintain the same 5000mah battery capacity as it predecessor.

It is powered by a speedy octa-core processor for better performance and multitasking. The device will be available in 64/4GB and 128GB / 4GB variants.

SPECIFICATIONS
Turquoise Cyan / Atlantic Blue/ Iris Purple/Tahiti Gold

50MP Ultra Clear AI Triple Camera

1080P FHD+ Dot Notch Screen(6.6")

Speedy Octa-core Processor

5000mAh Long-lasting Battery

64GB ROM + 4GB RAM / 128GB ROM + 4GB RAM

DTS Stereo Sound Effect

Side Fingerprint Unlock

Iconic Design

SUPER BOOST System Optimization

Soplay Music Mixer

PRICE

SPARK 8P (KG7h) (64+4GB) 77,000 Naira

SPARK 8P (KG7h) (128+4) 86,500 Naira

Let these phone companies change to Snapdragon. What is mediatek or Octa core? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by fweshface: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Impressive. Now The same company will release it's infinix rival. U r doing well TRANSSION HOLDINGS
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Timekeeper: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
JavaScript90:
Everyday new release. When are we going to use and enjoy the ones we bought. Besides tecno and her sisters only have inferior hardware to offer. After 6 months your camera can no longer scan xender bar code

Wrong.. My TECNO is over a year and no issue.. Abt TECNO, wrong.

Other devices, I can't say

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
AREWAELENU:
grin grin grin Nah your time be this
They made this for you [center][/center]
She is not going to buy the phone, she is a tecno reviewer (whatever tech people call that). It is their strategy!
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Ubdavis(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
timefarm:
Tecno
Used it once. Never again.

I am sure people praising it has not used Samsung before.

Also be dispassionate enough to point out the dark side of samsung

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Juanmike(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wahala for who no dey use, iPhone and Samsung.
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Mrrich103: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
FOR THOSE THAT ASKED ME FOR A SHOPPPING CODDE

check my signature and attached picture.
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Solofresh2:
Doesn't stop it from hanging and getting hot as usual
Rubbish
grin Reminds me of those days of symbian phone. Whenever you're downloading a large file, be ready to have your deep freezer beside you for cooling processor or chip.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Belexy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
Team blackberry or nothing

I have three male German Shepard puppies available for sale, in Abeokuta, they are 7 weeks older and ready for a new home. And a three months old Caucasian

Check my profile for WhatsApp contact
Would love to see pictures on whatsapp
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by mamaafrik(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Can anyone advise on the best affordable phone to buy ,i can not seem to see much from this and itel S17.

For your metallic Drums at 7k,send me a p.m , location is Lagos ,6.5 k if you are buying more than ten or more
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Solofresh2: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
grin Reminds me of those days of symbian phone. Whenever you're downloading a large file, be ready to have your deep freezer beside you for cooling processor or chip.
haaaa
Sometimes I regret ever buying a tecno smartphone
If you on data say make you browse like this, phone go dey hot come dey hang join
Nawa oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by timefarm(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ubdavis:

Also be dispassionate enough to point out the dark side of samsung
Battery.
Nothing else.

And the issue is systemic because they were not putting your country without stable electricity into consideration when designing it.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by ImoleNaija: 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Solofresh2:
Doesn't stop it from hanging and getting hot as usual
Rubbish

Una too dey lie.

Which Tecno phone una don use? Maybe M3

3 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Farid24224(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Am currently using Infinix Hot 10 play...it's better than this Spark hands down...
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by tunize(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Solofresh2:
haaaa
Sometimes I regret ever buying a tecno smartphone
If you on data say make you browse like this, phone go dey hot come dey hang join
Nawa oo
You sure sey nor be tecno P5 you dey use?

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Epass2f: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
The specifications for the spark 8 very lovely kiss
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by wealthtrak: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mthumbie:
TECNO today has officially announced the release of it SPARK 8 series on their social media platforms. The Spark 8 is the successor of the Spark 7 that was released in April this year. The device comes with a large 128GB storage and an incredible 1080p Full HD 6.6" Massive Display and DTS sound effects for a cinema level visual experience.

The Spark 7 rocks a 50MP ultra clear rear camera and an iconic trendy design with a side mounted super fast fingerprint scanner. The device maintain the same 5000mah battery capacity as it predecessor.

It is powered by a speedy octa-core processor for better performance and multitasking. The device will be available in 64/4GB and 128GB / 4GB variants.

SPECIFICATIONS

DTS Stereo Sound Effect

Side Fingerprint Unlock

Iconic Design

Soplay Music Mixer

PRICE

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
tell us the processor. Octacore na processor?
Mthumbie:

SPECIFICATIONS

DTS Stereo Sound Effect

Side Fingerprint Unlock

Iconic Design

Soplay Music Mixer

PRICE

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Asour: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iceman296:
This TECNO guys keeps releasing devices everyday, I am sure they are raking sales and awareness with their products with a specific target audience. Because i don't understand the way they always produce phones.

But Tecno does not realease phones 'daily' otherwise they'ld have over 100 models this year alone. But they haven't.

But then I guess you don't mean that literally. You mean figuratively. But then again most phone brands release models often except apple (who being a MARGIN god) can afford not to release often.

The rest of them (Tecno, Xiaomi, Itel, Huawei, OnePlus, Lenove) are budget players & so have to do so.
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
When Dem don do rubbish finish

Dem go sugar coat am de hala octa core abi octopus sef

Octa core kill una dere , the chipset no get name undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by treatise: 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
Iceman296:
This TECNO guys keeps releasing devices everyday, I am sure they are raking sales and awareness with their products with a specific target audience. Because i don't understand the way they always produce phones.

You may NOT see the parts of series preceding this one in 12 months time; Tecno phones of about two years cannot be fixed owing to dearth of parts.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
She is not going to buy the phone, she is a tecno reviewer (whatever tech people call that). It is their strategy!
Even the one you just quoted is a Tecno fan boy too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by skywalker240(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Let these phone companies change to Snapdragon. What is mediatek or Octa core? undecided
I just tire, the chipset company that makes phones for Tecno is octacore

Can I shock you? The company doesn't exist grin

So how does Tecno come about the franchise Octacore ™ ?

Mediatek i know,

Snapdragon i know,

Intel i know,

AMD I know

Bionics i know,

Exynos I know,

Kirin i know,

Unisoc i even know,

Who is Octacore angry angry

Bunch of scammers grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Funkybabee(f): 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Chaii not that bad, my spark 4 need to be changed but shey during this time of inflation?

A go dey manage ham
Re: TECNO Spark 8 Series Unveiling: Specifications And Price by Danielmegg(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mahd ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? / Which Phone Did You Regret Ever Using? / Why Size Matters A Lot To Nigerians – @itelmobileng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.