Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Mtn Magic Number: Another Scam From Mtn! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Magic Number: Another Scam From Mtn! (756 Views)

Mtn Magic Number Is Over! / MTN Magic Number Is Too Cheap. / What Is Mtn Magic Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Magic Number: Another Scam From Mtn! by abohrandy: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2011
as i pass n see the banner on the road, it make my tummy cry. seriously they just stopped the service just like that. each tym u press *563# it gives you the famous "Sorry, MTN Magic Number is still unavailable due to on going service improvement. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you!" at least its better than the last one which was that it will resume in two weeks.

seriously it was fun while it lasted. but its not proper to advertise a service that your are not rendering to the public. dats what is biting me now. so either they bring down those banners and stop talking about MTN MAGIC NUMBER or the bring the service back to life!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Can I Download Soccer For My N97 Touch Scree / Blackberry / Apps For All Mobile You Can't Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.