Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata (3757 Views)

Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video) / Why Would Tinubu Bow To His Junior This Way - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by RagaMufeen(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

Stop asking me childish and rethorical question abeg. You sound so unintelligent, next time, direct that question to your younger ones in primary or secondary school at home, they will give you an answer.

Because you have no answer
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Guestlander: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I am not Igbo

You are indeed a village Ibo bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PointZerom: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
grin
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
RagaMufeen:

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Asgard73: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The level wey Tinubu dey politically and financially, he no suppose stoop that low ..

Dantata get money, yes, but he no get much of a political relevance ..

Tinubu get money and get political relevance

Is a Yoruba thing.. not Tinubu..

And one moniker baba solution ‘ has been trying to wake them up .. it pride no gree them reason that moniker.
Yoruba people with all their powers numbers and politics and decades of dealing with the North .. still someone don’t have the confidence.. to partnership with north .. as equals ..

Any minority tribe with Yoruba Nigerian experience would have mutiny north by now..

Instead they wish to surpress igbos with their propaganda and serve North. Making them second class citizens like every other tribe.

Even after Tinubu.. the next Yoruba leader will continue same way.
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by RagaMufeen(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

He should leave politics for who?

Have you told Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi and co to leave politics?

Well that's why he is called Jagaban of politics in Africa, none of your political mentors is as relevant as him

If you don't want us to talk about him, then tell him to rest and stop disturbing us.
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by efighter: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
RagaMufeen:
Same Tinubu that don't bow down to Yoruba obas.
The saying in political circles that Tinubu will do anything to be president is right.
Tinubu would suck a D if that would make him to be president.
Here's Tinubu bowing to Dantata. Dele Momodu christened it differently. You can watch the full video on Dele Momodu's Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWlghkQJUQv/?utm_medium=share_sheet

If I were you, o will face my life oooo. Because, even your father will do same for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by realstars: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Even to kneel down safe, he can do it.
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by CrimeKsmart: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2021
Asgard73:

You see the Yoruba hype ?

Jagaban of politics in Africa.. yet running Roumd Nigeria while Baguda of kebbi state and Buni of yobe keep pressing his neck and head in collaboration with his friend the president..

Na una same hype killed Oshiomole political career and made Buhari change am for am in Lagos.

Make una try dey get small small sense with this hype

This is beyond hyping oga. Tell me which politician in Nigeria as at today is as relevant as Tinubu?

Opening unnecessary topics everyday shows he is what people regard him as (Jagaban of politics). If e dey pain you, I can recommend anti-wailing drugs for you.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by RagaMufeen(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
efighter:

If I were you, o will face my life oooo. Because, even your father will do same for Tinubu
Speak for your father, leave mine out. We don't bow to humans.
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by RagaMufeen(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

This is beyond hyping oga. Tell me which politician in Nigeria as at today is as relevant as Tinubu?

Opening unnecessary topics everyday shows he is what people regard him as (Jagaban of politics). If e dey pain you, I can recommend anti-wailing drugs for you.
Relevant because he travels north and south sucking people's D?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Guestlander: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
By the way, who is angry? Prince of Abriba who calls himself prince of Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
Asgard73:

Is a Yoruba thing.. not Tinubu..

And one moniker baba solution ‘ has been trying to wake them up .. it pride no gree them reason that moniker.
Yoruba people with all their powers numbers and politics and decades of dealing with the North .. still someone don’t have the confidence.. to partnership with north .. as equals ..

Any minority tribe with Yoruba Nigerian experience would have mutiny north by now..

Instead they wish to surpress igbos with their propaganda and serve North. Making them second class citizens like every other tribe.

Even after Tinubu.. the next Yoruba leader will continue same way.

Tinubu will be the last political leader of the Yoruba race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
RagaMufeen:

Relevant because he travels north and south sucking people's D?

cheesy
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Jflex07(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tinubi is a Fulani slave... Thunder scatter tinubu plus all his supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Guestlander: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you planning to kill us all or send us to another planet?
By the way, who is the political leader of Ibos?

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

Every politician is relevant in there own region

Almost all the politician get access to see the president
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by CrimeKsmart: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
RagaMufeen:

Yes!

I don't answer stupid question. I can't stoop so low to the level of a "stupid person"

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by RagaMufeen(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
Guestlander:

No, but you'll all be under the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy.
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Asgard73: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

No..
They always find a way to que behind politician.
Aregbe might be the next Adedibu.. if utilized.. and maybe next Yoruba leader.
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Guestlander: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
RagaMufeen:

No but you'll all be under the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy.

This prediction was made under the influence of mkpurumiri.

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by RagaMufeen(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

Yes!

I don't answer stupid question. I can't stoop so low to the level of a "stupid person"
You're already low. You can't be lower than you already are.
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by RagaMufeen(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Guestlander:

This prediction was made under the influence of mkpurumiri.

I hope you have not been mixing codeine with anything else?
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Guestlander:

By the way, who is the political leader of Ibos?

The igbos didn't build there political structure around one person

But here in Yoruba land, it is "Baba sope"
What will now happen when the baba is no more

1 Like

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Asgard73: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don’t reply novice.. they’re not trolls .. dumb.. will drag you ..
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by CrimeKsmart: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You are right.

The question is, are they as relevant as Tinubu?

It's a capital NO. Jagaban no be anybody's papa mate

I don't have problem with you criticizing Tinubu but you are looking stupid every day on nairaland. Too much of everything no make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
Asgard73:

No..
They always find a way to que behind politician.
Aregbe might be the next Adedibu.. if utilized.. and maybe next Yoruba leader.

I hate to admit this but there won't be another Tinubu after the current Tinubu answers to the call of nature
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by PrinceOfLagos: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

You are right.

I don't have problem with you criticizing Tinubu but you are looking stupid every day on nairaland. Too much of everything no make sense.

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by RagaMufeen(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

You are right.

You sounded stupid the first time I read your trash. You have not improved since.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by CrimeKsmart: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
RagaMufeen:

You sounded stupid the first time I read your trash. You have not improved since.

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me grin

RagaMufeen=PrinceofLagos.

Yeye dey deceive himself.

Yoruba boy kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by Asgard73: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I hate to admit this but there won't be another Tinubu after the current Tinubu answers to the call of nature

It takes some years and someone will always fill the cap..
the north make the Yoruba leaders ..

Aregbe is favored .. 98’ nobody knew Tinubu would be the Yoruba leader ..

96’ nobody thought of him.. or Yoruba having a leader.. beside Afenifere always always stood in gap till a leader that shows ruggedity will merit the position..

Or maybe .. Gani Adams..

There’s always a leader .. and a group inbetween
Re: Anger As Tinubu Bow's Down To Greet Dantata by RagaMufeen(m): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
CrimeKsmart:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet me grin

RagaMufeen=PrinceofLagos.

Yeye dey deceive himself.

Yoruba boy kill you there
I don't know what you are smoking but continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Chemical Can Be Used To Restore This Man's Teeth-pics / I Weep For The Southern Nigeria! ~ Ahmed Sanni Yerima(former Governor, Zamfara S / Northerners In Fear As IPOB Kills 8 Nigeriens In Imo, Carts Away Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.