Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,567 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) (54142 Views)

UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday / Uniosun Student’s Ear Bitten Off By Her Roommate (Photos) / Nigerian Students Are Fond Of Doing This (TRENDING NOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Cerebellum: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka ehnnn

Amaka why nahhhhhh
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Pinkzebra: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2021
What caught my attention is that an undergraduate could write like this. Mixing up capital letters and missing her spellings ? Writing in short hand is a big turn off for me .
This looks like what a grade 2 wrote .
My toddler has a better handwriting
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by TicketGreen: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Welcum:
Tribal hate being perpetrated indirectly here.
What if the roommate is igbo also? Small thing tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Adegold1993(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka go just pretend as if she no open the pot .

Badguy77:
Interesting..I can imagine the look on amaka's face when she saw the note
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by sharpwriter(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:
I am more concerned with the state of her pot.

Why do most nonstick pots in Nigeria look like that? Apart from the fact that they are mostly low quality, we don’t do enough to care for them.

Please DO NOT use metal utensils for your nonstick.

DO NOT scrub them with iron sponge.
LOL.... I knew someone would see that, especially person like you. Babes, na food wey dem cook for that kain pot dey sweet pass, especially those concoction rice grin wink
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2021
If you are the AMAKA in this context, do well to notify me.
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Johnseli(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2021
You are the one being Tribalistic here. Why must you give an ethnic connotation to this harmless post ?
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Why do most nonstick pots in Nigeria look like that? Apart from the fact that they are mostly low quality, we don’t do enough to care for them.

Please, DO NOT use metal utensils for your nonstick.

DO NOT scrub them with iron sponge.

If something burns inside it, soak it with warm water and give it time. You can read more HERE

You can get an aluminum pot for your jollof and concoction rice. Don’t ruin a nonstick pot abeg. cheesy
Lol students don’t care about these things.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by theantidote: 10:08am On Nov 24, 2021
Na Amaka dey always disappoint,
Today Amaka has been disappointed
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by NybenSBF101(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Welcum:

You are a very unhappy person, see how u want to turn a joke into tribal argument. Allah kiyayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by isaiah4life(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2021
Jesus wey dey send people to favour you no dey complain.

Just because you dey feed person, you dey act like this.

It's a privileged for people to eat your food ooo!
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2021
The Amaka gang crying right now cheesy
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by sharpwriter(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
Dem don disappoint amaka like this o..
Oboy, this pot eyes Don see terrible things o

Na those kain pot wey students go heat vegetable oil inside am pass 200°C just to cook concoction cheesy
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by sageb: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka disappoint
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Mayeldah(m): 10:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Is that the back of the pot or inside?
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by sharpwriter(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:

- Please, DO NOT use metal utensils for your nonstick.

- DO NOT scrub them with iron sponge.

- If something burns inside it, soak it with warm water and give it time. You can read more HERE

You can get an aluminum pot for your jollof and concoction rice. Don’t ruin a nonstick pot abeg. cheesy
Who dey care about those pots? The pot itself is a student's cooking insignia. Na those kain pot wey students go heat vegetable oil inside am pass 200°C just to cook concoction or fry fish be that cheesy
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by sharpwriter(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Mayeldah:
Is that the back of the pot or inside?
Who cares? Concoction rice dey sweet inside am well cheesy
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by studentwriter(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Welcum:
Which tribal hate?
stop being foolish this early morning
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by studentwriter(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2021
NybenSBF101:

You are a very unhappy person, see how u want to turn a joke into tribal argument. Allah kiyayi
you dey mind the idiot?
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by IbadeHQ: 10:23am On Nov 24, 2021
paulolee:
crazy skul life of roommates back den in skul...remember back den I started with a roommate bcoz I thought staying alone will be boring n not fun, bt my rich roommate bernard use woman intimidate me..
d gee jus de bring different sets of girls to kpansh for ous while i go jus de cook n arrange ous for dm like say i dey work for hotel BT d gee de drop enough bar sha.
he left after a year n took a bigger ous n I stay alone all tru my skul days bt also enjoy d glory of Bernard bcoz some those girls come back to my hood to gv me my share of d cake based on say I b good cook..

U crack me up with this
your post.
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Godons1: 10:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Amaka no get choice. Hunger too much for their Region. grin grin

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Mamijoh(f): 10:24am On Nov 24, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
grin grin grin >:

Amaka not dey disappoint for this kind matter.
grin grin: grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by BABANGBALI: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Mynd44 on my mind
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Obynolee(f): 10:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Nksleek:
A hilarious note left by a yet to be identified student to her roommate, Amaka has gone viral online.

Focus Naija can report that the student kept the note inside an empty pot for her roommate who is fond of eating her food.

According to her, all Amaka does when she returns from class is to open her pot to check if she cooked without contributing anything.

She ordered her to immediately close the pot which she left empty.

What do you think about the act? If you are Amaka, how will you feel?

See grammar of an undergraduate .
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by JubrilBuhari: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Another staged trash.
Every woman's name in Nigeria is now AMAKA.
Social media movie.
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by lexy2014: 10:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Nksleek:
A hilarious note left by a yet to be identified student to her roommate, Amaka has gone viral online.

Focus Naija can report that the student kept the note inside an empty pot for her roommate who is fond of eating her food.

According to her, all Amaka does when she returns from class is to open her pot to check if she cooked without contributing anything.

What is hilarious about this?
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 24, 2021
Welcum:

Nothing like tribal hate na just cruise
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by femi4: 10:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Nksleek:

Igbo Amaka
Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by Lavidalocaa(f): 10:33am On Nov 24, 2021
brosom:
Do u know.!!

99% of introverts express their feelings through writing, not words.
True, I express better through writing

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Note A Student Left For Her Roommate Fond Of Eating Her Food (pix) by femi4: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2021
pocohantas:

- Please, DO NOT use metal utensils for your nonstick.

- DO NOT scrub them with iron sponge.

- If something burns inside it, soak it with warm water and give it time. You can read more HERE

It doesn't affect the food anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.