Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Chopmoney-icx101 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chopmoney-icx101 (985 Views)

Chopmoney-icx101 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chopmoney-icx101 by Areoni(f): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hello great leaders and Fellow Partners in iCX, Greetings from Ghana������

Am so so happy of how iCX changed my old Story to what is now����.

Those of you who know me few months ago before now actually knew me a s delivery boy who used to deliver things to people around with a motor bike which my salary in a month was just 140$.
Beginning of this year i was still doing the delivering job till April this same year when i sad down to think about the opportunity in iCX and how i was not making good use of it. i quit my job in April and started talking about iCX to my friends online and they were buying into the company business plan, so my business started making sense to me because i could get twice in a week what i used to get as salary for the whole month.���

Today i've made up to 11,172$ with the little effort i put into iCX by telling my love ones and my friends on social media about this unique company.��

Now look at my iCOMEX coins alone and how much it worth��.

I have 30568 iCOMEX coins and it worth 4,585$❤️❤️ at current price per coin at 0.15$
imagine iCOMEX goes 1$,5$,10$,20$,30$,50$ per coin, how much do you think i will be making from the coins i have so far??��

NOW LET ASK THIS QUESTION,
Have you joined iCX or you're still waiting and doubting in fears??�

If you have joined, already, are you doing this business right in a way that it can pay your bills for you to live the lifestyle you want to live??�‍♂️�‍♂️

iMAGINE i was still waiting in doubt, do you think my story would have been a reality to talk about it with you today??��

It's our time to shine and iCX has given us the light to shine, leaders and fellow partners of iCX global, let's shine for the whole world to see our shine through iCX.

imagine the future
implement the plan
inspire forever��

����������������������������������

Re: Chopmoney-icx101 by Areoni(f): 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2021

Those of you who know me few months ago before now actually knew me a s delivery boy who used to deliver things to people around with a motor bike which my salary in a month was just 140$.
Beginning of this year i was still doing the delivering job till April this same year when i sad down to think about the opportunity in iCX and how i was not making good use of it. i quit my job in April and started talking about iCX to my friends online and they were buying into the company business plan, so my business started making sense to me because i could get twice in a week what i used to get as salary for the whole month.���

Today i've made up to 11,172$ with the little effort i put into iCX by telling my love ones and my friends on social media about this unique company.��

I have 30568 iCOMEX coins and it worth 4,585$❤️❤️ at current price per coin at 0.15$
imagine iCOMEX goes 1$,5$,10$,20$,30$,50$ per coin, how much do you think i will be making from the coins i have so far??��

If you have joined, already, are you doing this business right in a way that it can pay your bills for you to live the lifestyle you want to live??�‍♂️�‍♂️

iMAGINE i was still waiting in doubt, do you think my story would have been a reality to talk about it with you today??��

It's our time to shine and iCX has given us the light to shine, leaders and fellow partners of iCX global, let's shine for the whole world to see our shine through iCX.

imagine the future
implement the plan
inspire forever��

Click here to register
https://www.icx101.com/site/register?ref=ChopMoney&p_side=righ

����������������������������������
Re: Chopmoney-icx101 by Areoni(f): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
ICX Means INNOVATION IN COMMERCE AND EXCHANGE

ICX is a company that decided to build 3 company in one business platform.

So they combined 3 industry such as:
1. E-commerce
2. FOREX TRADING
3. Crypto currency.

Now let's explain them one after the other.

Re: Chopmoney-icx101 by Areoni(f): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2021

imagine the future
implement the plan
inspire forever��

Click here to register
https://www.icx101.com/site/register?ref=ChopMoney&p_side=right
WhatsApp +2348164260946
Re: Chopmoney-icx101 by Areoni(f): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2022

imagine the future
implement the plan
inspire forever��

Click here to register
WhatsApp +2348164260946
Re: Chopmoney-icx101 by Areoni(f): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2022

imagine the future
implement the plan
inspire forever��

Click here to register
https://www.icx101.com/site/register?ref=ChopMoney&p_side=righ
Re: Chopmoney-icx101 by Areoni(f): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
*I'm here to share with you how amazing iCX business opportunity is. We have combined Crypto and *Ecommerce. This business has been running since August 2020*

*In this business we have:*
✅ROI (pays you 4-5% weekly) credited every Sunday
✅OUR COIN (icomex coin already trading in some exchanges)
✅Health care products (Medexify)
✅Ecommerce (refer people to shop and you earn)
✅ Withdrawal gate is opened every business day with the withdrawal rights to once a week. Deposit takes 24-48 hours

*Register now:*
WhatsApp: +2348164260946
*Get your package now!!��*

*For Network Marketers who can recruit, build a team and be able to share this opportunity with others, here are the benefits:*
✅Direct Referral Bonus 10% credited instantly
✅Binary bonus 10% credited every Friday midnight (UTC)
✅Power level Bonus up to 31% (earn up to 15 levels deep)
✅Residual Rebates (5% of team members trading pool) weekly
✅Incentives:
1. International trips
2. Car rewards
3. iPad reward
4. Apple watch reward
5. House reward
6. Cash reward
7. Regional profit pool
8. Global Profit pool
*Tell me what is stopping you from joining such an amazing business.?*
*I've been building and earning from ICX since June 2021 ��� This business has changed my life it can change yours too*

You can start with just a capital of $20-$5000.

*Register today and get started*
Whatsapp: +2348164260946
*Get your package now!!�*

(1) (Reply)

Topic Closed!!! / How Do I Name My Company ? / Why And How I Setup FCMB Otunba Sumbumi Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.