Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49823 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MadelnNigeria: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
MadelnNigeria:
Good afternoon sir. Thanks for this opportunity but as much as I desperately need this money, even half of 5k will solve alot of my problems. But it will definitely finish.

I'll be glad if can at least get a place to work with you. I have been unemployed and broke for a long time now. I need a way to leave place and earn a living. Thanks

Good evening money121.please my
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Rita33:
Good afternoon sir.. This 5k would go a long way in helping me stay away from sitting at home jobless.. I intend starting a corn roasting business in the outside of our home as that might be a able to get me little change and profit on daily basis. I appreciate

Pm ur acct details ma
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2021
I notice that we don't have much Request again for those that have benefit from this giveAway kindly share this post on ur social media so that other people can benefit from it...

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2021
BIXYBABE:
Pls i'm jobless if u can help me wit dis 5k to start liquid soap business, or help me secure a job. I will be grateful. Thanks god bless u.
Pm ur acct details
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:
I notice that we don't have much Request again for those that have benefit from this giveAway kindly share this post on ur social media so that other people can benefit from it...
when you refused to pick us nko? Na only females you dey pick up and down. Ano vex Sha, life goes on.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Philip4564(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Good morning Sir pls I need the 5k to join to the money I have with me sir I want to pay for my final year project since I don't have a laptop so I hire someone to do it for me and I need to submit it to my supervisor this week because exam starts next week sir..I can provide all necessary evidence if asked to do so thatnks sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by olanike98(f): 8:01am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:
Hello Nairalanders,
Few weeks ago, a single father posted his twins here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/6519966/twins-plus1-today-im-happy) and I was so moved, I reached out to him that i wish to assist him with some little token monthly if he don't mind, I dropped my contact, he contacted me and i assisted him with the token as promised.

But i noticed a lot of members on nairaland started contacting me for assistance, some even thought i run a charity foundation, so this prompted me to Start this weekly GiveAway.

The beneficiary will either be a Widow, Widower, Single parent and i will also consider Students because i know it is not easy here in Nigeria.
This will serve as my little contribution and pay back to Nairaland because this forum has really helped my Roofing Business thus far.

So, we will pick winners randomly every week with proof that you are really in need of that money.
I believe 5k will go a long way to attend to some basic things.

Note: If I give you the money, it's not because you scoped me to achieve that, you're just unintelligent/unwise if you're among those taking advantage of kind people around you and calling such kind hearted people maga.
My believe is that givers never lack.

Moreover, i'm also aware of the economic challenges/recession in the country, so helping people when I can is right to me.

TO APPLY:
Drop a comment here and tell us how this 5k would go a long way to helping you.
You can send proof to my DM to support your reason.
I will randomly pick one (1) person each week.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
I want to sell okirika baby clothes, from door to door, 5k will go along way as starting capital. Thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by paulgabrielz: 8:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Op will speedily chose the post above me
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by wewillbealright: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:
Good morning sir....I've not won even for once
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Zhongkui2: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2021
10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

I need the money urgently... Country too hard
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:25am On Jul 05, 2021
yellowgarri2:
when you refused to pick us nko? Na only females you dey pick up and down. Ano vex Sha, life goes on.
At least you confirmed i picked female becos most of them are real not all dis scammer and lazy guys looking for someone to scam with fake stories..

This one of them (Bodaolawrites) the scammer post that he need loan of 20k to complete his house which i intend to assisted with that 20k
To my greatest surprise be refuse to replied my chat and blocked me on whatsapp
Hungry guys everywhere..

You can see more here: https://www.nairaland.com/6601590/seun-kindly-check-deleted-threads

When come nairalander attacked him and he claim that his legit..

Shameless mofos more than a month now

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by BIXYBABE: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:
Pm ur acct details
Oyewole Abisola. 0233079080. Wema bank. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2021
BIXYBABE:
Oyewole Abisola. 0233079080. Wema bank. God bless u.

Paid courtesy of ak22 and @demospain

Please kindly Update Us about the business so we can patronize you

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:

At least you confirmed i picked female becos most of them are real not all dis scammer and lazy guys looking for someone to scam with fake stories..

This one of them (Bodaolawrites) the scammer post that he need loan of 20k to complete his house which i intend to assisted with that 20k
Hungry guys everywhere..

You can see more here: https://www.nairaland.com/6601590/seun-kindly-check-deleted-threads

That's the debit from my bank
So let help does that are legit and i notice most female here are in need of this giveAway

That's the scammer Phone number: 07053978706 you can help call him to ask why he refuse to pay back the loan

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Orente21(f): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2021
It is well with some people. You can't help and you r still scamming people helping us. Well done Mr money121 ane everyone contribution. More money in your pockets.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by wewillbealright: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:

Pm ur acct details
This is me from 12 June unfortunately U didn't consider me sir

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by BIXYBABE: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:

Paid courtesy of ak22 and @demospain

Please kindly Update Us about the business so we can patronize you
Thank u sir, u will never lack any good thing. I will upload it.

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
Plz help me,ive been feeding from different neighbors in my compound, definitely i knw they do mock me behind my back but what can i do? Its better to be mocked than to die of starvation.its actually not my wish to beg to eat,most times i go days without eating.Ever since i lost my job,life has bn a living hell,as we speak currently i cannot afford a bag of purewater..things are that bad for me,Times are really hard for me.please consider me.5k wld mean a whole lot to me if considerd.
Op you call this particular post a scam?? Wow..i i sincerely know what hunger is cos ive ive been through it well enough...i even read where this particular guy came up with the idea of wanting to sell perfume oils but instead you still chose to ignore,maybe because you felt females needs this help more,well its your money nd no one can dictate who you choose to give but atleast for humanity sake there are several post ive read here which i belive deserves to shown this same love Or rather just changed the headline to 5k give away for females only since you ve a mindset that guys are scammers/lairs and females never tells lies.. gracias

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2021
wewillbealright:

This is me from 12 June unfortunately U didn't consider me sir
We picked randomly
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 10:18am On Jul 05, 2021
joeybillz:
Op you call this particular post a scam?? Wow..i i sincerely know what hunger is cos ive ive been through it well enough...i even read where this particular guy came up with the idea of wanting to sell perfume oils but instead you still chose to ignore,maybe because you felt females needs this help more,well its your money nd no one can dictate who you choose to give but atleast for humanity sake there are several post ive read here which i belive deserves to shown this same love Or rather just changed the headline to 5k give away for females only since you ve a mindset that guys are scammers/lairs and females never tells lies.. gracias
If you have never been picked
Both male and female have benefit from this GiveAway
And if you also want to contribute to the giveaway feel free
And i don't see were i called that above post scam

We start with 5k at least 2 members have support with 2k and 3k weekly
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2021
joeybillz:
Greetings, the prices of fish feed has gone up real bad,5k wld go a long way in helping me get an additional feed(half bag) for my fish......plz assist this young entrepreneur as i do not want to give up....times are really hard..... Thanks
i may not be a female but being sincere is one thing i hold in high esteem,this is what i i do like i said in past posts,i even sent various pictures of my farm,how else can one be sincere? Or is it until i want to roast corn,fry puff puff,fry akara etc that qualifies one for your give away?please try to open ur heart and see beyond the gender as there are several guys who really need this too,and sincerely speaking I'm one.Thanks

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2021
joeybillz:
i may not be a female but being sincere is one thing i hold in high esteem,this is what i i do like i said in past posts,i even sent various pictures of my farm,how else can one be sincere? Or is it until i want to roast corn,fry puff puff,fry akara etc that qualifies one for your give away?please try to open ur heart and see beyond the gender as there are several guys who really need this too,and sincerely speaking I'm one.Thanks
Yes i saw ur farm post and who told you u will not be picked?
This forever giveaway so stop rushing ursef
We are picking randomly
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:

i never said you refered to that post as scam,i was just making reference to it since you said guys aint sincere nd you think females are,made reference to it because i i re somewhere where you said called a student scam,you cant be too sure brother.gracias
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:

Yes i saw ur farm post and who told you u will not be picked?
This forever giveaway so stop rushing ursef
We are picking randomly
ok if you say so,should i send a pm? Cos i sincerely need this wholeheartedly.Thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by wewillbealright: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2021
money121:

We picked randomly
Alright sir...I'll still be patient....keep up the good work sir.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by joeybillz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
money121:

Hungry guys everywhere..

do you later send the guy money?
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
yellowgarri2:
do you later send the guy money?
Ask him
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kelvinnnn: 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kelvinnnn:
Plz sir help me,i would really love to start perfume oil bussiness(pocket perfume),rather than sitting idle,the 5k would really go a long way in helping me,i would gladly give updates as i progress in the business.please please sir consider me,ive succeded in raising some money from menial jobs around,an additional 5k to what i have at hand would go a long way in maximizing profit,i would give updates of how well i ve gone . thanks
plz sir,consider me
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by yellowgarri2(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
money121:

Ask him
I will bro. That's too bad.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good afternoon sir, I have to login because I am so much in need. I am widow with two kids.i sell pure water and minerals and small provision. Please I pray I am favor.i have prove if you need sir. Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (55) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Fires Back At Bobrisky: I Don’t Have Time For Nonsense / Dorathy Bachor Buys A Car For Cynthia, Her Sister As Birthday Gift (Video) / Dudu Heritage Is Dead, Bimbo Oshin's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.