Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata (3760 Views)

Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) / Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2021
RagaMufeen:

I don't know what you are smoking but continue.
Ah ah do you want him to run mad ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
Asgard73:

It takes some years and someone will always fill the cap..
the north make the Yoruba leaders ..

Aregbe is favored .. 98’ nobody knew Tinubu would be the Yoruba leader ..

96’ nobody thought of him.. or Yoruba having a leader.. beside Afenifere always always stood in gap till a leader that shows ruggedity will merit the position..

Or maybe .. Gani Adams..

There’s always a leader .. and a group inbetween
Tinubu understands this game of politics very well more than any other Yoruba man alive

I hate to admit this
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by CrimeKsmart: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Jflex07:
Tinubi is a Fulani slave... Thunder scatter tinubu plus all his supporters.

Unfortunately it's not raining season grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Putindbutt: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
How many threads are you guys gonna open about Tinubu bowing to greet an elderly?
Dantata is 90 yrs old and the oldest of the Dangote's clan. so, there's nothing ever wrong in however you choose to respect him both his age and status.
Britian's ex- prime minister, Theresa May, knelt before the queen, such is a common practice among people far advanced than the ibos could ever imagine.

I know it's more of your culture to wake up your elders with a kick than bow in respect.

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Putindbutt: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
I don't know why people are wailing unnecessarily over Tinubu. Every action and inaction of Tinubu must become a topic of debate in the public domain. This clearly depicts how relevant he is in the political space.
This is the third thread I'm reading .
I can't believe that those bunch of low lifers would scorn a man that has gone to give his condolences to an elderly man whose family recently lost a very dear one. When we say ibos are most tribalistic, hateful and ridiculous, I hope many going through their comments would realize how truely they are.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by techWriter1: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
What discord, disciplined I the two that said politicians to succumb down?
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by orisa37: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2021
He is a COVID19 VIRUS
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by orisa37: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
He is a COVID19 VIRUS AND A 21st CENTURY AFONJA.
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by laiperi: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
So you guys still do not understand Tinubu. Ask Lagosians.

This is how he bowed and prostrated to Pa Dawudo until he replaced Funso Williams.

He later kicked PA Dawodu to his grave in regret.

Hausa/Fulani know his game well.
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
laiperi:
So you guys still do not understand Tinubu. Ask Lagosians.

This is how he bowed and prostrated to Pa Dawudo until he replaced Funso Williams.

He later kicked PA Dawodu to his grave in regret.

Hausa/Fulani know his game well.

That's Tinubu for you
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Igbo use to say they are the most hated tribe in Nigeria.

Na lie, now everyone hate Yoruba, ibo edo, every tribe in South South, do we care? No!

1 Like

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Asgard73: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu understands this game of politics very well more than any other Yoruba man alive

I hate to admit this

Years of political experience..
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
SlyDev:
Igbo use to say they are the most hated tribe in Nigeria.

Na lie, now everyone hate Yoruba, ibo edo, every tribe in South South, do we care? No!
Off point
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Oksman(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Guestlander post=107893241]

All Ibo leaders just came back from Abuja after groveling and begging Buhari. Is Buhari a higher being to them?
Tinubu was not begging just showing courtesy and respect. It is part of our culture, the Japanese also do it. [/quote]

shocked shocked
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Off point

Everyone hate Yoruba no cap
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
SlyDev:

Everyone hate Yoruba no cap
You're a small boy
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by NoSentiment: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Stupid post and op. Do u compare Dantata and any Yoruba Oba? No Yoruba man born of a woman has ever or will ever attain 1/100th of the wealth of the poorest scion of the Dantata family! And u know who that poorest scion is? He is Aliko Dangote, the richest black man on earth! This is not a hyperbole! This is the truth if you want to know it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by plaindealer: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Who is angry?

Silly and irrelevant Igbos...

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu..

grin

1 Like

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
plaindealer:
Who is angry?

Silly and irrelevant Igbos...

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu..

grin
See as baba Tinubu dey bow like werey grin
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hausa slave grin

1 Like

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a small boy

I'm old enough to birth you
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by oyatz(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Tochi3:
This chicago bullion van cocain sniffer will be bowing down to his northern fulani masters until his tenure ends, if he ever taste that presidency. God forbid.

One will think that the ways you carry Tinubu's matter on your head like Brazilian hairs is making money for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu The Incoming President. The Outburst Change The Game / Abacha's Children VS Buhari's Children: SCHOOLS ATTENDED / Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.