Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) (54124 Views)

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Nigerian Students Are Fond Of Doing This (TRENDING NOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by KingAzari: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka Never Disappoints...
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by seniormallam(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka won't contribute food nor cook, indeed she's useless, and the disaster will soon be wifed by a man,
Woe unto the man that married such Amaka lady

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Felabrity: 9:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka close pot back na
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Caseywilliams(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Nksleek:
A hilarious note left by a yet to be identified student to her roommate, Amaka has gone viral online.

Focus Naija can report that the student kept the note inside an empty pot for her roommate who is fond of eating her food.

According to her, all Amaka does when she returns from class is to open her pot to check if she cooked without contributing anything.

She ordered her to immediately close the pot which she left empty.

What do you think about the act? If you are Amaka, how will you feel?
E be like say all persons called Amaka are naturally stingy.
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by descarado: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Welcum:
Tribal hate being perpetrated indirectly here.
Very obvious.
This is written by a guy.
In his haste to type, snap and post, he ended up writing like one who didn't finish primary school.

Hilarious ke
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by datapanel(m): 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
grin grin grin >:

Amaka not dey disappoint for this kind matter.
Hello friends � ❣️ sub me I need 1k sub before the end of 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD82ulyXPIc
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Diamondcluster1: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Please help me I am addicted to Mpkuru Mmrimi...
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
grin
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by BESTScientist1: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2021
They won't contribute financially or by washing the dishes but their mouth is a running tap
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Sirchiboy: 9:44am On Nov 24, 2021
brosom:
Do u know.!!

99% of introverts express their feelings through writing, not words.
Like me.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by crackhouse(m): 9:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka too dey disappoint
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Sirchiboy: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Diamondcluster1:
Please help me I am addicted to Mpkuru Mmrimi...
You don mean it?
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by tammie24: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Welcum:
They have come again with their victm mentality

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by snoopz: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2021
things don dey expensive �
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka disappoint me. That name has seen alot in this lifetime.

But see the girl's primary school-looking handwriting! Lol looks child-like. 'to the left, to the left '
Are you sure these are uni babes we are talking about here...
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by chatinent: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2021
Na pot be this?
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
See the condition of the pot sef......... I go fear to chop from that pot.......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by seunfape(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Stealing room mate food is peculiar to students especially those ones living in accommodation. Everyone did that in their accommodation.
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by annyz: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Mr righteous what have to say
End time signs
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by letitrainnow(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Hdhdhd(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Me I don't have problem with Amaka eating my food since I eat her pussy every night
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by BigYash: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Welcum:
You're the one trying to instigate the tribal shit ,with this your comment.. Make una stop all this childish behavior ,its not nice...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Mckandre(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:
I am more concerned with the state of her pot.

Why do most nonstick pots in Nigeria look like that? Apart from the fact that they are mostly low quality, we don’t do enough to care for them.
if u check well na burnt beans wey too dey cause m. grin
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Ikukuudo: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Nice one. This one touch Amaka I swear grin grin
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Jmichael1(m): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Were is slawormiir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Jmichael1(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2021
chatinent:
Na pot be this?

D tin self surprise me ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by HappyPagan: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2021
brosom:
Do u know.!!

Wetin dem dey write? Drawings?
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by moneyissweet(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2021
The idiot choose amaka because that is a popular Igbo female name

Welcum:
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Seventhheaven: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2021
brosom:
Do u know.!!

Interesting fact

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by deebrain(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Hahahaha. Good one.
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:
I am more concerned with the state of her pot.

Why do most nonstick pots in Nigeria look like that? Apart from the fact that they are mostly low quality, we don’t do enough to care for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / Cobra Caught In Hall 4 Hostel This Morning / IT Staff Defrauds Covenant University Of N180 Million, Rides Chopper To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.