Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out (21946 Views)

Boko Haram Behind Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks — Daily Nigerian / El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics / Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by Bantu10: 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:
This woman is funny.

Though Buhari must up his game as everyone's patience is wearing tin. But chasing him out is out of the question. Who will do the chasing?

Even when Abuja was being bombed with reckless abandon, the president wasn't chased out.

Zombie, they will get ur entire family on that road; even ur zombie daughters. U can take this to the bank.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by osuofia2(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Trumann:

Buhari is a disgrace to the North in the area of security.
Says cone head or flat head. Which are you.
Afonja or Igbo
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by Angelfrost(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
How so? Because of ordinary bad boys doing small businesses here and there along Kaduna Abuja road??

Buhari is going nowhere.... Till 2099 in sha Allahu...!

2099??!... You mean Buhari will die and his ghost will take over in Aso Rock! undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
I don't just know why Buhari is so heartless and cold even Abacha was never like this .. Is it that Buhari likes blood of humans?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
G450:
This one just dey talk talk but once it
Set now she go run go hide for em husband back ...

Be serious, mature and adult-like for once. Should this be happening for God sake? At least the lady is brave enough to speak up.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by Hezzyluv: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
We told them not to vote for a Demon but they called us names.

Nothing good can come out from Daura.

Iaugh sotey.... The potatoes wey I dey eat chock me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:
This woman is funny.

Though Buhari must up his game as everyone's patience is wearing tin. But chasing him out is out of the question. Who will do the chasing?

Even when Abuja was being bombed with reckless abandon, the president wasn't chased out.

Sadly, you're 100% correct. Nigerians do not have the uprightness, religious/ethnic unity, bravery, sacrificial readiness or focus to do what she is asking.

Who will bell the Cat? Our legislators in the Senate or House of Reps? Ordinary Nigerians?
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by BigYash: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2021
Trumann:

Youths are being killed daily by bandits, that doesn't concern you. It is protest that you are scared about.
I even thought he had better reasons for saying what he said. Sense far from the idiot. Seems he is not in Nigeria or he is paid to defend rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by Trumann: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
osuofia2:

Says cone head or flat head. Which are you.
Afonja or Igbo

Bandits will kill your parents and pigs will eat their corpse.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by poiZon: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
In a viral video on Monday, passengers were heard shouting for help as bandits attacked commuters along Abuja-Kaduna way.

The Kaduna State government confirmed that scores of travelers were kidnapped but eleven of them were rescued.

Reacting, Aisha Yesufu, popular activist,in a live video saying that buhari should be chased out of villa

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWdv8FDJIzQ
The funniest thing is as we r talking now, northern borders are still open to herdsmen and fulani marauders from Niger, chad and other neighbouring countries.

When u have a dunce and an empty barrel fool as the president thia is what u get.
Water dey enter house from window, instead of shutting the window and looking for ways to clear the ones already inside, u begin dig trenches to suck up the flood.
That is how buhari is tackling this insecurity esp in North west.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by J3susFr3ak: 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Angelfrost:

2099??!... You mean Buhari will die and his ghost will take over in Aso Rock! undecided

Perhaps the OP is also hinting that the current sickly Buhari minders and handlers both in front and behind the scenes are really the ones making the atrocious decisions (or lack thereof) for the direction of this country and want things to remain that way.

These same handlers can persist behind any similar Northern Muslim ruler and perpetuate the same disastrous Buhari policies....

I am shocked a key Security Chief is not already tasked to set up a perimeter around the whole affected area and start a manhunt until all the Terrorists are either dead or arrested...

Oh..I forgot. They are Fulani Terrorists. A special kind of Terrorists the President and his minders seek to protect into the future.
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by efighter: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bandits will do that very soon. Let's just keep supporting them with hailing and praises.
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by poiZon: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:
This woman is funny.

They were only 3 incident of bombing in Abuja...
UN office, police headquarters and nyanya bus terminal.

Under buhari, the number of souls killed in that bombless Abuja don surpass when bombings was happening.
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by bencr7: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
G450:
I'm not happy but she hv to calm down before she cause what will lead to another protest and killing of innocent youths
so d one that bandits are killing and kidnapping are they not worse, nobody will protest for d north they should protest for themselves and see buhari as their number 1 enemy for having bandits to have their way to be doing diz to them,now look out d case of Boko Haram sponsors that UAE expose that have kill 1000 in d north since now d presidency are quiet about it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by stanliwise(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
G450:
she has done better than you could ever do.
Bolder than you could ever dream of
Her face is online standing for what she believes
who are you?

if you can't do it then don't stop others who can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by bencr7: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Trumann:

Bandits will kill your parents and pigs will eat their corpse.
amen to ur prayer because that guy brain is not functioning, u can see wat is saying! And again bandits can not kill him because is part of them
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by stacyadams: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
free2ryhme:

In a sane countries, citizens will never sit idling why terrorists pick them of one by one like flies
. In a sane country...we are insane here grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by BABANGBALI: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
must see this and take the message to the man

Make we talk true this babe go sweet well well for bed, her ringtones go sweet die
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by stacyadams: 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
[quote author=Perfectnumber6 post=107901423]I don't just know why Buhari is so heartless and cold even Abacha was never like this .. Is it that Buhari likes blood of humans? [/quote

]. Make huna leave baba,him d bet9ja shop dey play virtual..him go address the nation in a giffy
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
Useless soldiers are busy burning houses and shops in Awomama and orlu while Ordinary fulani bandits are telling begging them to come and challenge them in the north...
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by JAMO84: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Bantu10:

Zombie, they will get ur entire family on that road; even ur zombie daughters. U can take this to the bank.
Alaye, what is your problem?

Can't you drop your comment and move?

Must I have the same opinion as you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by BABANGBALI: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
G450:
she is far better than you a bloody carward

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by JAMO84: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2021
poiZon:

They were only 3 incident of bombing in Abuja...
UN office, police headquarters and nyanya bus terminal.

Under buhari, the number of souls killed in that bombless Abuja don surpass when bombings was happening.
Maybe I wasn't following. Please, how many people have been killed in Abuja since 2015?
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by omogin(f): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
I couldn't agree more
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by Blackdisciple(m): 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2021
You are doing the right thing not on like others, your people are just acting like asses ...

Bubu can't TRY this rubbish he is doing in Nigeria na, because now now now dem for don commot him from office let him bring his cows men are ready to stand against him and chase him outta there what rubbish, who takes rubbish as it is today in Nigeria...
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by poiZon: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
JAMO84:
Maybe I wasn't following. Please, how many people have been killed in Abuja since 2015?
Enough to chase the old fool who promised to protect nigerians from terrorist and also lead the war on terror from the front out of aso rock.

How many have died trying to move from kaduna to Abuja

We can't count..
Even the media has lost count
Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by jrusky(m): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
If someone told me by 2015 Buhari will embarrass himself these much security wise I will argue it.

Even a retired army Sergeant as president can never failed security wise these much talkless a claimed Rtd General.

How I wish these bandit can advance to Abuja. Talliban of Afghanistan style is loading, Buhari will run away like the docile Afghanistan ex president may be that will help the nation to distingrate fast.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out by paramakina202: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2021
E be like say Nigerians dey wait make the bandits chase away Buhari for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Repay IMF $3.4bn In 5 Years / Why I Can’t Join APC- Fayose / Saraki Is Famous In UK For The Wrong Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.