Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

A Fraudulent Hacker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Fraudulent Hacker (1056 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Nigerian Bags A One-year Jail Term For Operating A Fraudulent Facebook Account / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fraudulent Hacker by stevedeey(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
This is to call the attention of the public to this.
There's this guy that calls himself hacker on this forum. Had this popular banner attached herewith. I was contacted by a relative who needs the service of someone who could help unravel a misery that falls among what this unscrupulous element says he's capable of doing. Of a truth I told the relative not to transfer a dime to the supposed hacker until the work is done but fell to the deaf ears. The bottom line is the lady(my relative) ended up transferring a sum of 50k to the scammer without the service being rendered. Now as if that was not enough, the scammer, having enjoyed the proceeds from the folly of my relative thought he has seen a "maga" continued demanding and threatening my own person that he would do and undo if she fails to send extra 5k today. Now, I'm sharing this so that to the public
1. Another person might not fall into the same trap
2. That the nairaland admin can be made aware
3. That the scammer himself might know that he won't go scot-free. I will fight you with everything I have. The last message you sent to the lady you scammed falls to the hand of her husband. He's equally after you!

Seun, lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by stevedeey(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
stevedeey:
There's this guy that calls himself hacker on this forum. Had this popular banner attached herewith. I was contacted by a relative who needs the service of someone who could help unravel a misery that falls among what this unscrupulous element says he's capable of doing. Of a truth I told the relative not to transfer a dime to the supposed hacker until the work is done but fell to the deaf ears. The bottom line is the lady(my relative) ended up transferring a sum of 50k to the scammer without the service being rendered. Now as if that was not enough, the scammer, having enjoyed the proceeds from the folly of my relative thought he has seen a "maga" continued demanding and threatening my own person that he would do and undo if she fails to send extra 5k today. Now, I'm sharing this to the the public so that
1. another person might not fall into the same trap
2. that the nairaland admin can be made aware
3. that the scammer himself might know that he won't go scot-free. I will fight you with everything I have. The last message you sent to the lady you scammed falls to the hand of her husband. He's equally after you!

Seun, lalasticlala
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by FuckDModz: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
People like this know the law.

If you do anything with them you're technically a criminal too. They know this and that's why they'll keep scamming fuc.king bastards every freaking day!

It's just like buying dick enlargement drugs. Whether it works or not, who exactly do you report to?

Count your loss and move on.

Thanks for the exposé tho’

3 Likes

Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by stevedeey(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
FuckDModz:
People like this know the law.

If you do anything with them you're technically a criminal too. They know this and that's why they'll keep scamming fuc.king bastards every freaking day!

It's just like buying dick enlargement drugs. Whether it works or not, who exactly do you report to?

Count your loss and move on.

Thanks for the exposé tho’

Thanks bro. The Lady actually moved on after it occurred to her that she's been scammed. Only for the scammer to come today and started demanding for additional money.. Apparently he is thinking in the line of a blackmail. And that's what's most annoying. There's nothing to blackmail about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by 152araoye: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2021
sad
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by ivolt: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
No skilled hacker would ever advertise their service.
If you see any "hacker" advert, it is 100% scam.

BTW, what is the full name of the hacker, it is not clear from your screenshot.

1 Like

Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by samuel051: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Shey una blind each time I keep writing scammer beware on his thread,that of the loan guy and the tunde guy on agric and auto section.. imagine someone still fell to that loan guy today to d tune of 130k+ una no dey ever learn.

3 Likes

Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by finalboss(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2021
grin fake hacker
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by finalboss(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2021
stevedeey:

Thanks bro. The Lady actually moved on after it occurred to her that she's been scammed. Only for the scammer to come today and started demanding for additional money.. Apparently he is thinking in the line of a blackmail. And that's what's most annoying. There's nothing to blackmail about.
She trusted an hacker, Not just anyhow hacker a foolish one.
Why didn't she hire a private investigator ? There are registered private investigators with licence in Nigeria here.
But no she choose to pay an hacker with cheap banner smiley
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by finalboss(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2021
stevedeey:
There's this guy that calls himself hacker on this forum. Had this popular banner attached herewith. I was contacted by a relative who needs the service of someone who could help unravel a misery that falls among what this unscrupulous element says he's capable of doing. Of a truth I told the relative not to transfer a dime to the supposed hacker until the work is done but fell to the deaf ears. The bottom line is the lady(my relative) ended up transferring a sum of 50k to the scammer without the service being rendered. Now as if that was not enough, the scammer, having enjoyed the proceeds from the folly of my relative thought he has seen a "maga" continued demanding and threatening my own person that he would do and undo if she fails to send extra 5k today. Now, I'm sharing this so that to the public
1. Another person might not fall into the same trap
2. That the nairaland admin can be made aware
3. That the scammer himself might know that he won't go scot-free. I will fight you with everything I have. The last message you sent to the lady you scammed falls to the hand of her husband. He's equally after you!

Seun, lalasticlala

Drop the account name and account number all the details you have on him here.
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by Skillsnigeria: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2021
Proper understanding of how hacking works would have save the person. Genuine hackers don't advertise their service because hacking is illegal
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by OLORIPAPA: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Proper understanding of how hacking works would have save the person. Genuine hackers don't advertise their service because hacking is illegal
let's talk on WhatsApp...are U the one in charge of the WhatsApp in your website?
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by stevedeey(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
finalboss:

Drop the account name and account number all the details you have on him here.

Ok.
This is the account details that her victim paid into:

Account Name: Suzan Bisola Adejare
Account Number: 8108628778
Bank: Ecobank. This was later found out to be an Ecobank Ewallet account.

He apparently used another persons account details to collect his proceeds (He collected 40,000)
Other details from that account number above
Date of birth: 24 July 1994
phone number: 08160113933
Email add: mopelolaogundipe@gmail.com

He used another GTB account to collect other 10,000. That one is not available now. To be provided..
The "hacker" is only identified as Richard with this phone number: 07053978706. He uses foreign numbers too.
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by stevedeey(m): 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
I agree
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by finalboss(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
stevedeey:

Ok.
This is the account details that her victim paid into:

Account Name: Suzan Bisola Adejare
Account Number: 8108628778
Bank: Ecobank. This was later found out to be an Ecobank Ewallet account.

He apparently used another persons account details to collect his proceeds (He collected 40,000)
Other details from that account number above
Date of birth: 24 July 1994
phone number: 08160113933
Email add: mopelolaogundipe@gmail.com

He used another GTB account to collect other 10,000. That one is not available now. To be provided..
The "hacker" is only identified as Richard with this phone number: 07053978706. He uses foreign numbers too.
The Richard is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been doing this for very long.

2 Likes

Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by Skillsnigeria: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
OLORIPAPA:
let's talk on WhatsApp...are U the one in charge of the WhatsApp in your website?
Yes, am the one in charge of the WhatsApp
Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by MMotimo: 5:43am On Dec 25, 2021
Is her husband the scammer being talked about? He’s opened multiple threads about financial help for a new baby even though his wife was menstruating just 2 months ago

https://www.nairaland.com/6906657/wife-just-gave-birth-bouncing#108725662

Stanbic 812535639 Gerard Thomas
Suzan Bisola Adejare Ecobank 8108628778

Not to forget money121’s #20k back in June

https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/10#103382775

1 Like

Re: A Fraudulent Hacker by DenreleDave(m): 7:28am On Dec 25, 2021
MMotimo:
Is her husband the scammer being talked about? He’s opened multiple threads about financial help for a new baby even though his wife was menstruating just 2 months ago

https://www.nairaland.com/6906657/wife-just-gave-birth-bouncing#108725662

Stanbic 812535639 Gerard Thomas
Suzan Bisola Adejare Ecobank 8108628778

Not to forget money121’s #20k back in June

https://www.nairaland.com/6543654/c.e.o-imranroofing-5k-weekly-giveaway/10#103382775

Are you sure they are the same??

I mean the Gerard and Susan bisola

Damn, this Gerard is a fraud mehnnnn... Imagine this guy sha

(1) (Reply)

22 Years Old Commit Suicide In Lagos / Chrisland: Whitney's Father Clears Air On Daughter's Health Condition / Grandma Set His Son And The Rest Family Ablaze In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.