Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? (798 Views)

Doctors' And Nutritionists' Here In The House Any side efects Twice Daily Meal? / Nutritionists Harp On The Health Benefits Of Capri-sun / #MamadorBreakfastseries: Expert Nutritionists Give Some Healthy Breakfast Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Treasure17(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't eat anything vegetable and ''swallows" and most of the foods I eat are carbohydrates like Bread, rice, yam and beans. Any suggestion please?

Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Start incorporating them ( veggies ans fruits) into your diet. Simple!

However, if you're inconsistent and feel lazy about it, get supplements to make up for it otherwise, you'll be dealing with your immune system and over time, you'll begin to fall sick easily as a result of vit deficiency which has made your immunity so weak to fight any disease.

1 Like

Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Treasure17(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mercychen:
Start incorporating them ( veggies ans fruits) into your diet. Simple!

However, if you're inconsistent and feel lazy about it, get supplements to make up for it otherwise, you'll be dealing with your immune system and over time, you'll begin to fall sick easily as a result of vit deficiency which has made your immunity so weak to fight any disease.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Treasure17:

Thanks.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Treasure17(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Fun ways to get vegetables into your system:

1. Salads
2. Smoothies
3. Parfaits
4. Bake them
Alright. Thanks
Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Omoadesanya: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
*Are you Aware you can get your favorite food delivered for free? *

Oh Yes, Orinocofood is the plug� for FREE DELIVERY
Visit orinocofood.com.ng to order your food today to get your mouthwatering offers which you can’t afford to miss

Orinocofood Home Of FREE DELIVERY
Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Treasure17:
I don't eat anything vegetable and ''swallows" and most of the foods I eat are carbohydrates like Bread, rice, yam and beans. Any suggestion please?

Wow! I have never had swallow all my life too...just the foods you mentioned above. Glad to meet someone who doesn't eat swallow as well. Ppl always wonder what kind of person I am....but own is strange because I don't eat poultry birds( chicken, turkey) as well just fish/cow/goat meat. How have you been coping all the while ?
Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
about23001:

Wow! I have never had swallow all my life too...just the foods you mentioned above. Glad to meet someone who doesn't eat swallow as well. Ppl always wonder what kind of person I am....but own is strange because I don't eat poultry birds( chicken, turkey) as well just fish/cow/goat meat. How have you been coping all the while ?
So you're a vegetarian Or seafoodarian
Guy las las you dey miss, just try nkwobi, isi-ewu or bushmeat and ur spirit,soul and destiny will never remain the same
Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
I'm no vegetarian...I eat red meat but no chicken or turkey...I can't stand the smell when it's being cooked or fried not to talk of trying to eat .
Re: Nutritionists In The House, Should I Be Worried? by Treasure17(m): 12:01am On Mar 18, 2022
about23001:

Lol. Not easy but the aforementioned foods have been helping but my worry is most are carbohydrate which too much them are not good for the body.

(1) (Reply)

Pacecalm Catering Services(outdoor Catering And Event Planner/rentals Services) / How Do I Preserve Fresh Orange Concentrate For 3 Weeks / How Do I Get Cans For Soft Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.